Photos

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

WYCAT
Member # Retired

Photos

Post by WYCAT » Thu Sep 23, 2004 7:34 am

For those of us not in the Bozeman area that aren't able to get to many home games, I really appreciate the photo gallery. Jay's submittals are great but it was nice to see someone else contribute pictures from the Adams State Game also. Whoever is providing those keep up the good work.

What about games on the road? Does Jay travel with the team or will it be up to "others" to provide photos?

kmax
Site Admin

Post by kmax » Thu Sep 23, 2004 8:56 am

Unfortunately I don't believe that Jay will be travelling to the away games this year, so member submissions will be greatly appreciated. The only road game I will be able to make it to this year is the Idaho State game, and I will try to get some pictures there if possible. Anyone who would like to donate game photos for display here, please email me at kevin@bobcatnation.com.

“Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.” -- Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon