Zac Crews…

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

PHAT CAT
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Re: Zac Crews…

Post by PHAT CAT » Fri Aug 05, 2022 5:09 am

BelligerentBobcat wrote:
Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:35 pm
tetoncat wrote:
Thu Aug 04, 2022 11:18 am
Is there a difference in someone using an electronic media to post something that is then shared by neither original party, versus posting on an open forum that they know or should know can be seen by the general public. I am not really understanding who was hurt by the comment, maybe I don't understand the Venmo messaging, seems like someone had to go out of their way to find this. And before I get jumped on not condoning what was posted.
Regarding who would be hurt…how many teammates you think are going to like playing with somebody who will use racist slurs as a joke in private? I know if I found out my friends joked around with something that is used as a put down to who/what I am, I wouldn’t enjoy it very much.
Lol..... You're a douche.

BelligerentBobcat
Member # Retired

Post by BelligerentBobcat » Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:54 am

PHAT CAT wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 5:09 am
BelligerentBobcat wrote:
tetoncat wrote:
Is there a difference in someone using an electronic media to post something that is then shared by neither original party, versus posting on an open forum that they know or should know can be seen by the general public. I am not really understanding who was hurt by the comment, maybe I don't understand the Venmo messaging, seems like someone had to go out of their way to find this. And before I get jumped on not condoning what was posted.
Regarding who would be hurt…how many teammates you think are going to like playing with somebody who will use racist slurs as a joke in private? I know if I found out my friends joked around with something that is used as a put down to who/what I am, I wouldn’t enjoy it very much.
I wouldn’t disagree. Fairly irrelevant though.

PHAT CAT
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by PHAT CAT » Fri Aug 05, 2022 5:27 pm

BelligerentBobcat wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:54 am
PHAT CAT wrote:
BelligerentBobcat wrote:
tetoncat wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ..... I just think it's time for us fans to butt out. Have a good weekend BC.

BelligerentBobcat
Member # Retired

Post by BelligerentBobcat » Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:10 pm

PHAT CAT wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 5:27 pm
BelligerentBobcat wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:54 am
PHAT CAT wrote:
BelligerentBobcat wrote:
tetoncat wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ..... I just think it's time for us fans to butt out. Have a good weekend BC.
I agree with this too! Have a good weekend fatty.

rivercat
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by rivercat » Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:55 pm

Maybe I can have the final word.

Congratulations BN for discussing a difficult subject matter with respect and decorum. Many differing viewpoints were given without the thread spiraling into a cesspool.

Go Cats!

"...get in 21 personnel and pound people and take their souls and have fun doing that..." coach Choate