Sports Network Poll

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

kmax
Site Admin

Sports Network Poll

Post by kmax » Mon Oct 25, 2004 12:34 pm

http://www.sportsnetwork.com/default.as ... a-poll.htm

Cats get the #24 ranking, Eastern Washington is right behind at #25. Griz hold steady at #4 and unbeaten Cal Poly continues to rise and is up to #5.

“Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.” -- Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

CARDIAC_CATS
Golden Bobcat

Re: Sports Network Poll

Post by CARDIAC_CATS » Mon Oct 25, 2004 12:45 pm

kmax wrote:http://www.sportsnetwork.com/default.as ... a-poll.htm

Cats get the #24 ranking, Eastern Washington is right behind at #25. Griz hold steady at #4 and unbeaten Cal Poly continues to rise and is up to #5.
Lets hope our losing every time we hit the polls stops this weekend. We can take care of 2 monkeys this weekend. 1) Beat NAU at their place ... 2) beat a team while we are still ranked in the POLLS. You hear that team! GO KICK SOME LUMBERJACK!

kmax
Site Admin

Post by kmax » Tue Oct 26, 2004 10:42 am

The GPI is out and the Cats are in at #20.

Other notables around the Sky and West:
#3 Cal Poly
#6 Montana
#17 Eastern Washington
#30 South Dakota State
#40 Northern Arizona

Edit to add link to full GPI ratings: http://www.i-aa.org/article.asp?articleid=62590
Last edited by kmax on Tue Oct 26, 2004 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

“Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.” -- Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Robcat
Honorable Mention All-BobcatNation

Post by Robcat » Tue Oct 26, 2004 3:26 pm

Who cares, the CATS will be 6-0 going into the CAT/griz game and once again we will tan some hide, Grizzly that is.

CARDIAC_CATS
Golden Bobcat

Post by CARDIAC_CATS » Tue Oct 26, 2004 3:46 pm

Robcat wrote:Who cares, the CATS will be 6-0 going into the CAT/griz game and once again we will tan some hide, Grizzly that is.
Agreed! Again, the Cats will be the underdogs I'm sure, and again we will skin the Grizzlies again. This time though we are going to change the name of the stadium sign to Washington Bobcat Stadium. Or maybe we'll even tear down the goalposts. Whose gonna stop us? There was just crickets and Bobcat fans in attendance the last game we beat them there :)

Cat-theotherwhitemeat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by Cat-theotherwhitemeat » Tue Oct 26, 2004 4:50 pm

CARDIAC_CATS wrote:
Robcat wrote:Who cares, the CATS will be 6-0 going into the CAT/griz game and once again we will tan some hide, Grizzly that is.
Agreed! Again, the Cats will be the underdogs I'm sure, and again we will skin the Grizzlies again. This time though we are going to change the name of the stadium sign to Washington Bobcat Stadium. Or maybe we'll even tear down the goalposts. Whose gonna stop us? There was just crickets and Bobcat fans in attendance the last game we beat them there :)
I was there. You might have seen me. I was the guy on the 50 yard line looking up to the heavens and screaming..."NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"!!! :wink:

My avatar does not now, nor has in the past, depict a person of mentally challenged state. If you have a problem with it, please call the U.S. department of Bite my A$$. MTBuff/Administrator.