Weber State Game Day Photos

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

WYCAT
Member # Retired

Weber State Game Day Photos

Post by WYCAT » Wed Oct 13, 2004 10:16 am

Kmax, I have been waiting to get the latest round of photos so I can update my wallpaper. Are we going to see some from Jay from Saturday?

kmax
Site Admin

Post by kmax » Wed Oct 13, 2004 10:27 am

Yes, my fault. I have a ton of photos to go through this week. Jay sent me almost twenty and Jens sent me over thirty photos this week. I will get them up as quickly as I can and sorry for the delays. Here is a good pic of the hero of the game courtesy of Jay for now.

“Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.” -- Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

WYCAT
Member # Retired

Post by WYCAT » Wed Oct 13, 2004 10:30 am

Thanks kmax. I didn't mean to be pushy, I know you have nothing better to do with your time than to get me pictures. :oops: Thanks for the teaser.

kmax
Site Admin

Post by kmax » Wed Oct 13, 2004 10:36 am

No problem Wycat. I always feel bad when I don't get them out right away. If only it weren't for this pesky work thing.

“Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.” -- Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

rtb

Nice Work

Post by rtb » Wed Oct 13, 2004 11:09 am

I want to say nice work to Kmax for being able to keep this site updated as much as he has. Originally I was helping with the updates more, but the limits of my programming capabilities have been discovered.

Hopefully, I will be able to jump back in and start helping with updates soon, but Kmax is doing a great job with his very limited time!! We all should let him know how much we appreciate his work on this site!

Thanks Kevin!

HelenaCat95
Golden Bobcat

Post by HelenaCat95 » Wed Oct 13, 2004 11:10 am

Amen

Bleedinbluengold
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by Bleedinbluengold » Wed Oct 13, 2004 1:25 pm

Consider yourself appreciated, kmax!!!! You all have done a magnificent job.

kmax
Site Admin

Post by kmax » Wed Oct 13, 2004 1:33 pm

Thanks guys. :oops:

Managed to get the photos from Jay done over the lunch hour and put up. You can view them here.

Hope to get the rest of them up tonight. If anyone else has any photos they would like submitted get em in.
Last edited by kmax on Wed Oct 13, 2004 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.