Electronic tickets

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Mrs TrackCat
BobcatNation Letterman

Electronic tickets

Post by Mrs TrackCat » Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:21 am

Sorry if this has already been covered. Lack of time keeps me from searching. We cannot attend the game this weekend, and I am trying to get our tickets to someone. Our tickets are downloaded to my Apple wallet. I called the ticket office, and was told that I could print them out even though I didn’t originally choose that delivery method. I am unable to find a way to do that. I would prefer to print them out. If not, I will try to complete an electronic transfer. The one time I tried an electronic transfer, it appeared to be successful initially, but the ticket was not available when the person got to the gate on game day. Thank You! Go Bobcats! 👏👏👏

bubbles
BobcatNation Redshirt

Re: Electronic tickets

Post by bubbles » Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:25 am

I just take a screen shot of them and send them to my friend and he has no trouble with it

cowgirlcat
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by cowgirlcat » Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:59 am

If you open the tickets in the original email and scroll all the way down there is a print pdf option. I have also heard a screen shot works. Also seems like I was able to forward the link to my friend.

BobcatDel
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by BobcatDel » Tue Oct 19, 2021 12:01 pm

I’ve done it two ways and been successful.

1) another person sent his to me by finding the original email. He forwarded that email to me and I downloaded on my phone and worked just fine.

2) as suggested above, I first opened the ticket in my Apple Wallet then took a screenshot. Then you just tap the screenshot that appears in lower left and use the forward icon to send to the person. Not to be presumptuous but I assume you know how to do a screen shot (someone just showed idiot me how on my phone a couple months ago)….just press the button on the right side of your iPhone and at the same time press the “top” button on the left side of your iPhone….then the screenshot appears on lower left of screen on my phone.

kcatz
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by kcatz » Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:23 pm

Mrs TrackCat wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:21 am
Sorry if this has already been covered. Lack of time keeps me from searching. We cannot attend the game this weekend, and I am trying to get our tickets to someone. Our tickets are downloaded to my Apple wallet. I called the ticket office, and was told that I could print them out even though I didn’t originally choose that delivery method. I am unable to find a way to do that. I would prefer to print them out. If not, I will try to complete an electronic transfer. The one time I tried an electronic transfer, it appeared to be successful initially, but the ticket was not available when the person got to the gate on game day. Thank You! Go Bobcats! 👏👏👏
If you log into your tickets west account you can transfer the tickets directly to the person's phone or email.

It's very easy. You click on the tickets you want to transfer. Select Transfer tickets and then enter cell phone or email.

Mtcatfan
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by Mtcatfan » Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:30 am

On my iPhone I push the home button and the upper right button for a screen shot. Then text it to whomever. Works good.

snowxlt
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by snowxlt » Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:21 am

I do the same for my tickets as well to people. I just take screenshot of the eticket from my Wallet App on Iphone and then text it to the people. It has worked great. Make sure you only give them the correct tickets and not the same one you are going to use or someone else.

96 Engineering and 99 Education

Mrs TrackCat
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Mrs TrackCat » Wed Oct 20, 2021 4:41 pm

Thank you so much everyone for taking the time to help me, I really appreciate it! The recipient of our tickets was concerned that tickets sent using the screenshot function might not work, and I was unable to find my original email with our tickets. In the end, I ended up logging into our account, and chose the option to transfer the tickets electronically. That process was very easy, except that the recipient of the tickets did not realize, nor did I, that there was a separate text after he received the original text. He said the second text was unidentifiable until he opened it. I hope this helps someone else 😀. Thanks Again! Go Bobcats!