Just grabbed my tickets!

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

MSU01
Golden Bobcat

Re: Just grabbed my tickets!

Post by MSU01 » Sun Nov 21, 2021 9:05 pm

ilovethecats wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 9:01 pm
CodyCat wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 8:51 pm
GoCats18 wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 8:49 pm
Crap, 6107…….forgot it has end in 7. Oh, if I didn’t already have plans, I would be there. I am saying that based on the fan base and the way people are already calling for Vigen to be fired and a new OC………..I just don’t see a ton of people jumping at the chance to go watch, and face losing at home to teams a month ago everyone of us thought we could easily beat.
Losing Cat/griz has always decreased playoff attendance.
I’d be interested in seeing the numbers but playoff attendance is always less than regular attendance for many reasons. I haven’t seen concrete evidence that losing one game has had that much of an effect on the playoffs.

There will be less people for sure. But many more than 6,000. :lol:
I'd guess the weather has as much if not more of an impact than who won the Cat/Griz game. Mostly cloudy and a high of 38 is the very early forecast for Dec. 4, which isn't bad.

BleedingBLue
Golden Bobcat

Post by BleedingBLue » Sun Nov 21, 2021 9:18 pm

Did everyone get an email with a link last week to get your tickets? I thought I'd heard a couple people had, but I've got no emails at all so had to call during the week last week.

GoCats18
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by GoCats18 » Sun Nov 21, 2021 9:32 pm

As much as I hate losing to UM and the fact we lost out on a share of the conference championship, I would rather play Sam Houston then NDSU. Sam Houston’s schedule wasn’t very impressive this year. But, we would have to see the offense we used to run.

Punters are people too!!

DMMDCats
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by DMMDCats » Sun Nov 21, 2021 9:36 pm

AFCAT wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 8:45 pm
You have the option of purchasing extra tickets for $7 a piece to be handed out to students or other people. I added ten to my five regular season tickets.
+20
Just hope there are students to fill the seats.

Fair weather fans, go figure.

It is thanksgiving week, be thankful.

Catbacker_1
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Catbacker_1 » Sun Nov 21, 2021 9:39 pm

BleedingBLue wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 9:18 pm
Did everyone get an email with a link last week to get your tickets? I thought I'd heard a couple people had, but I've got no emails at all so had to call during the week last week.
Yes, came from Bobcat athletics on the 11th.

Image.
It’s spelled offense and defense

DMMDCats
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by DMMDCats » Sun Nov 21, 2021 9:43 pm

BleedingBLue wrote:
Got my email on 11-11

Found it in my junk folder.

coochorama42
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by coochorama42 » Sun Nov 21, 2021 9:49 pm

CodyCat wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 8:24 pm
It will be more than that. But I get what you’re saying. I’d say 12k. It’ll be good to send these seniors out. 9-3 isn’t bad. And it will be our best record for quite awhile.
I really am starting to get frustrated by this narrative. Can MSU lose to Mo. State or UT Martin? Sure. Will they? I really do not think so. UM's defense played a near perfect game and they were (and are) one of the three best scoring defenses in the FCS. Guess who else has a top three scoring defense?

That's right! MSU. I think this team has a great chance to dump SHSU and even make the finals.

kwcat
Member # Retired

Post by kwcat » Sun Nov 21, 2021 9:54 pm

GoCats18 wrote:
Crap, 6107…….forgot it has end in 7. Oh, if I didn’t already have plans, I would be there. I am saying that based on the fan base and the way people are already calling for Vigen to be fired and a new OC………..I just don’t see a ton of people jumping at the chance to go watch, and face losing at home to teams a month ago everyone of us thought we could easily beat.
So you already had plans knowing we would have a playoff game. Don’t use it as an excuse. Just say you weren’t planning on being there anyway. Isn’t that easier?

BleedingBLue
Golden Bobcat

Post by BleedingBLue » Sun Nov 21, 2021 10:05 pm

DMMDCats wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 9:43 pm
BleedingBLue wrote:
Got my email on 11-11

Found it in my junk folder.
Yeah I figured it might have gone there. But didn't feel like scrolling through all the crap I get in there from.

GoCats18
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by GoCats18 » Sun Nov 21, 2021 10:28 pm

kwcat wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 9:54 pm
GoCats18 wrote:
So you already had plans knowing we would have a playoff game. Don’t use it as an excuse. Just say you weren’t planning on being there anyway. Isn’t that easier?
Sons basketball is more important to me then an game I can watch on TV. But for me, family comes first. I’m not a ****** parent, just a ****** fan I guess.

Punters are people too!!

Bocephus
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by Bocephus » Sun Nov 21, 2021 10:32 pm

Camo_Cat wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 8:05 pm
Okay - I've had enough alcohol to salve the wounds. Just went online and reserved my season ticket seats for the playoff game. Y'all better quit yer bitchin' and I better see your g@*damn butts in the seats in two weeks. Bobcat Stadium is tough place to play for many of these playoff teams. Let's show them a-holes a loud an raucous house! Who's with me?!

GO CATS!!
Looked through the seating charts, I would say ticket sales are going well. When do they release unclaimed season ticket seats to the public?

ilovethecats
Golden Bobcat

Post by ilovethecats » Sun Nov 21, 2021 10:37 pm

Bocephus wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 10:32 pm
Camo_Cat wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 8:05 pm
Okay - I've had enough alcohol to salve the wounds. Just went online and reserved my season ticket seats for the playoff game. Y'all better quit yer bitchin' and I better see your g@*damn butts in the seats in two weeks. Bobcat Stadium is tough place to play for many of these playoff teams. Let's show them a-holes a loud an raucous house! Who's with me?!

GO CATS!!
Looked through the seating charts, I would say ticket sales are going well. When do they release unclaimed season ticket seats to the public?
I thought the email said Tuesday morning but I could be mistaken on that one.

CelticCat
Golden Bobcat

Post by CelticCat » Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:16 pm

CodyCat wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 8:46 pm
Catbacker_1 wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 8:36 pm
CodyCat wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 8:24 pm
GoCats18 wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 8:20 pm
If we have 6k fans show up, I will be impressed .
It will be more than that. But I get what you’re saying. I’d say 12k. It’ll be good to send these seniors out. 9-3 isn’t bad. And it will be our best record for quite awhile.
You act like we already lost the game. I suggest you become a Alabama fan if you don’t want a loss or two on the record. I understand being emotional about the loss, I’ve seen your emotions pouring out since yesterday afternoon but we still have a lot to play for and we can turn funk around. I’ll be flying in like I have for every home game this season. Already reserved my tickets and purchased a few for the student as well.
I’ve been a Cat fan for a long time. This wasn’t just a loss. It was pathetic on almost all levels and it’s 100% on the coaching staff. It was a beat down. And I truly don’t think Vigen knows how bad this is and what this means. He may never recover from this.

I will also be at the game. But our defense is going to have to hold them to fewer points than what the defense can score. And that’s tough.
Funny thing, Griz probably said the same thing about Hauck and their team last year after the beat down.

R&R Cat Cast - the only Bobcat fan podcast - https://www.rrcatcast.com
Twitter - https://twitter.com/rrcatcast

Pecos24
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by Pecos24 » Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:32 pm

I’ll be there with 2 of my fellow season ticket holders.

Bill Zander
CS '93
AKA - "F'n sorry ass"

snowxlt
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by snowxlt » Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:20 am

I have 2 tickets for the playoff game..

96 Engineering and 99 Education

catsandcanes
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by catsandcanes » Mon Nov 22, 2021 6:22 am

Got our 6 seats. Ready to celebrate the Cats kicking someone’s ass on the 4th!!

coloradocat
Golden Bobcat

Post by coloradocat » Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:03 am

I haven't been to a game since Homecoming. Can't wait to be back in Bobcat Stadium!

Eastwood, did not make it. Ball out! Recovered, by Montana State!! The Bobcats hold!!! The Bobcats hold!!!

bobcatfan123
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by bobcatfan123 » Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:33 am

I’m going to the playoff game. Last week sucked for sure. But I really like our side of the bracket and anything can happen.

CatFanatic
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by CatFanatic » Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:35 am

Just bought our four tickets plus one more. Go Cats!

Guck the Frizz

coachouert
Golden Bobcat

Post by coachouert » Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:42 am

Put in for my four last week plus ten student tickets. I'm excited to join the "6000" other fans that will be there...

Cat_stache_fever listens to Nickelback...and enjoys it.