Pssst..... Basketball practice starts this Saturday......

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

mslacat
Golden Bobcat

Pssst..... Basketball practice starts this Saturday......

Post by mslacat » Wed Oct 13, 2004 9:46 am

.....Goodie, goodie, goodie!

WYCAT
Member # Retired

Post by WYCAT » Wed Oct 13, 2004 9:53 am

Once again there will be a lot of new faces this year. I am not too concerned over the backcourt, Frank Brown is solid at the point and I think we added several guys who can fill the #2 spot. As is usually the case, our #3-5 spots are the question marks. What is the local scuttle on the guys Mick brought in and who do you Bozeman area guys hear are likely to fill those spots?

Helcat72
Golden Bobcat

Post by Helcat72 » Wed Oct 13, 2004 1:37 pm

Just came back from a coaches luncheon in Helena and Mick said that if he w4ere to pick a starting lineup right now it would be Al Beye, Marvin Moss, Nick Dissly, Brandon Miller and Frank Brown. Other thatn those he wi8ll find out what kind of team he has when they start playing ball in the next few weeks instead of just conditioning.

Greg Kudrna will only have Whitney Connoly for a post player. The other girl, Whitney Ash 6-2 fresman will be out fo the year will an injuty. He will play with Whitney, Kati Burrows and three guards, probably Scotta Morton, HIlliary Scott and Alyssa Nelson.

2024 Resume dominance

mslacat
Golden Bobcat

Post by mslacat » Wed Oct 13, 2004 2:07 pm

MICK was at a Bobcat Lucheon out side of Bozeman!! I would have driven to Helena for that! Thanks for the info I want to see Beye push Towsley, and Towsley push Beye. Two true centers fighting for a starting position is something we have not had in a while. In some past years Moss would have started in the center possition!