MSU Section at EWU

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

BStinsMSU
BobcatNation Team Captain

MSU Section at EWU

Post by BStinsMSU » Tue Oct 26, 2021 11:19 am

Never been to EWU, but I'm living in Spokane now and going to buy tickets to go out and watch the game... I've never been to an MSU away game is there a section I should find where I won't be in enemy territory and is there a place I can figure that out generally? EWU's site wasn't super helpful but I figured tickets will disappear quick... Thanks all!

"It was like a coordinated effort by the Missoulian and the police to bring UM Football program down..." eGriz 11/30/12

Living on the KittieKop Legacy...

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Re: MSU Section at EWU

Post by wbtfg » Tue Oct 26, 2021 11:24 am

I’m not sure if it is the bobcat section officially, but I bought tickets in section P.

CatBot
Honorable Mention All-BobcatNation

Post by CatBot » Tue Oct 26, 2021 11:29 am

I've always been in N, but it seems Cat fans start to aggregate in the N, O, and P sections. O will have many more EWU fans typically. Their ticket office will probably put Cat fans in the endzone, but I usually prefer to be with all the Cat fans on the sideline. Stay far, far away from A-F.

Joe Bobcat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by Joe Bobcat » Tue Oct 26, 2021 11:38 am

The few times I've been there I was in section O or N. There have always been lots of Cat fans around us in those sections but also eag fans but they have always been fairly enjoyable to be around. Very cool that you're going!
The site I looked at to refresh my memory should be sued for false advertising as they show the stadium as having a green field. So you buy your tickets and show up and have to put up with that ugly red stain of a field.

If you're looking for someone with a little authority, I'm your man. I have as little as anyone!

MSU01
Golden Bobcat

Post by MSU01 » Tue Oct 26, 2021 11:50 am

I like sitting in the end zone bleachers at EWU, as the bleachers behind MSU's bench are set way back behind the track and don't really provide a great view. There will be a mix of EWU and MSU fans in the end zone sections but I've always had good experiences there aside from having to look at that field for 3+ hours.

Common Cat

Post by Common Cat » Tue Oct 26, 2021 11:56 am

I’ll be there with my family. Can’t wait to see Bobcat fans again. Anyone going to the MSU tailgate?

@rfoley77 @rrcatcast Golden Coolie

BStinsMSU
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by BStinsMSU » Tue Oct 26, 2021 11:58 am

Thanks all! Section O was pretty available so I snagged there. Can't wait!

"It was like a coordinated effort by the Missoulian and the police to bring UM Football program down..." eGriz 11/30/12

Living on the KittieKop Legacy...

WalkOn79

Post by WalkOn79 » Tue Oct 26, 2021 1:00 pm

Bunch of us got tickets in section O

"One of the greatest feelings in the world, moving someone from point A to point B against their will"

Mitch Brott - 2019 Cat / Griz

WalkOn79

Post by WalkOn79 » Tue Oct 26, 2021 1:04 pm

Common Cat wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 11:56 am
I’ll be there with my family. Can’t wait to see Bobcat fans again. Anyone going to the MSU tailgate?
No "official" MSU tailgate this year because EWU didn't have the space or the people to staff it. I'm sure there will be several unofficial tailgates in the parking lot, however.

"One of the greatest feelings in the world, moving someone from point A to point B against their will"

Mitch Brott - 2019 Cat / Griz