MSU helps griz band fundraising

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

BFcatfan
BobcatNation Team Captain

Re: MSU helps griz band fundraising

Post by BFcatfan » Sat Jan 06, 2024 6:06 pm

Griznationalist wrote:
Sun Dec 31, 2023 5:06 pm
Hi-Line Bobcat wrote:
Sun Dec 31, 2023 4:59 pm
I don’t know if there are rules for when teams can arrive at the natty, but I could see the gris going a day early, while MSU helps fund their band. I’m just saying, maybe.

Don’t like the look and I don’t remember the gris helping MSU when they needed it to go to Frisco. Use that money for anything MSU, why even make the gesture?
MSU probably didn’t anticipate there would be Bobcat fans whining about a $3,000 donation that covers the cost of fewer than two band members to make the trip. Most people, myself included, thought it was a nice gesture. Thanks, MSU.
GOD it must suck to be YOU. You’re still here calling us whinny asses and saying thank you, all the while with your hand out! I’m guessing YOU DONT DONATE ****** to the school of dance

With success comes attention, with attention comes cockiness, with cockiness comes arrogance, with arrogance comes rudeness...and they wonder why I hate the Griz ! FTG

Griznationalist
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by Griznationalist » Sat Jan 06, 2024 6:32 pm

BFcatfan wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2024 6:06 pm
Griznationalist wrote:
Hi-Line Bobcat wrote:
I don’t know if there are rules for when teams can arrive at the natty, but I could see the gris going a day early, while MSU helps fund their band. I’m just saying, maybe.

Don’t like the look and I don’t remember the gris helping MSU when they needed it to go to Frisco. Use that money for anything MSU, why even make the gesture?
MSU probably didn’t anticipate there would be Bobcat fans whining about a $3,000 donation that covers the cost of fewer than two band members to make the trip. Most people, myself included, thought it was a nice gesture. Thanks, MSU.
GOD it must suck to be YOU. You’re still here calling us whinny asses and saying thank you, all the while with your hand out! I’m guessing YOU DONT DONATE ****** to the school of dance

Dbrewmsu
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Dbrewmsu » Mon Jan 08, 2024 10:09 am

Griznationalist wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2024 6:32 pm
BFcatfan wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2024 6:06 pm
Griznationalist wrote:
Hi-Line Bobcat wrote:

Well the good news is that it looks like they did it the bobby/gris way. 0-4 in the big one

BobcatNation Letterman

Post by 110010110 » Mon Jan 08, 2024 10:40 am

MSU should get a refund. They didnt even get to hear the gris band play the fight song once on sunday

GoCats18
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by GoCats18 » Mon Jan 08, 2024 10:43 am

It’s sad when even the marching band has band members entering the transfer portal.

Punters are people too!!