Pick 'em Versus PSU

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

94VegasCat
Golden Bobcat
Location: Physically in northern Montana but my heart and soul are in Bobcat Stadium

Post by 94VegasCat » Fri Oct 15, 2004 6:58 pm

I'm not sure "Belgrade", I think that EWU may be all that they have shown to be. I think that Meyer will eat the griz for any meal he choses. He has more weapons than Weber and ISU did. EWU can run and throw. Sam Houston could do both and that my friends was a great day to be a BOBCAT.

I think that the CATS offense will get on track and the defense will remain focused on being the dominant team in the BSC.

We are getting closer to the time of year when the CATS really start to shine.

CATS 38
psu 14

GO CATS GO. ESG! GO CATS GO

catatac
Golden Bobcat

Post by catatac » Fri Oct 15, 2004 10:11 pm

BelgradeBobcat wrote:I'm not even going to try and guess the outcome of the PSU game. I always go into home games hoping for the best and expecting the worse. Years and years of Bobcat football have conditioned me so.

I do think the griz will beat EWU. EWU is last year's NAU. They've so overhyped this game with the remodeled stadium and big crowd and all that. They're going to be over confident, and I think they're going to lay an egg. Griz 31, EWU 17.
No way. We have a better chance on hanging 60+ on PSU than EWU losing to the Griz. They are absolutely on fire right now. If the Griz play equal to their best game of the year (Against Maine), they'll lose by 21. It would take a game far exceeding their best (On both sides of the ball) to even compete, unless Eastern completely nosedives. I don't see Wulff letting that happen though. QB, Receivers, Running Back, punt returner, all ranked in the top 10 in all of 1-AA. Griz have not been playing well consistently. This is a 20 point win for the Eagles if I were to bet on it. I guess an NAU scenario like last year is possibly but highly unlikely IMO. Stay tuned to see if I totally miss this one. :lol:

Great time to be a BOBCAT!

Cat-theotherwhitemeat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by Cat-theotherwhitemeat » Sat Oct 16, 2004 7:04 pm

catatac wrote:No way. We have a better chance on hanging 60+ on PSU than EWU losing to the Griz. They are absolutely on fire right now. If the Griz play equal to their best game of the year (Against Maine), they'll lose by 21.

Stay tuned to see if I totally miss this one. :lol:
Hey Catatac, what's say ye now??

My avatar does not now, nor has in the past, depict a person of mentally challenged state. If you have a problem with it, please call the U.S. department of Bite my A$$. MTBuff/Administrator.

Cat-theotherwhitemeat

Post by Cat-theotherwhitemeat » Sat Oct 16, 2004 7:11 pm

grizhatr wrote:This is the game that puts Oches out of the game with an injury, Meyer continues his sensational playing, the Griz defense just can't keep up.

Griz 28
EWU 45
Oh, but the Griz defense can keep up.

My avatar does not now, nor has in the past, depict a person of mentally challenged state. If you have a problem with it, please call the U.S. department of Bite my A$$. MTBuff/Administrator.

catatac
Golden Bobcat

Post by catatac » Mon Oct 18, 2004 9:13 am

Cat-theotherwhitemeat wrote:
catatac wrote:No way. We have a better chance on hanging 60+ on PSU than EWU losing to the Griz. They are absolutely on fire right now. If the Griz play equal to their best game of the year (Against Maine), they'll lose by 21.

Stay tuned to see if I totally miss this one. :lol:
Hey Catatac, what's say ye now??
Yep, I choked on this prediction, as stated in a different thread. :oops: As I predicted, the Griz needed their best performance of the year by far, on both sides of the ball - and they did it. Good thing no Grizzly fans were around towards the end because I would have bet any amount of money on the Griz losing when they had a 1st and goal from the 4! Huge defensive stand and a big underestimation on my part. Also I'm guessing whomever missed blocking that guy at the end is in a little trouble. Good Game. For my lack of giving the Griz credit - you've officially been upgraded to the beer of your choice when we ever meet! :D

Great time to be a BOBCAT!

Cat-theotherwhitemeat

Post by Cat-theotherwhitemeat » Mon Oct 18, 2004 2:51 pm

catatac wrote:....For my lack of giving the Griz credit - you've officially been upgraded to the beer of your choice when we ever meet! :D
Oh boy, Oh boy, Oh boy!!!!!

I'm thinking Heini, with some elk burger...oh wait, you just said beer...damn it!!!!!

kmax
Site Admin

Post by kmax » Mon Oct 18, 2004 2:59 pm

CTOWM, you going to come down and cheer on the Cats with the Griz on a bye? Gotta root for the Sky against the suddenly powerful Great West! I don't know if I can promise you the beer of your choice, but I can guarantee a cold one and some good eats if you make it down.

“Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.” -- Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Cat-theotherwhitemeat

Post by Cat-theotherwhitemeat » Mon Oct 18, 2004 3:35 pm

kmax wrote:CTOWM, you going to come down and cheer on the Cats with the Griz on a bye? Gotta root for the Sky against the suddenly powerful Great West! I don't know if I can promise you the beer of your choice, but I can guarantee a cold one and some good eats if you make it down.
I'm going to try. Scheduled to work as of now, but I'm always trying to get out of that.

The Griz are out of town the next week, so I might try that game as well if the Cats play at home. Do they?

kmax
Site Admin

Post by kmax » Mon Oct 18, 2004 3:54 pm

Nope, after this week we unfortunately only have one home game remaining and that is Nov. 13 against EWU.

“Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.” -- Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon