Season Tickets

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

snarf
BobcatNation Redshirt

Re: Season Tickets

Post by snarf » Fri Apr 01, 2022 8:54 am

stevo wrote:
Fri Apr 01, 2022 8:50 am
See Note Below. Anyone know what they are doing to the West side Bleachers?

"Your Bobcats will have a limited scrimmage on Saturday April 2nd, 9:45am. This will open only to BQC members.
Note: The west side bleachers will be closed for construction on Saturday April 2nd. Please on sit in the east bleachers or student end zone"
From what I understand, maintenance in the area underneath the bleachers.

Long Time Cat
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by Long Time Cat » Fri Apr 01, 2022 10:21 am

https://share.newsbreak.com/s7bqda8c

In case you were wondering how much improvements to the video screen might cost. I had no idea a video screen could cost this much. Boise State got a $4.5million donation for their new video screen.

"Confidence is contagious. So is a lack of confidence." Vince Lombardi

CodyCat
Member # Retired

Post by CodyCat » Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:42 pm

Long Time Cat wrote:
Fri Apr 01, 2022 10:21 am
https://share.newsbreak.com/s7bqda8c

In case you were wondering how much improvements to the video screen might cost. I had no idea a video screen could cost this much. Boise State got a $4.5million donation for their new video screen.
They are pricey but jeez its an upgrade that just cant wait any longer.

Hating the griz since 02.

kmax
Site Admin

Post by kmax » Sat Apr 30, 2022 9:04 am

Just a quick bump of this for everyone that may be a procrastinator. Don't forget in all the excitement of Troy being drafted that the deadline to renew your season tickets is this weekend! Just looked and there are only 16 single seat season tix available, though I'm sure there will be some that come available for those that chose not to renew.

“Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.” -- Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

allcat
Golden Bobcat

Post by allcat » Sat Apr 30, 2022 2:29 pm

We gave ours up this year. We are going on a 6 month around the world trip starting in June. We also now go south in October. I guess I'll see you guys in Frisco.

Geezer. Part Bionic,. Part Iconic

Bobcatsinmso
Honorable Mention All-BobcatNation

Post by Bobcatsinmso » Sat Apr 30, 2022 2:42 pm

allcat wrote:
Sat Apr 30, 2022 2:29 pm
We gave ours up this year. We are going on a 6 month around the world trip starting in June. We also now go south in October. I guess I'll see you guys in Frisco.
I would still have bought them and then sub leased. That way you can always have seats. Especially every other November for that special trip back home. To each their own I guess....

The State of Montana is Bobcat country.
missoula....still just 20 miles from Montana.
FTG

Bobcat4Ever
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by Bobcat4Ever » Sat Apr 30, 2022 5:09 pm

imacat wrote:
Thu Mar 31, 2022 1:25 pm
1. You have to sit in the East Stands to appreciate the safety issue when it snows. It is real.
2. They did not simply paint the grandstands. They repaired holes in the decking. It was money well spent.
Why not set aside some “Senior/Mobility Seating” in the bottom 5-7 rows or however many are needed? Senior/Mobility (crutches, etc) + 3 other people since it’s a family deal.

Since that grandstand is open underneath, can the steps be heated (giant heat tape?) from underneath to prevent/melt ice just prior to a game day?

Montanabob

Post by Montanabob » Sat Apr 30, 2022 5:20 pm

Bobcat4Ever wrote:
Sat Apr 30, 2022 5:09 pm
imacat wrote:
Thu Mar 31, 2022 1:25 pm
1. You have to sit in the East Stands to appreciate the safety issue when it snows. It is real.
2. They did not simply paint the grandstands. They repaired holes in the decking. It was money well spent.
Why not set aside some “Senior/Mobility Seating” in the bottom 5-7 rows or however many are needed? Senior/Mobility (crutches, etc) + 3 other people since it’s a family deal.

Since that grandstand is open underneath, can the steps be heated (giant heat tape?) from underneath to prevent/melt ice just prior to a game day?
They have plenty of handicapped seats on game day

MSU fan.... U of I Graduate... They're Back

stevo
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by stevo » Sun May 01, 2022 10:38 am

When do the none renewed season tickets go on sale?

Bobcatsinmso

Post by Bobcatsinmso » Sun May 01, 2022 10:44 am

stevo wrote:
Sun May 01, 2022 10:38 am
Most likely Monday 5/2/22 8:00am?

FTG

Bobcatsinmso

Post by Bobcatsinmso » Sun May 01, 2022 10:58 am

Bobcatsinmso wrote:
Sun May 01, 2022 10:44 am
stevo wrote:
The deadline to renew is today 5/1/22. You have until Midnight tonight to purchase your current seats for 2022.

FTG

kcatz
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by kcatz » Sun May 01, 2022 2:28 pm

Bobcatsinmso wrote:
stevo wrote:
It won't happen that fast. There may be some that go right away but I would guess Wednesday at the earliest in case anyone mailed renewal stuff (yes, they still do).

Also new season tickets don't generally go the same week as it closes. Haven't in the past anyway

BobcatDel
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by BobcatDel » Sun May 01, 2022 7:34 pm

kcatz wrote:
Sun May 01, 2022 2:28 pm
Bobcatsinmso wrote:
stevo wrote:
It won't happen that fast. There may be some that go right away but I would guess Wednesday at the earliest in case anyone mailed renewal stuff (yes, they still do).

Also new season tickets don't generally go the same week as it closes. Haven't in the past anyway
I “think” they also go for sale based on priority points too…does anyone know for sure on that? ….or is it just thrown open to everyone. I know there are also people that want to move seats and that also happens before new sales….I.e. if you are sitting in 108 and you want to move to 105 you get an opportunity to move if seats have opened up in 105 as example.

Hi-Line Bobcat

Post by Hi-Line Bobcat » Sun May 01, 2022 7:49 pm

BobcatDel wrote:
Sun May 01, 2022 7:34 pm
kcatz wrote:
Bobcatsinmso wrote:
stevo wrote:

I “think” they also go for sale based on priority points too…does anyone know for sure on that? ….or is it just thrown open to everyone. I know there are also people that want to move seats and that also happens before new sales….I.e. if you are sitting in 108 and you want to move to 105 you get an opportunity to move if seats have opened up in 105 as example.
I have never heard of that, but if it’s true then season tickets for new people wouldn’t truly open up for at least another week. For all I have heard and dealt with, if you don’t re-new your tickets then they go open. Which makes the most sense, but i definitely could be wrong.

If your left, you aren’t right.

ilovethecats
Golden Bobcat

Post by ilovethecats » Sun May 01, 2022 8:58 pm

Hi-Line Bobcat wrote:
Sun May 01, 2022 7:49 pm
BobcatDel wrote:
kcatz wrote:
Bobcatsinmso wrote:
stevo wrote:

I have never heard of that, but if it’s true then season tickets for new people wouldn’t truly open up for at least another week. For all I have heard and dealt with, if you don’t re-new your tickets then they go open. Which makes the most sense, but i definitely could be wrong.
I don't know for sure either but it would make sense as they do everything else based on priority points. However, those with the most points basically already had that option when they renewed. But I'm not positive as I usually just renew right away and have never been in the need for more seats. I'd be curious to know how it works once everyone got dibs on their current seats.

BobcatDel
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by BobcatDel » Mon May 02, 2022 12:24 pm

ilovethecats wrote:
Sun May 01, 2022 8:58 pm
Hi-Line Bobcat wrote:
BobcatDel wrote:
kcatz wrote:
Bobcatsinmso wrote:
stevo wrote:

I don't know for sure either but it would make sense as they do everything else based on priority points. However, those with the most points basically already had that option when they renewed. But I'm not positive as I usually just renew right away and have never been in the need for more seats. I'd be curious to know how it works once everyone got dibs on their current seats.
I had previously renewed my regular season tickets and at that time they would not let me buy two more season tickets so I was a “wait list” entry.

Update: So I went up to the ticket office at the field house this morning and spoke with one of the “back office” ladies rather than the students at the windows. She said they are just starting to work through the list of released tickets as of this morning and will begin contacting people on the “wait list” and “want to move” list in “awhile”. Contacts will be made based on priority points basis. So any of you on this distribution that have good priority point status should start receiving calls in a few days on up through mid-month (or longer). She couldn’t confirm for certain how long this whole process will take before they open up to rest of folks that do not have favorable priority point ratings or potentially new public patrons. Just fyi from what I heard her say.

ilovethecats
Golden Bobcat

Post by ilovethecats » Mon May 02, 2022 12:41 pm

BobcatDel wrote:
Mon May 02, 2022 12:24 pm
ilovethecats wrote:
Hi-Line Bobcat wrote:
BobcatDel wrote:
kcatz wrote:
Bobcatsinmso wrote:
stevo wrote:

I had previously renewed my regular season tickets and at that time they would not let me buy two more season tickets so I was a “wait list” entry.

Update: So I went up to the ticket office at the field house this morning and spoke with one of the “back office” ladies rather than the students at the windows. She said they are just starting to work through the list of released tickets as of this morning and will begin contacting people on the “wait list” and “want to move” list in “awhile”. Contacts will be made based on priority points basis. So any of you on this distribution that have good priority point status should start receiving calls in a few days on up through mid-month (or longer). She couldn’t confirm for certain how long this whole process will take before they open up to rest of folks that do not have favorable priority point ratings or potentially new public patrons. Just fyi from what I heard her say.
Thanks. This makes perfect sense.

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Mon May 02, 2022 1:12 pm

BobcatDel wrote:
Mon May 02, 2022 12:24 pm
ilovethecats wrote:
Hi-Line Bobcat wrote:
BobcatDel wrote:
kcatz wrote:
Bobcatsinmso wrote:
stevo wrote:

This is consistent with what I was told as well.

CPACAT
Member # Retired

Post by CPACAT » Tue May 03, 2022 7:49 pm

I have a feeling that a lot of people on the waiting list will be shut out. I don’t think a lot of people will be giving up their tickets this year

IYAACYAS