Vote for the Cats

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

AFCAT
Golden Bobcat

Re: Vote for the Cats

Post by AFCAT » Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:24 am

MSU01 wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:11 am
I'd guess that Bobcat Stadium lost because all the Griz fans voted against it, and Washington-Grizzly Stadium lost because all the Bobcat fans voted against it. Anyway, moving on to things that actually matter...oh crap, it's still only April.
Still gotta vote against the Kibbie not a Dome and for Jackson State.

QB Club https://www.msubqc.org
Bobcat Collective https://linktr.ee/thebobcatcollective
“In the military, they teach you the best time to attack your enemy is nighttime and bad weather. We’ve got f—ing both!” — Devin Slaughter

cats2506
Golden Bobcat

Post by cats2506 » Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:20 pm

AFCAT wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:24 am
MSU01 wrote:
I'd guess that Bobcat Stadium lost because all the Griz fans voted against it, and Washington-Grizzly Stadium lost because all the Bobcat fans voted against it. Anyway, moving on to things that actually matter...oh crap, it's still only April.
Yeah, I would never vote for a FCS stadium that has a roof over it.

PlayerRep wrote:The point is not the record of the teams UM beat, it's the quality and record of the teams UM almost beat.

Camo_Cat
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by Camo_Cat » Wed Apr 17, 2024 1:56 pm

cats2506 wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:20 pm
AFCAT wrote:
MSU01 wrote:
Welcome to the Kibbe Dome!

"I love Bozeman. I love these people. I love the Cats. I even love this weather. You think I'm gonna pick Missoula? You're crazy - gimme the Cat head!!" -- Lee Corso, ESPN GameDay

rivercat
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by rivercat » Wed Apr 17, 2024 2:50 pm

Camo_Cat wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2024 1:56 pm
cats2506 wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:20 pm
AFCAT wrote:
MSU01 wrote:
Welcome to the Kibbe Dome!
That's an old picture. They've upgraded the ends with fiberglass to let light in.

"...get in 21 personnel and pound people and take their souls and have fun doing that..." coach Choate

BFcatfan
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by BFcatfan » Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:06 pm

mslacatfan wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:43 pm
Deserves its own thread.

There is no way we can lose to Idaho. Everyone needs to vote. Pass it along to yer friends as well.

It won’t let me vote, late for the party it looks
like…

With success comes attention, with attention comes cockiness, with cockiness comes arrogance, with arrogance comes rudeness...and they wonder why I hate the Griz ! FTG

kennethnoisewater
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by kennethnoisewater » Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:03 pm

BFcatfan wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:06 pm
mslacatfan wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:43 pm
Deserves its own thread.

There is no way we can lose to Idaho. Everyone needs to vote. Pass it along to yer friends as well.

It won’t let me vote, late for the party it looks
like…
Buddy you know I've always thought you ARE the party. But yeah the Cats lost by 1 vote. Sure wish you'd have been paying attention. :wink:

PapaG
Golden Bobcat

Post by PapaG » Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:43 pm

Hate to say it but I’d vote for Washington-Gris Stadium over Bobcat Stadium if it mattered for any sort of real award.

Seattle to Billings to Missoula to Bozeman to Portland to Billings

What a ride

kennethnoisewater
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by kennethnoisewater » Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:17 pm

PapaG wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:43 pm
Hate to say it but I’d vote for Washington-Gris Stadium over Bobcat Stadium if it mattered for any sort of real award.
How dare you.

You're not wrong...they do have the best stadium in the FCS overall. I think their game day experience is pretty much noise and Cotton Eye Joe, which totally works, but there haven't been a ton of updates. FFS they're still running out of an inflatable helmet like it's 1999. I think MSU has a better experience, albeit in a smaller stadium.

Camo_Cat

Post by Camo_Cat » Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:19 pm

kennethnoisewater wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:17 pm
PapaG wrote:
How dare you.

You're not wrong...they do have the best stadium in the FCS overall. I think their game day experience is pretty much noise and Cotton Eye Joe, which totally works, but there haven't been a ton of updates. FFS they're still running out of an inflatable helmet like it's 1999. I think MSU has a better experience, albeit in a smaller stadium.
Are those morons still bringing Monte out on a motorbike? Can't hold a candle to our runout with the MSU Rodeo team. Best runout in college football!!!

"I love Bozeman. I love these people. I love the Cats. I even love this weather. You think I'm gonna pick Missoula? You're crazy - gimme the Cat head!!" -- Lee Corso, ESPN GameDay

Au Blue

Post by Au Blue » Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:53 pm

Camo_Cat wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:19 pm
kennethnoisewater wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:17 pm
PapaG wrote:
How dare you.

Are those morons still bringing Monte out on a motorbike? Can't hold a candle to our runout with the MSU Rodeo team. Best runout in college football!!!
It's a trike now. For good reason.