Miracle in Missoula documentary. Need your help Bobcat Nation. Kickstarter campaign

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

thefrank1
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Re: Miracle in Missoula documentary. Need your help Bobcat Nation. Kickstarter campaign

Post by thefrank1 » Thu May 19, 2022 9:32 am

DMMDCats wrote:
Thu May 19, 2022 8:09 am
I sent a couple emails asking about the poster for which I paid.

No reply. 😢
Thanks for sharing.

While registering my vehicles the assessor stated "I have had both Cat and Griz students and alums work for me and the Griz end up working under the direction of the Cats."

DMMDCats

Re: Miracle in Missoula documentary. Need your help Bobcat Nation. Kickstarter campaign

Post by DMMDCats » Thu May 19, 2022 11:10 am

I just received an email from awesome Dawson stating they would be shipping later this month.

Thanks for the response.

DMMDCats

Post by DMMDCats » Fri Nov 11, 2022 1:31 pm

Bump

Digital version release date Nov 14, 2022 on YouTube

I’m downloading my copy now.

Woot

kennethnoisewater
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by kennethnoisewater » Fri Nov 11, 2022 1:47 pm

DMMDCats wrote:
Fri Nov 11, 2022 1:31 pm
Bump

Digital version release date Nov 14, 2022 on YouTube

I’m downloading my copy now.

Woot
I just watched it for the first time. Unbelievable. I hope every MSU player has seen it or will watch it next week when it's on YouTube.

kmax
Site Admin

Post by kmax » Fri Nov 11, 2022 1:55 pm

Got the email update. Sounds like the film has done really well on the festival circuit too. Very cool.
In the film festival run, so far Miracle in Missoula has been named as an official selection to 4 film festivals across the country. Those festivals are Seattle Film Festival(Best Sports Doc Nominee), Toronto Doc Feature & Short Film Festival (Best Sports Doc Winner), San Diego Short Awards (Best Original Score Winner), and Bozeman International Film Festival. The Bozeman International Film Festival will take place on January 27 & 28, 2023.

“Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.” -- Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

CelticCat
Golden Bobcat

Post by CelticCat » Fri Nov 11, 2022 2:00 pm

How do I get a copy?

R&R Cat Cast - the only Bobcat fan podcast - https://www.rrcatcast.com
Twitter - https://twitter.com/rrcatcast

coloradocat
Golden Bobcat

Post by coloradocat » Fri Nov 11, 2022 2:07 pm

When does ESPN usually announce the Gameday sight for the following week? It would be great if the documentary release could provide a boost.

Eastwood, did not make it. Ball out! Recovered, by Montana State!! The Bobcats hold!!! The Bobcats hold!!!

kmax
Site Admin

Post by kmax » Fri Nov 11, 2022 2:08 pm

CelticCat wrote:
Fri Nov 11, 2022 2:00 pm
How do I get a copy?
If you were a backer at a level that included a digital copy you should have an email in your inbox with a link. If not it will be publicly available on YouTube on the 14th.

“Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.” -- Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

AFCAT
Golden Bobcat

Post by AFCAT » Fri Nov 11, 2022 3:39 pm

kmax wrote:
Fri Nov 11, 2022 2:08 pm
CelticCat wrote:
How do I get a copy?
If you were a backer at a level that included a digital copy you should have an email in your inbox with a link. If not it will be publicly available on YouTube on the 14th.
That's interesting. I was one of the first backers and at the highest level and I haven't received anything yet.

QB Club https://www.msubqc.org
Bobcat Collective https://linktr.ee/thebobcatcollective
“In the military, they teach you the best time to attack your enemy is nighttime and bad weather. We’ve got f—ing both!” — Devin Slaughter

kennethnoisewater

Post by kennethnoisewater » Fri Nov 11, 2022 3:41 pm

AFCAT wrote:
Fri Nov 11, 2022 3:39 pm
kmax wrote:
CelticCat wrote:
How do I get a copy?
That's interesting. I was one of the first backers and at the highest level and I haven't received anything yet.
I was getting frustrated about a week ago that I hadn't heard anything either but just got an email today around noon. Sounds like I'm not the only one...surprised you haven't heard something.

Cledus
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cledus » Fri Nov 11, 2022 4:15 pm

AFCAT wrote:
kmax wrote:
CelticCat wrote:
How do I get a copy?
Try an inbox search for Miracle in Missoula if you haven't already. I never would have known if someone here hadn't said anything. I never check my email because there's so much spam. Got mine downloading as we speak.

UM is the university equivalent of Axe Body Spray and essential oils.

Cledus
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cledus » Fri Nov 11, 2022 5:00 pm

Just watched it. Man, that was awesome!

UM is the university equivalent of Axe Body Spray and essential oils.

AFCAT
Golden Bobcat

Post by AFCAT » Fri Nov 11, 2022 5:50 pm

Cledus wrote:
Fri Nov 11, 2022 4:15 pm
AFCAT wrote:
kmax wrote:
CelticCat wrote:
How do I get a copy?
Try an inbox search for Miracle in Missoula if you haven't already. I never would have known if someone here hadn't said anything. I never check my email because there's so much spam. Got mine downloading as we speak.
Nope, my emails are sorted by date and there is no email from Dawson or with a Miracle in Missoula header.

“In the military, they teach you the best time to attack your enemy is nighttime and bad weather. We’ve got f—ing both!” — Devin Slaughter

kmax
Site Admin

Post by kmax » Fri Nov 11, 2022 5:55 pm

AFCAT wrote:
Fri Nov 11, 2022 5:50 pm
Cledus wrote:
AFCAT wrote:
kmax wrote:
CelticCat wrote:
How do I get a copy?
Nope, my emails are sorted by date and there is no email from Dawson or with a Miracle in Missoula header.
Not saying that you definitely have it but just as an FYI the email came from Kickstarter as he just did an update on the Kickstarter campaign. If you don’t see that, you can log in to your Kickstarter account and go to the campaign and view the update there, it includes the link to download.

AFCAT
Golden Bobcat

Post by AFCAT » Fri Nov 11, 2022 6:23 pm

kmax wrote:
Fri Nov 11, 2022 5:55 pm
AFCAT wrote:
Fri Nov 11, 2022 5:50 pm
Cledus wrote:
AFCAT wrote:
kmax wrote:
CelticCat wrote:
How do I get a copy?
Not saying that you definitely have it but just as an FYI the email came from Kickstarter as he just did an update on the Kickstarter campaign. If you don’t see that, you can log in to your Kickstarter account and go to the campaign and view the update there, it includes the link to download.
That worked! Thanks!!! Got it downloaded from Kickstarter.

Bobcat4Ever

Post by Bobcat4Ever » Fri Nov 11, 2022 6:39 pm

Warning! Do not download this, intending to just start the video to make sure it is working, unless you have 40 minutes of time on your hands! 😆

AFCAT
Golden Bobcat

Post by AFCAT » Fri Nov 11, 2022 6:48 pm

Watching it again after I fast forwarded through some of it to my favorite parts and then to the last few minutes.

Choate can really give a speech man.

DMMDCats

Post by DMMDCats » Fri Nov 11, 2022 7:12 pm

Bobcat4Ever wrote:
Fri Nov 11, 2022 6:39 pm
Warning! Do not download this, intending to just start the video to make sure it is working, unless you have 40 minutes of time on your hands! 😆
Yes, I did that also.

It starts with a bang, you get sucked in, then the screen goes black…. And you just have to keep watching.

Nice job Dawson.

IHATEHIPPIES
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by IHATEHIPPIES » Mon Nov 14, 2022 11:21 am

Is this available today? How do we view it?

kmax
Site Admin

Post by kmax » Mon Nov 14, 2022 11:35 am

IHATEHIPPIES wrote:
Mon Nov 14, 2022 11:21 am
Is this available today? How do we view it?
Haven't seen it yet. I would assume you will be able to see it on Dawson's youtube channel when it is available: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaVR1- ... BswO0xEn4A