Offseason Random Stuff - 2022

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Prodigal Cat
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Re: Offseason Random Stuff - 2022

Post by Prodigal Cat » Thu Mar 24, 2022 8:02 am

ilovethecats wrote:
Wed Mar 23, 2022 8:53 am
iaafan wrote:
Wed Mar 23, 2022 6:58 am
catatac wrote:
Tue Mar 22, 2022 1:15 pm
kennethnoisewater wrote:
Tue Mar 22, 2022 11:35 am
ilovethecats wrote:
Tue Mar 22, 2022 9:32 am
Don't have an issue with it. Griz were a good football team last year and pounded us head to head. I fully expect us to be #1 and #2 in the league in either order. It's just a guys opinion and talking fodder. Guys still gotta play, coaches still gotta coach. I wouldn't be shocked if the griz are champs, and certainly wouldn't be surprised if the Cats are.

Personally I don't care. One of us will win the league. However, I'm more concerned with someone stepping up and beating NDSU. I'm not sure either team has that ability, but we have nearly a year to figure it out.
I'm with you. I do think there's a love fest that I sometimes don't understand with the gris, especially when they have a lot of question marks, but it doesn't matter that much. Obviously we've seen that it's not vital to win the BSC and still get a good seed, so if both teams are in the top five it's a little bit of a moot point. And maybe it helps to keep playing the disrespect card. Choate capitalized on it all the time. Playing with a chip on your shoulder is better than playing as a front runner, IMO.
Ya, I agree 100%. I hate them as much as the next guy but they beat the Huskies as a relatively healthy team, then thumped EWU and the CATS, and got beat by a damn tough JMU team... and I know the fan base is all about whining about injuries but they did get hit pretty hard with the injury bug. Make no mistake, Bobby will have them competing at a high level come Fall. Vigen has to prove he can beat the bitter rival Griz, and thankfully in 2022 we get them in our place and I predict an atmosphere like Cat\Griz in 2019, or SDSU last year and that should propel the Cats over the top.

But no, neither team can compete with NDSU currently.
I couldn’t disagree more.
A) Injuries: gris have poor depth.
B) Beat UW: UW sucked balls. One of their worst teams in history.
C) Beat EWU: also lost to EWU. (MSU beat EWU in Cheney)
D) Beat MSU: in the pre-Mellott Era.
E) lost to SAC: (a weak side of the bracket team) at home.
F) barely beat SUU: (arguably the worst team in the BSC) at home.
G) Robby is a senior: Bobby will retire after this season - unfortunately for the rest of the BSC.
H) no quarterback: again.
I) MSU can compete with NDSU: gris cannot.

For all the love some on here some give Hauck he still has zero depth, hasn’t won the BSC since returning, no QB, seems to have only returned to ensure his kid plays, struggles to win at home, runs a gimmick defense that only excels against bad offenses.

B)A win is a win against FBS in my eyes. Especially on the road. Had we beaten Wyoming I would have been ecstatic.
You know who also had a win against a Pac 12 team? NAU.

The win vs Was wasn't as big a deal as gris fans made it out to be. Huskies were absolute garbage the first game, got marginally better and still got the coach fired. Not all FBS wins are the same. Wyoming made a bowl game but they probably would not have if we beat them. Washington was no where near Bowl season.

Brewer/Owner Copper Furrow Brewing

ibleedblue
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by ibleedblue » Thu Mar 24, 2022 9:14 am

Prodigal Cat wrote:
Thu Mar 24, 2022 8:02 am
ilovethecats wrote:
iaafan wrote:
catatac wrote:
kennethnoisewater wrote:
ilovethecats wrote:
Don't have an issue with it. Griz were a good football team last year and pounded us head to head. I fully expect us to be #1 and #2 in the league in either order. It's just a guys opinion and talking fodder. Guys still gotta play, coaches still gotta coach. I wouldn't be shocked if the griz are champs, and certainly wouldn't be surprised if the Cats are.

Personally I don't care. One of us will win the league. However, I'm more concerned with someone stepping up and beating NDSU. I'm not sure either team has that ability, but we have nearly a year to figure it out.
I'm with you. I do think there's a love fest that I sometimes don't understand with the gris, especially when they have a lot of question marks, but it doesn't matter that much. Obviously we've seen that it's not vital to win the BSC and still get a good seed, so if both teams are in the top five it's a little bit of a moot point. And maybe it helps to keep playing the disrespect card. Choate capitalized on it all the time. Playing with a chip on your shoulder is better than playing as a front runner, IMO.
Ya, I agree 100%. I hate them as much as the next guy but they beat the Huskies as a relatively healthy team, then thumped EWU and the CATS, and got beat by a damn tough JMU team... and I know the fan base is all about whining about injuries but they did get hit pretty hard with the injury bug. Make no mistake, Bobby will have them competing at a high level come Fall. Vigen has to prove he can beat the bitter rival Griz, and thankfully in 2022 we get them in our place and I predict an atmosphere like Cat\Griz in 2019, or SDSU last year and that should propel the Cats over the top.

G) Robby is a senior: Bobby will retire after this season - unfortunately for the rest of the BSC.

For all the love some on here some give Hauck he still has zero depth, hasn’t won the BSC since returning, no QB, seems to have only returned to ensure his kid plays, struggles to win at home, runs a gimmick defense that only excels against bad offenses.

B)A win is a win against FBS in my eyes. Especially on the road. Had we beaten Wyoming I would have been ecstatic.

The win vs Was wasn't as big a deal as gris fans made it out to be. Huskies were absolute garbage the first game, got marginally better and still got the coach fired. Not all FBS wins are the same. Wyoming made a bowl game but they probably would not have if we beat them. Washington was no where near Bowl season.
Wyoming went 2-6 in a very weak FBS conference. They were not very good. Washington was not good either but went 3-6 in a much tougher Pac12 Conf. I’ll give credit where credit is due that win was still pretty impressive for them.

BelligerentBobcat
Member # Retired

Post by BelligerentBobcat » Thu Mar 24, 2022 9:26 am

Some people are the same as Gris fans, just the opposite side.

ilovethecats
Golden Bobcat

Post by ilovethecats » Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:14 am

iaafan wrote:
Wed Mar 23, 2022 4:38 pm
ilovethecats wrote:
iaafan wrote:
catatac wrote:
kennethnoisewater wrote:
ilovethecats wrote:

This is a slippery slope as I always feel a bit dirty defending the griz. But I think nearly all of your points could be logically argued.

A) I don't know their roster top to bottom. But I haven't heard anyone question their depth. With all of the injuries they had last season, in my eyes they got kids valuable time, and had a good season. I assume that will bode well for them this year just like it will the Cats.
C) Lost to EWU, but beat them when it mattered. Again, if the tables were turned and the Cats did that I'd be singing their praises.
D) Mellott era, not Mellott era, I don't care. They beat our asses that day. If the Cats are as good as I thought they were last year, beating us in the manner they did was impressive.
E) I agree with this. No matter how many times griz fans say it, Sac just wasn't that good. Hence them getting killed the first round in the playoffs to a team the Cats later beat. Tired of hearing how good that team was. They weren't.
F) Agree with this too. But we barely beat Idaho too. It happens. Even to solid football teams.
G) I have no insight on this whatsoever, but I don't see Bobby leaving just because his son graduates. He's a god in Missoula. If he feels he has there program on the cusp like I happen to think he does, I don't see him going anywhere. That guy could go winless and wouldn't be on the hot seat. He's the 2nd coming and will only leave when he wants to leave.
H) As a Cat fan, I will never, EVER; call out another team for their QB situation and how they handle it. We were excited about our dropdown last season, and they are excited for theirs this season. No reason they shouldn't be. Doesn't guarantee success as we know, but to already write him off before he takes a snap doesn't fly in my personal opinion. They just may have a great QB. Who knows?
I) When the Cats compete with NDSU even one time, I'll start believing it. As of this moment the griz have beaten a very good NDSU team, and the Cats have gotten rolled by very good NDSU teams.

That's all I have. Going to go take a shower....
a) if you're claiming injuries have sidetracked your season, then you must not have very good depth. It's not like they were injured into their third backup. MSU had a lot of injuries to key players but kept on rolling. Ifanse, Benson, Rygg, Session, Sumner, Andersen, O'Reilly, Campbell, Okada, ...

b) go ahead be ecstatic, I will, too, but history shows that beating an FBS team doesn't always mean much.

c) is this just about what we would do if we won? I don't see how it's relevant. My points are that beating EWU (and these other points that catatac brought up and losing to EWU one season isn't anything to write home about. MSU was 1-0 (and statistically trounced EWU); gris were 1-1. 1-0 is better. I'm confident that if MSU played EWU again at home in the playoffs it would win and be 2-0.

d) Beating MSU with McKay in vs Mellott just isn't the same. Beat our asses that day or not, I'm very confident they wouldn't have beat us if Mellot was playing. And I wouldn't be too confident if MSU had beaten UM, then they brought in Dave Dickenson and went to the national title game. Taht would most certainly dampen my spirits.

g) I don't think he's on the hot seat. I just don't think he's all that inspired and when his son is gone, I don't see him sticking around.

h) they didn't have a qb last year and don't appear to have one this year. It doens't matter what MSU's or EWU's or NDSU's history is.

i) MSU can compete with NDSU. They would have if Mellott and Benson aren't out last year (we didn't have enough depth in that game) and they will this year if they play. I don't think UM in its current state can compete with NDSU. They just don't have the personnel and that defense would get annihilated. I don't see how UM beating NDSU almost a decade ago makes anyone think that applies to today.
We're talking about the upcoming season and why it's not crazy for the griz to be ranked ahead of us. As a homer I have the cats one and griz two, but it's not like they picked NCU over us.

My comment about depth this upcoming season had to do with the injuries they faced last year. They had a lot of young guys get very meaningful playing time, which should bode well for their depth this upcoming season. I don't know their roster well, maybe someone like Vim or Tom could chime in. But this is the first I have heard about depth concerns for them this year.

In regards to EWU, I understand that 1-1 is not as good as 1-0. I'm not good at math, but I understand that. But you used the fact that they lost to EWU as one of the reasons you're not confident in them this year. I simply pointed out they beat them as well. Seems like if you can use the loss to prove your point, I can use their win over the same team to prove why they might not be bad this year.

They didn't seem to have a QB last season. As a Cat fan, I'm all to aware of what that's like. It's been ages since I felt like we had "that guy" behind center. I hope Mellott can be that for us without having to run 30 times a game. I don't know how one could already claim they don't appear to have one this season. I think their dropdown could be very good for them. That we won't know until the season plays out, which is why I'm not ready to use that position as another reason they won't be good this season.

Finally, you and anyone else can say we can compete with NDSU. No one wants that to be true more than me. But at some point, we actually have to do it before claiming it to be true. I don't know how anyone can claim with a straight face that we CAN compete with NDSU, and the griz CAN'T compete with NDSU. We all want it to be the case. I hope and pray it's the case.

In theory, none of this stuff we're talking about is relevant to next season. But I'd say the griz beating a very good NDSU team 7 years ago, smack in the middle of NDSU's dominating title run, at least warrants discussion on why it is we can compete with them but there is no way the griz can compete with them. And to be fair, I'm not convinced ANY team can compete with them until I see a team do that. But I have not seen anything to boldly claim we can and they can't. Gotta see it with my own eyes one of these games. Praying I get to!

Hawks86
Golden Bobcat

Post by Hawks86 » Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:41 am

BelligerentBobcat wrote:
Thu Mar 24, 2022 9:26 am
Some people are the same as Gris fans, just the opposite side.
If every post reads as a gris fan. They are indeed a gris fan.

"I'm a Bobcat forever its in my soul..."

ilovethecats
Golden Bobcat

Post by ilovethecats » Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:43 am

Prodigal Cat wrote:
Thu Mar 24, 2022 8:02 am
ilovethecats wrote:
iaafan wrote:
catatac wrote:
kennethnoisewater wrote:
ilovethecats wrote:

Think you're missing my point. I'm not saying that win against Washington was something amazing. Again, I was replying to a post completely dismissing that win. FCS teams don't beat FBS teams very often unless you're NDSU. So I won't discredit a team that does it, no matter how bad the FBS team is.

iaafan
Golden Bobcat

Post by iaafan » Thu Mar 24, 2022 1:34 pm

ilovethecats wrote:
Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:14 am
iaafan wrote:
Wed Mar 23, 2022 4:38 pm
ilovethecats wrote:
iaafan wrote:
catatac wrote:
kennethnoisewater wrote:
ilovethecats wrote:

This is a slippery slope as I always feel a bit dirty defending the griz. But I think nearly all of your points could be logically argued.

A) I don't know their roster top to bottom. But I haven't heard anyone question their depth. With all of the injuries they had last season, in my eyes they got kids valuable time, and had a good season. I assume that will bode well for them this year just like it will the Cats.
C) Lost to EWU, but beat them when it mattered. Again, if the tables were turned and the Cats did that I'd be singing their praises.
D) Mellott era, not Mellott era, I don't care. They beat our asses that day. If the Cats are as good as I thought they were last year, beating us in the manner they did was impressive.
E) I agree with this. No matter how many times griz fans say it, Sac just wasn't that good. Hence them getting killed the first round in the playoffs to a team the Cats later beat. Tired of hearing how good that team was. They weren't.
F) Agree with this too. But we barely beat Idaho too. It happens. Even to solid football teams.
G) I have no insight on this whatsoever, but I don't see Bobby leaving just because his son graduates. He's a god in Missoula. If he feels he has there program on the cusp like I happen to think he does, I don't see him going anywhere. That guy could go winless and wouldn't be on the hot seat. He's the 2nd coming and will only leave when he wants to leave.
H) As a Cat fan, I will never, EVER; call out another team for their QB situation and how they handle it. We were excited about our dropdown last season, and they are excited for theirs this season. No reason they shouldn't be. Doesn't guarantee success as we know, but to already write him off before he takes a snap doesn't fly in my personal opinion. They just may have a great QB. Who knows?
I) When the Cats compete with NDSU even one time, I'll start believing it. As of this moment the griz have beaten a very good NDSU team, and the Cats have gotten rolled by very good NDSU teams.

That's all I have. Going to go take a shower....
a) if you're claiming injuries have sidetracked your season, then you must not have very good depth. It's not like they were injured into their third backup. MSU had a lot of injuries to key players but kept on rolling. Ifanse, Benson, Rygg, Session, Sumner, Andersen, O'Reilly, Campbell, Okada, ...

b) go ahead be ecstatic, I will, too, but history shows that beating an FBS team doesn't always mean much.

c) is this just about what we would do if we won? I don't see how it's relevant. My points are that beating EWU (and these other points that catatac brought up and losing to EWU one season isn't anything to write home about. MSU was 1-0 (and statistically trounced EWU); gris were 1-1. 1-0 is better. I'm confident that if MSU played EWU again at home in the playoffs it would win and be 2-0.

d) Beating MSU with McKay in vs Mellott just isn't the same. Beat our asses that day or not, I'm very confident they wouldn't have beat us if Mellot was playing. And I wouldn't be too confident if MSU had beaten UM, then they brought in Dave Dickenson and went to the national title game. Taht would most certainly dampen my spirits.

g) I don't think he's on the hot seat. I just don't think he's all that inspired and when his son is gone, I don't see him sticking around.

h) they didn't have a qb last year and don't appear to have one this year. It doens't matter what MSU's or EWU's or NDSU's history is.

i) MSU can compete with NDSU. They would have if Mellott and Benson aren't out last year (we didn't have enough depth in that game) and they will this year if they play. I don't think UM in its current state can compete with NDSU. They just don't have the personnel and that defense would get annihilated. I don't see how UM beating NDSU almost a decade ago makes anyone think that applies to today.
We're talking about the upcoming season and why it's not crazy for the griz to be ranked ahead of us. As a homer I have the cats one and griz two, but it's not like they picked NCU over us.

My comment about depth this upcoming season had to do with the injuries they faced last year. They had a lot of young guys get very meaningful playing time, which should bode well for their depth this upcoming season. I don't know their roster well, maybe someone like Vim or Tom could chime in. But this is the first I have heard about depth concerns for them this year.

In regards to EWU, I understand that 1-1 is not as good as 1-0. I'm not good at math, but I understand that. But you used the fact that they lost to EWU as one of the reasons you're not confident in them this year. I simply pointed out they beat them as well. Seems like if you can use the loss to prove your point, I can use their win over the same team to prove why they might not be bad this year.

They didn't seem to have a QB last season. As a Cat fan, I'm all to aware of what that's like. It's been ages since I felt like we had "that guy" behind center. I hope Mellott can be that for us without having to run 30 times a game. I don't know how one could already claim they don't appear to have one this season. I think their dropdown could be very good for them. That we won't know until the season plays out, which is why I'm not ready to use that position as another reason they won't be good this season.

Finally, you and anyone else can say we can compete with NDSU. No one wants that to be true more than me. But at some point, we actually have to do it before claiming it to be true. I don't know how anyone can claim with a straight face that we CAN compete with NDSU, and the griz CAN'T compete with NDSU. We all want it to be the case. I hope and pray it's the case.

In theory, none of this stuff we're talking about is relevant to next season. But I'd say the griz beating a very good NDSU team 7 years ago, smack in the middle of NDSU's dominating title run, at least warrants discussion on why it is we can compete with them but there is no way the griz can compete with them. And to be fair, I'm not convinced ANY team can compete with them until I see a team do that. But I have not seen anything to boldly claim we can and they can't. Gotta see it with my own eyes one of these games. Praying I get to!
OK, my bad. I thought the discussion was about how good the gris are, so I was just giving my input. I don't think they'll finish ahead of us, but if I thought they would I wouldn't hesitate to say so. I thought they were the better team in 2016 even after we beat them. We were fairly even in 2017, but I thought that win was a mild upset even though we were at home. I thought they were better in 2019 when Troy went down. Even in 2018, but we won. I thought we were better in 2021 and, even though we lost, I still think we were better when Mellott took over, but I think we would've lost to them if McKay was still in. That's a reflection on how good I think Mellott is, not a knock on the rest of the team. If we would've played them again in the playoffs with Mellott I think we would've beaten them.

Anyway, I don't think they're that good this year and I didn't they were as good as their record last year. They were fortunate to not finish 7-4. That probably gets them a home game in the first round, then on the road and out in the second. They had an easy schedule and got the win vs UW and eked out the win over SUU.

I see their defense as suspect. Did it do well against us? Yes. Were we a good offense at the time? No, we had zero balance. Even our run game was unbalanced within itself. Had we played them again with McKay at QB, I think they would've beaten us again, depending on how well their STs played. That defense couldn't stop EWU in either game and JMU had a solid game against it. Both offenses were better than UWs when they played them.

I also don't think Hauck is a great coach. I'd rank him behind Best, Baldwin, Taylor, Hill and Vigen at least. Maybe Hawkins. Along with MSU he has the best facilities, best fan base, most support. Best, Baldwin (at EWU), Taylor and Hill have all done more with less

catatac
Golden Bobcat

Post by catatac » Fri Mar 25, 2022 11:57 am

You thought they were better in 2019 when Troy went down BEFORE the game? After the game I think it was evident who the better team was. I agree in 2016 they were probably a better overall team than us but we caught them on a good day for the Cats and got the W, just like I think happened last year with them beating us even though we were a better team overall. Not in 2019 though.

I'll probably bow out of this thread now with one parting thought. Unfortunately I think Bobby has instilled a pretty tough culture over there, they play hard, and they have some pretty good talent. I sure as hell hope they suck next year (And every year), or even would be OK if they were mediocre. I just have a feeling they're going to be pretty good. Again, hope I'm wrong.

Great time to be a BOBCAT!

iaafan
Golden Bobcat

Post by iaafan » Sat Mar 26, 2022 6:31 am

catatac wrote:
Fri Mar 25, 2022 11:57 am
You thought they were better in 2019 when Troy went down BEFORE the game? After the game I think it was evident who the better team was. I agree in 2016 they were probably a better overall team than us but we caught them on a good day for the Cats and got the W, just like I think happened last year with them beating us even though we were a better team overall. Not in 2019 though.

I'll probably bow out of this thread now with one parting thought. Unfortunately I think Bobby has instilled a pretty tough culture over there, they play hard, and they have some pretty good talent. I sure as hell hope they suck next year (And every year), or even would be OK if they were mediocre. I just have a feeling they're going to be pretty good. Again, hope I'm wrong.
Yes, I thought that UM was going to win in 2019 when I saw Troy was out.

They have good special teams and run a gimmick defense that is easily abused by good, balanced offenses. Their offense is easy to defend. This year MSU made two huge mistakes: one on defense and one on special teams that gave UM 14 points. UM made some good punt returns. Other than about 5-6 plays that game was dead even. It was the best loss in MSU history and I wouldn't trade it for anything. The Gris are the gift that keeps on giving. Hauck is very overrated and he's tired.

Last year UM didn't put together a complete game all year against a good team. They were 3-3 (2-1 at home: 1-2 on road) in games against good teams and in none of those wins were they impressive on both sides of the ball. MSU was 5-3 (2-0 at home; 3-2 on road; 0-1 neutral) and looked sharp in winning all but the Weber State game.

CatBot
Honorable Mention All-BobcatNation

Post by CatBot » Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:13 am

iaafan wrote:
Sat Mar 26, 2022 6:31 am
catatac wrote:
Fri Mar 25, 2022 11:57 am

Yes, I thought that UM was going to win in 2019 when I saw Troy was out.

They have good special teams and run a gimmick defense that is easily abused by good, balanced offenses. Their offense is easy to defend. This year MSU made two huge mistakes: one on defense and one on special teams that gave UM 14 points. UM made some good punt returns. Other than about 5-6 plays that game was dead even. It was the best loss in MSU history and I wouldn't trade it for anything. The Gris are the gift that keeps on giving. Hauck is very overrated and he's tired.

Last year UM didn't put together a complete game all year against a good team. They were 3-3 (2-1 at home: 1-2 on road) in games against good teams and in none of those wins were they impressive on both sides of the ball. MSU was 5-3 (2-0 at home; 3-2 on road; 0-1 neutral) and looked sharp in winning all but the Weber State game.
Nice post iaa. This dumb narrative about how amazing their win was is grating. Any neutral observer would tell you straight away our win in '19 was significantly more dominate than their win in '21. World order will once again be restored in Bozeman in November, and the conversations will be centered around how the mighty gris have managed only one win in seven years.

AFCAT
Golden Bobcat

Post by AFCAT » Wed Apr 13, 2022 8:27 pm

I thought this was kind of cool. It appears the MSU bookstore got some retro style hats in stock.

On the right is a 1980s era hat in my collection and on the left is a new hat I just picked up.

QB Club https://www.msubqc.org
Bobcat Collective https://linktr.ee/thebobcatcollective
“In the military, they teach you the best time to attack your enemy is nighttime and bad weather. We’ve got f—ing both!” — Devin Slaughter

kwcat
Member # Retired

Post by kwcat » Thu Apr 14, 2022 8:05 pm

Montana State versus Norfolk State on SWX right now. Gotta admit I still sure miss the Miller kid and his playcalling. Or did we have somebody else calling place at that point?

AFCAT
Golden Bobcat

Post by AFCAT » Thu Apr 14, 2022 9:20 pm

kwcat wrote:
Thu Apr 14, 2022 8:05 pm
Montana State versus Norfolk State on SWX right now. Gotta admit I still sure miss the Miller kid and his playcalling. Or did we have somebody else calling place at that point?
I had to watch it too. Miller was the OC.

“In the military, they teach you the best time to attack your enemy is nighttime and bad weather. We’ve got f—ing both!” — Devin Slaughter

kwcat
Member # Retired

Post by kwcat » Thu Apr 14, 2022 10:12 pm

AFCAT wrote:
Thu Apr 14, 2022 9:20 pm
kwcat wrote:
First play I caught in the third quarter when I saw the backfield motion and movements I figured that was correct.
Perry had a heck of a game carrying the ball that game and so did Sumner. Jahari Martin looked real well on his few carries too

gtapp
Golden Bobcat

Post by gtapp » Fri Apr 15, 2022 6:34 am

kwcat wrote:
Thu Apr 14, 2022 10:12 pm
AFCAT wrote:
kwcat wrote:
First play I caught in the third quarter when I saw the backfield motion and movements I figured that was correct.
Perry had a heck of a game carrying the ball that game and so did Sumner. Jahari Martin looked real well on his few carries too
Speaking of Jahari Martin, that block he threw in the SDSU game that allowed Tommy to score untouched, was the best block I have ever seen.

Gary Tapp
Graduated MSU 1981
Hamilton High School
Minneapolis, MN

AFCAT
Golden Bobcat

Post by AFCAT » Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:09 am

gtapp wrote:
Fri Apr 15, 2022 6:34 am
kwcat wrote:
AFCAT wrote:
kwcat wrote:
Speaking of Jahari Martin, that block he threw in the SDSU game that allowed Tommy to score untouched, was the best block I have ever seen.

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:14 am

AFCAT wrote:
Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:09 am
gtapp wrote:
Fri Apr 15, 2022 6:34 am
kwcat wrote:
AFCAT wrote:
kwcat wrote:
Wow. Jaharie actually took out two guys - both who would have been in position to make a play.

kwcat
Member # Retired

Post by kwcat » Fri Apr 15, 2022 11:33 am

Lunchtime viewing pleasure!

CodyCat
Member # Retired

Post by CodyCat » Fri Apr 15, 2022 1:18 pm

kwcat wrote:
Fri Apr 15, 2022 11:33 am
Lunchtime viewing pleasure!

Holy smokes. I love that highlight video. Absolute chills.

Hating the griz since 02.

AFCAT
Golden Bobcat

Post by AFCAT » Sat Apr 16, 2022 10:25 am

Just picked up these sweet kicks. They work best for basketball season but I may have wear them to Gold Rush too. 8)