Cooper Article

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Cooper Article

Post by wbtfg » Tue Aug 31, 2004 11:51 am

West coast draft services did a sweet spotlight on Coop. Check it out...

http://www.westcoastdraft.com/ditr-rogercooper.html

CARDIAC_CATS
Golden Bobcat

Post by CARDIAC_CATS » Tue Aug 31, 2004 12:51 pm

YO COOP! I am so jacked to see him play this year. He's been by far my favorite player since his sophomore year. That guy can flat out run and has awesome instincts.

Catdad39
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Catdad39 » Tue Aug 31, 2004 9:55 pm

Coop! Coop! The young man is a class act, a great person and deserves every opportunity to play at the next level! We all wish him the best! Have a great season!

GavinDonos
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by GavinDonos » Wed Sep 01, 2004 10:50 am

Wow, I knew Coop was a serious player, but possibly the best MLB in all of college football? Like, whoah. :shock: And to think that he's even better when we unleash him on the strong side!!!!

When I imagine how dominating this front seven could be my mouth starts to foam. Could this be considered a personal problem of mine? Notice I said foam and not drool, so I don't think it's a problem.

Although it could become embarrassing once I'm in a game environment.
Last edited by GavinDonos on Wed Sep 01, 2004 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

CARDIAC_CATS
Golden Bobcat

Post by CARDIAC_CATS » Wed Sep 01, 2004 12:49 pm

GavinDonos wrote:Wow, I knew Coop was a serious player, but possibly the best MLB in all of college football? Like, whoah. :shock: And to think that he's even better when we unleash him on the strong side!!!!

When I imagine how dominating this front seven could be my mouth starts to foam. Could this be considered a personal problem of mine? Notice I said foam and not drool, so I don't think it's a problem.

Although it could become embarrassing once I'm in a game environment.
Gavin, you have your stadium wrong on your signature .... Its Washington Bobcat Stadium remember ;)