Several advantages for the CATS on December 4th

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Re: Several advantages for the CATS on December 4th

Post by wbtfg » Tue Nov 30, 2021 7:09 pm

kwcat wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:36 pm
Helcat72 wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 10:35 am
We can hang with Sammy with our defense, but our offense needs a lot of improvement to stay with them . They've got speed to burn!
The challenge we would have to overcome to beat a team like Sam Houston would be our slow developing offensive plays. There are not enough movements to keep defensive eyes busy. There are not enough gap schemes in the blocking currently. Not sure why that is beings we have the same line coach? And our passing game is slow to develop. We overcome those things by a split second or maybe a full second and we will be competitive offensively.
I texted this exact same thing to a buddy of mine yesterday. Choate was always very intentional about challenging defenders eyes.

kwcat
Member # Retired

Post by kwcat » Tue Nov 30, 2021 11:28 pm

:-^ Crap! We are favored by 13.

PapaG
Golden Bobcat

Post by PapaG » Sun Nov 19, 2023 6:12 pm

TJMoe82 wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 10:06 am
Dmsubrew wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 2:33 am
TJMoe82 wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 2:28 am
catsrback76 wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 12:53 am
The biggest advantage we have is that we lost to the griz last week and we've had 2 weeks to heal physically. I expect to see a "renewed" Bobcat team in the playoffs!
Lost me at crapping our pants against our arch rival being an advantage going forward.
Griz crap their pants vs ewu. Again. Cats roll. Sorry guy
I'm not predicting a griz win or a Cats loss this weekend. Sorry guy.

Nor do I think that one game is bigger than the season as a whole. But I refuse to see what happened in Missoula as a positive for this team, regardless of what may be an "easier" second round game because of it.
It always interests me when long-time accounts with a low post count comment after games.

This poster seems to be motivated by Bobcat losses in order to post.

Seattle to Billings to Missoula to Bozeman to Portland to Billings

What a ride

TJMoe82
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by TJMoe82 » Wed Nov 22, 2023 8:48 pm

PapaG wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2023 6:12 pm
TJMoe82 wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 10:06 am
Dmsubrew wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 2:33 am
TJMoe82 wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 2:28 am
catsrback76 wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 12:53 am
The biggest advantage we have is that we lost to the griz last week and we've had 2 weeks to heal physically. I expect to see a "renewed" Bobcat team in the playoffs!
Lost me at crapping our pants against our arch rival being an advantage going forward.
Griz crap their pants vs ewu. Again. Cats roll. Sorry guy
I'm not predicting a griz win or a Cats loss this weekend. Sorry guy.

Nor do I think that one game is bigger than the season as a whole. But I refuse to see what happened in Missoula as a positive for this team, regardless of what may be an "easier" second round game because of it.
It always interests me when long-time accounts with a low post count comment after games.

This poster seems to be motivated by Bobcat losses in order to post.
Seems like a functional way to voice frustration, does it not? Plus, I try to post relatively coherently while doing it.