MSU at SHSU Tailgate

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

msualumnifoundation
BobcatNation Letterman

MSU at SHSU Tailgate

Post by msualumnifoundation » Mon Dec 06, 2021 1:42 pm

Hey Bobcat fans,

The Bobcats are in the quarterfinals! We know many of you are traveling to the game and are eager to cheer on our team. Join us for a tailgate before the big game on Saturday, December 11 at 5:00 p.m. CT. The cost is $25 per adult and includes a Texas BBQ, one adult beverage per person, and unlimited water/soda. An RSVP is required before Friday, December 10. Please note that the tailgate will be limited to 400 attendees. Make sure to register early so that we can accommodate you

RSVP by visiting http://www.msuaf.org/playoff or by calling 406-994-2586

Also, note that we will not be hosting a Bobcat Friday night. The tailgate will be the event for the weekend.

See you in Texas!

Go 'Cats!

Jen Poser-Hayden
Director of Alumni Engagement | Tailgates

PortlandCat90
BobcatNation Team Captain

Re: MSU at SHSU Tailgate

Post by PortlandCat90 » Mon Dec 06, 2021 3:05 pm

msualumnifoundation wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 1:42 pm
Hey Bobcat fans,

The Bobcats are in the quarterfinals! We know many of you are traveling to the game and are eager to cheer on our team. Join us for a tailgate before the big game on Saturday, December 11 at 5:00 p.m. CT. The cost is $25 per adult and includes a Texas BBQ, one adult beverage per person, and unlimited water/soda. An RSVP is required before Friday, December 10. Please note that the tailgate will be limited to 400 attendees. Make sure to register early so that we can accommodate you

RSVP by visiting http://www.msuaf.org/playoff or by calling 406-994-2586

Also, note that we will not be hosting a Bobcat Friday night. The tailgate will be the event for the weekend.

See you in Texas!

Go 'Cats!

Jen Poser-Hayden
Director of Alumni Engagement | Tailgates

Thank you, Jen! Will be signing up 2 for the Tailgate.

Website is currently down as of 2:03 p.m MST.

I will also send you my resume for the position of "Assistant to the Director of Tailgates". I am highly qualified and have reasonable compensation expectations.

msualumnifoundation
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by msualumnifoundation » Mon Dec 06, 2021 3:18 pm

@PortlandCat90 Thanks for letting me know! The website is fixed.

But going forward, as the Assistant to the Director of Tailgates, you'll need to handle managing the website and any IT issues. :D
Last edited by msualumnifoundation on Mon Dec 06, 2021 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DMMDCats
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by DMMDCats » Mon Dec 06, 2021 4:20 pm

msualumnifoundation wrote: @PortlandCat90 Thanks for letting me know! The website is fixed.

But going forward, as the Assistant to the Director of Tailgates, you'll need to handle manage the website and any IT issues. :D
I’d take that job. 8) 8)

Have a wonderful day!!

PortlandCat90

Post by PortlandCat90 » Mon Dec 06, 2021 4:32 pm

DMMDCats wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 4:20 pm
msualumnifoundation wrote: @PortlandCat90 Thanks for letting me know! The website is fixed.

But going forward, as the Assistant to the Director of Tailgates, you'll need to handle manage the website and any IT issues. :D
I’d take that job. 8) 8)
I'd have to outsource everything non-finance related, but that is no different than what I do now. How many gallons do you think the one Tailgate adult beverage would be? That is the deal breaker for me.

DMMDCats
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by DMMDCats » Wed Dec 08, 2021 5:36 pm

1/16 of a gallon.

Have a wonderful day!!

PortlandCat90

Post by PortlandCat90 » Sun Dec 12, 2021 8:24 pm

Great job on the tailgate! Enjoyed the turnout, meeting new people, great food and dark ambience. See you again in Frisco?