Spring Schedule?

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

catatac
Golden Bobcat

Spring Schedule?

Post by catatac » Thu Mar 02, 2023 12:51 pm

Anybody have one? I’m not seeing it on the website.

Great time to be a BOBCAT!

AFCAT
Golden Bobcat

Re: Spring Schedule?

Post by AFCAT » Thu Mar 02, 2023 12:55 pm

QB Club https://www.msubqc.org
Bobcat Collective https://linktr.ee/thebobcatcollective
“In the military, they teach you the best time to attack your enemy is nighttime and bad weather. We’ve got f—ing both!” — Devin Slaughter

catatac
Golden Bobcat

Post by catatac » Thu Mar 02, 2023 1:05 pm

Thanks! Interesting that the dark pinkies go almost a month earlier, they’re already practicing. Whatever the reasons for the difference, I will just assume Vigen knows what he’s doing moreso than Bobby. Lol

kennethnoisewater
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by kennethnoisewater » Thu Mar 02, 2023 4:24 pm

catatac wrote:
Thu Mar 02, 2023 1:05 pm
Thanks! Interesting that the dark pinkies go almost a month earlier, they’re already practicing. Whatever the reasons for the difference, I will just assume Vigen knows what he’s doing moreso than Bobby. Lol
I think they always go earlier there. I'm sure plenty of that decision is due to the weather. MSU could start in May and have practices snowed out. It's just milder in Missoula in the spring. This year, however, is making it look like the gris will be contending with winter weather for a while.

cat4lyf
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by cat4lyf » Sat Mar 04, 2023 12:58 am

catatac wrote:
Coach V knows what he is doing ... I am hearing from some "insiders" (people in the know) that this spring camp is going to be special. They are remaining tight lipped but it is exciting to hear. Possibly Zac related but that is pure speculation

MSU alum
Inside Connections
Korner Klub
Tailgate guy
Family man

catatac
Golden Bobcat

Post by catatac » Sat Mar 04, 2023 11:25 am

cat4lyf wrote:
Sat Mar 04, 2023 12:58 am
catatac wrote:
Coach V knows what he is doing ... I am hearing from some "insiders" (people in the know) that this spring camp is going to be special. They are remaining tight lipped but it is exciting to hear. Possibly Zac related but that is pure speculation
Scram weirdo.

AFCAT
Golden Bobcat

Post by AFCAT » Sat Mar 04, 2023 1:31 pm

cat4lyf wrote:
Sat Mar 04, 2023 12:58 am
catatac wrote:

QB Club https://www.msubqc.org
Bobcat Collective https://linktr.ee/thebobcatcollective
“In the military, they teach you the best time to attack your enemy is nighttime and bad weather. We’ve got f—ing both!” — Devin Slaughter

BelligerentBobcat
Member # Retired

Post by BelligerentBobcat » Sat Mar 04, 2023 4:18 pm

If you don’t like what he posts, stop responding. The more you respond, the more he’ll post. This isn’t rocket science.

Hawks86
Golden Bobcat

Post by Hawks86 » Sat Mar 04, 2023 4:59 pm

BelligerentBobcat wrote:
Sat Mar 04, 2023 4:18 pm
If you don’t like what he posts, stop responding. The more you respond, the more he’ll post. This isn’t rocket science.

"I'm a Bobcat forever its in my soul..."

catatac
Golden Bobcat

Post by catatac » Sat Mar 04, 2023 5:01 pm

Hawks86 wrote:
Sat Mar 04, 2023 4:59 pm
BelligerentBobcat wrote:
Sat Mar 04, 2023 4:18 pm
Lol, seriously. 😂

Mtcatfan
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by Mtcatfan » Sat Mar 04, 2023 8:27 pm

I am definitely impressed by the improvement in his spelling, grammar and sentence structure since he jumped on the Nation.

Bobcat4Ever
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by Bobcat4Ever » Sat Mar 04, 2023 9:22 pm

catatac wrote:
About 1,800 feet lower in elevation makes things like early spring practices and Big Sky softball possible. Although this year I’m not too sure it makes enough difference. I like our guys practicing in warmer weather as it’s so much kinder to muscles.

cat4lyf
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by cat4lyf » Sun Mar 05, 2023 9:51 am

Bobcat4Ever wrote:
Sat Mar 04, 2023 9:22 pm
catatac wrote:
About 1,800 feet lower in elevation makes things like early spring practices and Big Sky softball possible. Although this year I’m not too sure it makes enough difference. I like our guys practicing in warmer weather as it’s so much kinder to muscles.
Thanks Bobcat4Ever. Finally! Someone is saying what I have been bringing up at family gatherings and general public forums. "Our guys" do not need to be playing or practicing in cold weather unless needed. Warm weather is much better for toning and shaping their muscles. After the training then I would like "our guys" to soak their muscles in an ice bath to promote recovery.

MSU alum
Inside Connections
Korner Klub
Tailgate guy
Family man

TomCat88
Golden Bobcat

Post by TomCat88 » Sun Mar 05, 2023 10:05 am

cat4lyf wrote:
Sun Mar 05, 2023 9:51 am
Bobcat4Ever wrote:
catatac wrote:
Thanks Bobcat4Ever. Finally! Someone is saying what I have been bringing up at family gatherings and general public forums. "Our guys" do not need to be playing or practicing in cold weather unless needed. Warm weather is much better for toning and shaping their muscles. After the training then I would like "our guys" to soak their muscles in an ice bath to promote recovery.
Yes, and the cold water will help “our guys” remain tight-lipped about what is going to be special (and possibly Zac-related) about the spring.

MSU - 15 team National Champions (most recent 2021); 57 individual National Champions (most recent 2023).
toM StUber

Joe Bobcat
Member # Retired

Post by Joe Bobcat » Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:50 pm

TomCat88 wrote:
Sun Mar 05, 2023 10:05 am
cat4lyf wrote:
Sun Mar 05, 2023 9:51 am
Bobcat4Ever wrote:
catatac wrote:
Yes, and the cold water will help “our guys” remain tight-lipped about what is going to be special (and possibly Zac-related) about the spring.
I know this much about cold water and ice baths, they can really tighten some things up. It can be down right scary.

If you're looking for someone with a little authority, I'm your man. I have as little as anyone!