NIL Article, Interesting

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

nanacat
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

NIL Article, Interesting

Post by nanacat » Thu May 02, 2024 5:54 pm

If you can open it (I use my incognito tab) it's interesting. Nothing new really, just a synopsis I guess.
https://406mtsports.com/college/big-sky ... a9397.html

coloradocat
Golden Bobcat

Re: NIL Article, Interesting

Post by coloradocat » Thu May 02, 2024 8:54 pm

Holy hyperbole Batman!
Flood’s suit against Major League Baseball’s reserve system — which allowed for less job freedom than existed for some 1850s plantation slaves — unlocked the emancipation door.

A system of indentured servitude — let’s be honest, that’s what college sports is...
Some people lament the decline of journalism, others think it isn't happening fast enough.

This article is mostly empty calories. His points aren't necessarily wrong, although he does seem to gloss over the fact that the FBS exists, but it's really just an excuse to get clicks from Bobcat and griz fans.

Eastwood, did not make it. Ball out! Recovered, by Montana State!! The Bobcats hold!!! The Bobcats hold!!!

nanacat
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Re: NIL Article, Interesting

Post by nanacat » Fri May 03, 2024 9:56 am

coloradocat wrote:
Thu May 02, 2024 8:54 pm
Holy hyperbole Batman!
Flood’s suit against Major League Baseball’s reserve system — which allowed for less job freedom than existed for some 1850s plantation slaves — unlocked the emancipation door.

A system of indentured servitude — let’s be honest, that’s what college sports is...
Some people lament the decline of journalism, others think it isn't happening fast enough.

This article is mostly empty calories. His points aren't necessarily wrong, although he does seem to gloss over the fact that the FBS exists, but it's really just an excuse to get clicks from Bobcat and griz fans.
Ya, you're pretty accurate. Worked for me :shock: :lol: