CSU Game Broadcast

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

kmax
Site Admin

CSU Game Broadcast

Post by kmax » Mon Sep 27, 2004 12:16 pm

Okay, while hoping not to rile up HelenaCat too much, for those that watched the game on TV, what did you think of the production? I thought that it was pretty well done. I haven't seen any of the Omega brodcasts this year, but from the comments on here I have to think that Max Media did a better job. I also very much liked the fact that it was on a broadcast channel vs. cable only. What did others think? Personally I would like to see more of the Cat broadcasts done by them.
Last edited by kmax on Mon Sep 27, 2004 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

“Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.” -- Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

BelgradeBobcat
Golden Bobcat

Post by BelgradeBobcat » Mon Sep 27, 2004 12:21 pm

I thought the broadcast was good. Dean Alexander has been great on both the omega and max media broadcasts.

It's really hard to have any negative comments about any Cat game that's televised-I'm not that old and I remember when just having the Cat-griz game on the TV was a big deal-of course when the announcers are griz fans I simply watch with the sound down and listen to the radio broadcast (that's been a bigger problem in basketball in my opinion).

HelenaCat95
Golden Bobcat

Post by HelenaCat95 » Mon Sep 27, 2004 12:28 pm

Kmax,
thank you for your sensitivity, and pardon my mini-rant on Saturday.
I live out of Helena about 15 miles, and only have satellite, where I knew I couldn't get the game. I drove into my office where I have cable to watch the game....and as you know, they weren't showing it in Helena. I still am miffed,

but i've settled down.

8)