Most enjoyable Stadium you have seen a College game in?

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

LaCat
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by LaCat » Mon Apr 05, 2004 6:31 pm

1A Stadiums

LSU - Without a doubt there is nothing like Saturday night at Death Valley in Baton Rouge that dwarfs all others except -

Kyle Field at Texas A&M. Equal to LSU except in tailgating

1AA Stadiums

McNeese St.
Washington Grizzly
Bobcat

KSCAT
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by KSCAT » Mon Apr 05, 2004 11:07 pm

I agree with what hoags11 said about the whole rude/crude fans thing about Washington Griz. I have personally been on the Cats sideline for 3 games in Missoula and those fans are ruthless. To a certain extent I think that it heckling is exactly what fans should do to opposing teams benches. However some of those griz fans are so ignorant and have little or no football knowledge. This is why I laugh everytime a griz fan complains about our fans being rude last year. It's how a rivalry works. We're not supposed to be nice. Anyways, back to the topica at hand. I haven't seen too many 1-A games live. Cal and Stanford have cool older stadiums and pretty good atmosphere. K-State games are a blast. I would love to go to some games down south in places like Clemson, Alabama, or even Tennessee. As much as I hate to admit, Wash-Griz has got to be the best place in 1-AA. I can't imagine any place with a better game day atmosphere.

Bobcat Born, Bobcat Bred, Gonna Be a Bobcat til' the day I'm Dead!!!!!!!!!!