The Official-unofficial Bobcat-bison National Championship gameday thread

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

utucats
Member # Retired

Re: The Official-unofficial Bobcat-bison National Championship gameday thread

Post by utucats » Sun Jan 09, 2022 1:25 pm

Bizun 86 wrote:
Sun Jan 09, 2022 12:57 pm
:)
utucats wrote:
Sun Jan 09, 2022 11:13 am
Bizun 86 wrote:
Sun Jan 09, 2022 10:57 am
GoCats18 wrote:
Sat Jan 08, 2022 10:13 pm
Every NDSU fan I talked to said they feared going against Tommy and the outcome is way different if he plays the whole game. Cats had an incredible season and will hopefully take a lot away from this and learn. We still (as do all the MVFC and playoff teams) have a long ways to go to compete with these guys. Or, they could move up.
No Bizun fan feared Tommy. If anything they felt as I did that the kid would be in over his head. It's so enjoyable reading the first few pages of this thread. You folks went from world beater to absolute excuse making.

I'd hate to be in a bar room brawl with any of you.
Yeah, great to get life advice from your type.

9 titles and you still scour the opposing team’s forums for opportunities to talk ******. Small man from a ****** hole of a state.

We are still world beaters. I’d take our university over yours any day of the week.

Congrats to your team. They are great. Glad you have something to be happy about in life.
Hahaha 😂
Bothers ya? ****** hole state? That's rich. Enjoy the sheep.
Whoa! The old sheep gag. We are dealing with a pro here!

Bizun 86
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by Bizun 86 » Sun Jan 09, 2022 1:45 pm

GoCats18 wrote:
Sun Jan 09, 2022 1:24 pm
@Bizun 86
You guys play in a weak ass conference. You are the only team that has won consecutive National Championships and are still playing the FCS. Must be hard knowing you are good enough to play with the Big Boys, but to scared to take the next step. I am not making excuses. I am just saying that game isn’t so lopsided if Mellott is playing. We might not win, but it’s a lot closer game. Feel free to move up, or act like someone that has won 9x.
Weak conference?:The Missouri Valley? That altitude must wreac havoc with the grey matter..
The Big Fluffy is what your conference is referred to in this division. Lord Almighty you people are delusional

Hawks86
Golden Bobcat

Post by Hawks86 » Sun Jan 09, 2022 2:15 pm

"I'm a Bobcat forever its in my soul..."

FTG247365
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by FTG247365 » Sun Jan 09, 2022 5:16 pm

Bizun 86 wrote:
Sun Jan 09, 2022 1:01 pm
FTG247365 wrote:
Sun Jan 09, 2022 11:25 am
Bizun 86 wrote:
GoCats18 wrote:
Every NDSU fan I talked to said they feared going against Tommy and the outcome is way different if he plays the whole game. Cats had an incredible season and will hopefully take a lot away from this and learn. We still (as do all the MVFC and playoff teams) have a long ways to go to compete with these guys. Or, they could move up.
No Bizun fan feared Tommy. If anything they felt as I did that the kid would be in over his head. It's so enjoyable reading the first few pages of this thread. You folks went from world beater to absolute excuse making.

Had Tommy played the entire game, the outcome would have been different. Not saying we would have won, but he changes the game, closer score in the end. He seemed to handle the #1 team, pretty sure the #2 team wasn't a concern.
Sham Houston was a paper tiger. Face facts. Your program is light years behind the mighty Bizun. Your coach would kill to be coaching his alma mater. Hell, you're the little sister on your own state.
Ahhh the "Mighty Buffalo's", the entire FCS admires your accomplishments. How many FCS football programs pay their players, sorry "cost of attendance"? Doesn't that make NDSU similar to FBS programs? Doesn't that affect recruitment? Please explain how that doesn't influence a 18 year old decision.

GoCats18
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by GoCats18 » Sun Jan 09, 2022 6:30 pm

The MVFC is a joke minus 3 teams. Name the last time someone other then NDSU or SDSU won the conference. Your conference is a push over. If they could compete, you guys would have to travel for playoffs and wouldn’t make Frisco and you know it. I talked to several Bison fans in our hotel that said over the years many fans don’t even buy season tickets as they don’t waste their time going to regular season games. They only attend the playoffs. That alone tells me that your conference sucks. If you want to prove something, demand to your AD that this league is not for you and the FBS is the only competition for your team. Move up, go show us if you can be a Boise State, Marshall, App State…….if not, ****** the ****up and stay on your own board.

Punters are people too!!

RKMCMT
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by RKMCMT » Mon Jan 10, 2022 9:44 am

I don't fault NDSU. FBS makes no sense for them, or us. Congratulations. Tommy would've helped, but we weren't winning that game getting dominated in the trenches.

The bar has been set. Hopefully the Montana programs catch up.

Bizun 86
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by Bizun 86 » Mon Jan 10, 2022 11:39 am

GoCats18 wrote:
Sun Jan 09, 2022 6:30 pm
The MVFC is a joke minus 3 teams. Name the last time someone other then NDSU or SDSU won the conference. Your conference is a push over. If they could compete, you guys would have to travel for playoffs and wouldn’t make Frisco and you know it. I talked to several Bison fans in our hotel that said over the years many fans don’t even buy season tickets as they don’t waste their time going to regular season games. They only attend the playoffs. That alone tells me that your conference sucks. If you want to prove something, demand to your AD that this league is not for you and the FBS is the only competition for your team. Move up, go show us if you can be a Boise State, Marshall, App State…….if not, ****** the ****up and stay on your own board.
A triggered kitten! Too funny.

Bizun 86
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by Bizun 86 » Mon Jan 10, 2022 12:12 pm

GoCats18 wrote:
PS
The MVFC finished this season officially with 6 teams in the top 25...

LTown Cat
Golden Bobcat

Post by LTown Cat » Mon Jan 10, 2022 12:19 pm

Bizun 86 wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 12:12 pm
GoCats18 wrote:
PS
And a 8-5 playoff record vs the BSC 5-5 and 5 teams in the top 25.

ND0479
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by ND0479 » Mon Jan 10, 2022 12:45 pm

Bizun 86 wrote:
GoCats18 wrote:
PS
Imagine being the type of person that would go troll another team's message board after your team just won the NC. Then imagine doing it for 3 days straight...beat it nerd! Get some friends.

91catAlum
Golden Bobcat

Post by 91catAlum » Mon Jan 10, 2022 12:49 pm

Bizun 86 wrote:
Sun Jan 09, 2022 1:01 pm
FTG247365 wrote:
Sun Jan 09, 2022 11:25 am
Bizun 86 wrote:
GoCats18 wrote:

Had Tommy played the entire game, the outcome would have been different. Not saying we would have won, but he changes the game, closer score in the end. He seemed to handle the #1 team, pretty sure the #2 team wasn't a concern.
Sham Houston was a paper tiger. Face facts. Your program is light years behind the mighty Bizun. Your coach would kill to be coaching his alma mater. Hell, you're the little sister on your own state.
Classless ass-hats like you are the reason nobody likes online ndsu fans. Congrats to you!

Dmsubrew
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Dmsubrew » Mon Jan 10, 2022 1:29 pm

Just saw an ad for a new paramount TV show called far go. Kind of like Yellowstone but... the dad just drives around looking for sheep stuck in the fences, mom hates nd life and wants to move to Vegas, 16 year old son spends hours on bobcat nation spewing garbage because..wtf else is there to do in nd? Sounds way more accurate than yellowstone

BluegrassBison
New Recruit

Post by BluegrassBison » Mon Jan 10, 2022 2:43 pm

Congrats on a great season. I hope your QB is ultimately okay and we can see what he can do with a full season at the helm!

Bizun 86
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by Bizun 86 » Mon Jan 10, 2022 2:51 pm

LTown Cat wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 12:19 pm
Bizun 86 wrote:
GoCats18 wrote:
PS
What???

Bizun 86
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by Bizun 86 » Mon Jan 10, 2022 3:02 pm

Bizun 86 wrote:
GoCats18 wrote:

Bizun 86 wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 2:51 pm
LTown Cat wrote:
Bizun 86 wrote:
GoCats18 wrote:
PS
What???
Hey! Congratulations on picking up Wyoming's orthopedic poster boy backup QB! Things are looking up.

LTown Cat
Golden Bobcat

Post by LTown Cat » Mon Jan 10, 2022 3:52 pm

Bizun 86 wrote:
LTown Cat wrote:
Bizun 86 wrote:
GoCats18 wrote:
PS
What???
I'm agreeing with you!
The MVFC is a better conference. I provided more backup:
MVFC
6 teams in final top 25--you said this
8-5 record in the playoffs
BSC
5 teams in final top 25
5-5 record in the playoffs

Dmsubrew
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Dmsubrew » Mon Jan 10, 2022 4:02 pm

Bizun 86 wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 3:02 pm
Bizun 86 wrote:
GoCats18 wrote:

Bizun 86 wrote:
LTown Cat wrote:
Bizun 86 wrote:
GoCats18 wrote:
PS
What???
Hey! Congratulations on picking up Wyoming's orthopedic poster boy backup QB! Things are looking up.
Had to pull him off your mom but, you're welcome! Do you, by chance, plan on adding anything constructive or anything even interesting to this conversation? Or no?

Augustus
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Augustus » Mon Jan 10, 2022 5:07 pm

I'm not really sure who moderates here, but I'm curious why these idiots are allowed to come in here and troll. It contributes nothing other than disrupting threads.

Give them the boot. Problem solved.

technoCat
Golden Bobcat

Post by technoCat » Mon Jan 10, 2022 5:43 pm

Augustus wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 5:07 pm
I'm not really sure who moderates here, but I'm curious why these idiots are allowed to come in here and troll. It contributes nothing other than disrupting threads.

Give them the boot. Problem solved.
Or people could just ignore them...

DIE HARD CATS FAN SINCE THE DAY I WAS BORN

Pecos24
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by Pecos24 » Mon Jan 10, 2022 5:55 pm

I love the Foe button! But some here do enjoy feeding trolls, not sure why.

Bill Zander
CS '93
AKA - "F'n sorry ass"