MSU Secondary

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

HelenaCat95
Golden Bobcat

MSU Secondary

Post by HelenaCat95 » Mon Oct 25, 2004 12:38 pm

Except for SDSU's last touchdown..I thought our secondary had a stellar day. Force was force..Lindsay was in on crucial plays..Grenfell played well, but Fuller stepped up and delivered. Several key passes defended, a couple of hits that jarred passes into incompletes, and good run coverage. Whatever Fuller worked on during the week, worked - keep up the great work Andre.

However, in the Sunday Game Notes, it said Force is hurting with a bad achilles tendon and is questionable for next weeks game. Anyone know what is going on? Just what we need, more secondary injuries.

CARDIAC_CATS
Golden Bobcat

Re: MSU Secondary

Post by CARDIAC_CATS » Mon Oct 25, 2004 12:40 pm

HelenaCat95 wrote:Except for SDSU's last touchdown..I thought our secondary had a stellar day. Force was force..Lindsay was in on crucial plays..Grenfell played well, but Fuller stepped up and delivered. Several key passes defended, a couple of hits that jarred passes into incompletes, and good run coverage. Whatever Fuller worked on during the week, worked - keep up the great work Andre.

However, in the Sunday Game Notes, it said Force is hurting with a bad achilles tendon and is questionable for next weeks game. Anyone know what is going on? Just what we need, more secondary injuries.
Yeah, I think its just a jammed achiles ... pretty painful, especially on aritficial turf like NAU has. I bet he gives it a go this weekend and will try and grit it out the best he can. I think Austin is questioneable this week too so maybe each will play a half? :)