SDSU Gameday Thread

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

SonomaCat

Post by SonomaCat » Sat Oct 23, 2004 4:50 pm

Ahhhh... yeah, it should have been safe to leave, but I guess it just wasn't meant to be. We simply can't win going away... but at least they are winning. If they would have dropped this one, it would have ruined my week.

BelgradeBobcat
Golden Bobcat

Post by BelgradeBobcat » Sat Oct 23, 2004 5:54 pm

Geez that was more fun that it should have been. I am glad to say I was one of the approximately 1/2 the original crowd that stayed until the end.

Right now I don't know if I should be mad or elated. The win is the most important, but it should never have been close.

Good job by SDSU not giving up. Their quarterback went from not being able to anything to looking like Elway. They're a tough team. I thought our speed might have been the ultimate difference. Their team didn't make many mistakes, and they played hard.

rtb

Thank You

Post by rtb » Sat Oct 23, 2004 8:58 pm

Thank you for posting big plays. I called my mom to get the final score, but had no idea how it shook out. I think it is better for me and my heart that I didn't have to listen to another nail bitter over the radio. Being born and bred Bobcat has to take two to three years off of your life. I better not let the insurance company know who my team is!