tailback

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

gfallscat
BobcatNation Letterman

tailback

Post by gfallscat » Fri Sep 03, 2004 10:47 am

if season started tomorrow..who would be the tailback assuming both milton and dominick are healthy?

what is going on at fullback...elliot or gathing?

MSU01
Golden Bobcat

Post by MSU01 » Fri Sep 03, 2004 12:33 pm

Who knows who'll start at RB... I'm guessing both Domenick and Milton will get playing time until one emerges. As for FB, they haven't run anything other than 1 RB sets in the scrimmages so far. Gathing and Elliott were both out yesterday.

HelenaCat95
Golden Bobcat

Post by HelenaCat95 » Fri Sep 03, 2004 1:14 pm

From the few short reps I've seen (including last Saturday's scrimmage), I would give the nod to Milton.
However, it seems that Domineck had a good scrimmage yesterday. So given Milton's injury (don't know the status) combined with Domineck's good performance, I would guess the Justin D is the man.
I still think that we will see a lot platooning with two good RBs.

Any word on injury status of the wounded Bobcats?

GO CATS

BozoneCat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by BozoneCat » Fri Sep 03, 2004 4:10 pm

Milton has plantar fascitis, from what I understand. Having a great deal of knowledge on the subject, in addition to having gone through it myself this summer, I would say that he is probably in a good deal of pain, but will be fine by next Saturday. To give you an idea, it feels like someone stuck a really sharp little pebble in your shoe. It hurts like a b*tch. With a few days' rest and some treatment, he should be fine. I would guess that if he is slated to be the starter, he will start. However, it is sure, um, reassuring to know that we won't lose anything if Domineck gets the nod next week.

GO CATS GO!!!

catatac
Golden Bobcat

Post by catatac » Fri Sep 03, 2004 4:29 pm

BozoneCat wrote:Milton has plantar fascitis, from what I understand. Having a great deal of knowledge on the subject, in addition to having gone through it myself this summer, I would say that he is probably in a good deal of pain, but will be fine by next Saturday. To give you an idea, it feels like someone stuck a really sharp little pebble in your shoe. It hurts like a b*tch. With a few days' rest and some treatment, he should be fine. I would guess that if he is slated to be the starter, he will start. However, it is sure, um, reassuring to know that we won't lose anything if Domineck gets the nod next week.
And I'm assuming in layman's terms... warts?

Great time to be a BOBCAT!

BobCatFan
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by BobCatFan » Fri Sep 03, 2004 5:43 pm

no it feels like someone just stabbed you with 1000 needles and the juiced with electricity. I have had this on off for 20 years. When it is bad, you can not walk.

Helcat72
Golden Bobcat

Post by Helcat72 » Fri Sep 03, 2004 7:13 pm

It's an inflammation or shortening of a tendon stretching through the bottom of the foot. My cousin, a mailman, had it and had to have it operated on to release the tension. Rasheed Wallace had it in the playoffs. He played in pain...but still beat the Lakers!

2024 Resume dominance