West Wilson to be a Bravo TV show....

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Colter_Nuanez
Golden Bobcat

West Wilson to be a Bravo TV show....

Post by Colter_Nuanez » Thu Feb 08, 2024 2:26 pm

First, disclaimer: as everyone that is married knows....sometimes, you have to just hand over the remote and shut your mouth or go upstairs and read your book when your wife wants to watch "her shows". Well, my wife is somehow obsessed with this awful show called "Vanderpump Rules". I say somehow, because most of the time, she likes watching the news or sports or informative documentaries....this is her one flaw :lol:

Well, that show is on Bravo! TV, which I had never watched one time in my life until the last few years...

But the other day, she's watching Bravo! and I see a commercial for a new Bravo! show called "Summer House". And one of the guys in the promo looks like former Bobcat West Wilson. So I text West (he is still obsessed with the 'Cats, so we actually keep up quite a bit during football season) and sure enough, he's going to be a reality TV star.

He's certainly attained a certain level of fame with his media stuff for Bleacher Report and Barstool etc. The other day, he was on a call with Rob Gronkowski and Julian Edelman, so in the sports world, he's already way more famous than whatever this Summer House will do for him.

I just told him, don't end up like Kroy Biermann after he did reality TV....and he just laughed...

LTown Cat
Golden Bobcat

Re: West Wilson to be a Bravo TV show....

Post by LTown Cat » Thu Feb 08, 2024 2:31 pm

That’s cool. I follow him on Twitter. Seems like he’s living a young guys dream!

AFCAT
Golden Bobcat

Post by AFCAT » Thu Feb 08, 2024 2:55 pm

“Obsessed with the Cats” is an understatement. West is a true blue Bobcat fan and will be forever. I wish all former players were as dedicated to their alma mater as he is. I’ve run into West at various games and you can see him on the sidelines whenever he can make it to town.

QB Club https://www.msubqc.org
Bobcat Collective https://linktr.ee/thebobcatcollective
“In the military, they teach you the best time to attack your enemy is nighttime and bad weather. We’ve got f—ing both!” — Devin Slaughter

Bobcat4Ever
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by Bobcat4Ever » Thu Feb 08, 2024 5:11 pm

Thanks, Colter. Interesting. But two things? Bravo? Did you not interview your wife-to-be and do a Skyline worthy analysis? 😆. Kroy Biermann? Divorced from Miss Universe or something? Sounded like a good temporary job to me. 😆

LTown Cat
Golden Bobcat

Post by LTown Cat » Thu Feb 08, 2024 6:01 pm

Bobcat4Ever wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 5:11 pm
Thanks, Colter. Interesting. But two things? Bravo? Did you not interview your wife-to-be and do a Skyline worthy analysis? 😆. Kroy Biermann? Divorced from Miss Universe or something? Sounded like a good temporary job to me. 😆
Miss Universe? I thought she was just a reality TV lady. Either way…🤮

Bobcat4Ever

Post by Bobcat4Ever » Thu Feb 08, 2024 6:24 pm

LTown Cat wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 6:01 pm
Bobcat4Ever wrote:
I think she was an Atlanta Falcons cheerleader, with some pageant background.

AFCAT
Golden Bobcat

Post by AFCAT » Thu Feb 08, 2024 10:25 pm

Bobcat4Ever wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 6:24 pm
LTown Cat wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 6:01 pm
Bobcat4Ever wrote:
I think she was an Atlanta Falcons cheerleader, with some pageant background.
Nope.

QB Club https://www.msubqc.org
Bobcat Collective https://linktr.ee/thebobcatcollective
“In the military, they teach you the best time to attack your enemy is nighttime and bad weather. We’ve got f—ing both!” — Devin Slaughter

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Post by wbtfg » Fri Feb 09, 2024 9:52 am

I think West was the one who used to post the videos of the team hanging out over the summer. He seems like a dude who's living his best life.

As an aside. There's chick from Miles City who just won a bunch of money on the Netflix reality tv show "The Trust"....I haven't see the show, as it looks terrible.

Hawks86
Golden Bobcat

Post by Hawks86 » Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:12 am

the trust season 1NETFLIX

Julie Theis

“Money makes me feel safe,” explains 28-year old marketing director and entrepreneur Julie in The Trust’s first episode. With a master’s degree in marketing consumer psychology from Montana State University, Julie shares “psych advice” on TikTok, and her videos have had more than 550,000 views, according to her Instagram profile. Now based in Austin, Texas, Julie previously competed in the Miss Montana pageant.

"I'm a Bobcat forever its in my soul..."

kwcat
Member # Retired

Post by kwcat » Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:21 am

You’ll see some shots of Alex Singleton in this one
Last edited by kwcat on Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

kwcat
Member # Retired

Post by kwcat » Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:22 am

kwcat
Member # Retired

Post by kwcat » Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:22 am

coloradocat
Golden Bobcat

Post by coloradocat » Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:25 am

Hawks86 wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:12 am

Julie Theis

“Money makes me feel safe,” explains 28-year old marketing director and entrepreneur Julie in The Trust’s first episode. With a master’s degree in marketing consumer psychology from Montana State University, Julie shares “psych advice” on TikTok, and her videos have had more than 550,000 views, according to her Instagram profile. Now based in Austin, Texas, Julie previously competed in the Miss Montana pageant.

What do you know? Money makes me feel safe too!

Eastwood, did not make it. Ball out! Recovered, by Montana State!! The Bobcats hold!!! The Bobcats hold!!!

PapaG
Golden Bobcat

Post by PapaG » Fri Feb 09, 2024 11:27 am

Hawks86 wrote:

Julie Theis

Wife and I watched that show. She started off portraying a vixen type as a character but eventually her real personality of kind of shy and insecure came out and she ended up dating some right-wing YouTuber who was former military. Backstory ended up she was raised in foster homes through childhood in small Montana towns.

She won ~$70,000 by the end of the game.

Seattle to Billings to Missoula to Bozeman to Portland to Billings

What a ride

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Post by wbtfg » Fri Feb 09, 2024 11:34 am

Hawks86 wrote:

Julie Theis

Apparently she was on the MSU spirit squad.

Long Time Cat
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by Long Time Cat » Fri Feb 09, 2024 12:43 pm

I think it's fair to say he had more fun in the summer's he was in college than I did. That's one thing that sucked about being a farmers kid

"Confidence is contagious. So is a lack of confidence." Vince Lombardi

kwcat
Member # Retired

Post by kwcat » Fri Feb 09, 2024 2:08 pm

wbtfg wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2024 11:34 am
Hawks86 wrote:

Julie Theis

Apparently she was on the MSU spirit squad.
https://www.sidneyherald.com/news/local ... 01f55.html

Grew up in Sidney. Used to show up at our tailgate from time to time with some of the eastern Montana kids.

lutecat

Post by lutecat » Thu Apr 04, 2024 6:26 am

Watched the first episode because there was no basketball on. Don't judge me.

West is definately the nice guy which is cool. He wants tbe girl that maybe wants the tall shallow guy. The show looks to be mostly about a married couple that fights and and engaged couple that fights. And their friends....somewhat.