Bobcat needs your prayers

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Camo_Cat
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Re: Bobcat needs your prayers

Post by Camo_Cat » Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:26 am

Just a great story about Caleb, and shows how toughness, hard work, prayer, and positivity can sometimes overcome the greatest obstacles. Would love to see MSU get Caleb in front of students and athletes to tell his story.

"I love Bozeman. I love these people. I love the Cats. I even love this weather. You think I'm gonna pick Missoula? You're crazy - gimme the Cat head!!" -- Lee Corso, ESPN GameDay

BFcatfan
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by BFcatfan » Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:59 pm

Au Blue wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:57 pm
catatac wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:37 am
That it awesome! But, it also ticks me off somewhat, hearing that some doctor told him he'd never walk again. I've heard similar stories over the years, "you'll be dead in 6 months" and 5 years later the person is still alive. Goes to show, sometimes they don't know schitt.
I agree, but tend to think physicians are just protecting themselves. If a physician were to give any chance of a partial recovery, and it didn't happen, they would likely be sued. Just part of the litigious society we live in. Plus, I think it serves as a motivation for the patient to prove them wrong.

Anyway, what a remarkable story of recovery. Great job Caleb! Continue to prove them wrong!
I ditto this reasoning. I’ve heard it over and over and over

With success comes attention, with attention comes cockiness, with cockiness comes arrogance, with arrogance comes rudeness...and they wonder why I hate the Griz ! FTG

BFcatfan
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by BFcatfan » Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:00 pm

Camo_Cat wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:26 am
Just a great story about Caleb, and shows how toughness, hard work, prayer, and positivity can sometimes overcome the greatest obstacles. Would love to see MSU get Caleb in front of students and athletes to tell his story.
We call that Bobcat built, Bobcat though

With success comes attention, with attention comes cockiness, with cockiness comes arrogance, with arrogance comes rudeness...and they wonder why I hate the Griz ! FTG