MSU Roster at NAU

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

HelenaCat95
Golden Bobcat

MSU Roster at NAU

Post by HelenaCat95 » Tue Oct 26, 2004 8:31 am

Couple of interesting notes from the Game Notes

Out - Mike Williams, Morris Milton and Clayton Curley - anyone know what's going on?

Change in the two-deeps - Cory Carpenter moves to 2nd string QB and Coppack drops to 3rd

http://www.msubobcats.com/news.php?sid=h&nid=687

grizhatr
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by grizhatr » Tue Oct 26, 2004 9:01 am

I noticed in the gamenotes for NAU shows kickoff at 7:05pm, but earlier there was a time of 5:40pm. Could someone verify which one is correct?

Thanks

Cat Pride
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by Cat Pride » Tue Oct 26, 2004 9:40 am

My oh my Omega. I love what they do over there, but sometimes it seems like nobody is running the ship.

Game is supposed to start at 7:05 MST - which is 6:05 in Flagstaff. Maybe Omega is coming on at 5:40 PST?

I am unaware of any game start time changes.

MSU01
Golden Bobcat

Post by MSU01 » Tue Oct 26, 2004 9:41 am

Don't trust me completely on this, but I believe the 7 PM kickoff is correct. The game is at 6 PM local time in Flagstaff, but since they don't do Daylight Savings Time in AZ they're essentially on Pacific time right now, which would make the kickoff an hour later here. I'll still be tuning into Omega at 6 just to be sure though!

Helcat72
Golden Bobcat

Re: MSU Roster at NAU

Post by Helcat72 » Tue Oct 26, 2004 9:42 am

HelenaCat95 wrote:Couple of interesting notes from the Game Notes

Out - Mike Williams, Morris Milton and Clayton Curley - anyone know what's going on?

Change in the two-deeps - Cory Carpenter moves to 2nd string QB and Coppack drops to 3rd

http://www.msubobcats.com/news.php?sid=h&nid=687
Don't know about Curley, but Williams tore an MCL and Milton still has a pinched nerve in his shoulder and has numbness in it.

2024 Resume dominance

badasscat
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by badasscat » Tue Oct 26, 2004 3:19 pm

MSU01 wrote:Don't trust me completely on this, but I believe the 7 PM kickoff is correct. The game is at 6 PM local time in Flagstaff, but since they don't do Daylight Savings Time in AZ they're essentially on Pacific time right now, which would make the kickoff an hour later here. I'll still be tuning into Omega at 6 just to be sure though!
That is correct, went to the NAU site and it says kickoff at 6:05.

http://www.nauathletics.com/sport_index.cfm?scode=ftb

Let me explain something to you. Um, I am not "Mr. Lebowski". You're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.