Singletary\Ifanse Co

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

catatac
Golden Bobcat

Singletary\Ifanse Co

Post by catatac » Mon Oct 18, 2021 6:30 pm

I'm not a huge NFL fan, but watching the Bills\Titans game right now and Devin Singletary looks like a shorter and slightly less talented version of Ifanse. :lol: Actually he runs extremely hard, excellent balance, tough to bring down.

Great time to be a BOBCAT!

JDoub
Member # Retired

Re: Singletary\Ifanse Co

Post by JDoub » Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:05 am

I was at the game last night - watching in person I can see the comparison. Singletary is hard to bring down at first hit. I think the Titans made him look good, esp. in the first half. It sure seems that Ifanse could & would do just as well or better.

Derek Henry, on the other hand, is an absolute beast. Lawd almighty. Henry did to one of the best D's in the NFL what Troy did to the Big Sky. My son and I were trying to make comparisons - I could only come up with Eric Dickerson, OJ, Jim Brown (although I never saw him in person) - I mean I've never seen such a combination of power and speed - 247 lbs and flew by the Bills' DB's in full stride. Troy comes close, at the D1 level.

Julio Jones is massive in person, I can't imagine covering him man - they doubled him all night.

For my son's first NFL game in person, there could not have been a better one to see!
Last edited by JDoub on Tue Oct 19, 2021 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ND0479
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Re: Singletary\Ifanse Co

Post by ND0479 » Tue Oct 19, 2021 1:54 pm

JDoub wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:05 am
I was at the game last night - watching in person I can see the comparison. Singletary is hard to bring down at first hit. I think the Titans made him look good, esp. in the first half. It sure seems that Ifanse could & would do just as well or better.

Derek Henry, on the other hand, is an absolute beast. Lawd almighty. Henry did to one of the best D's in the NFL what Troy did to the Big Sky. My son and I were trying to make comparisons - I could only come up with Eric Dickerson, OJ, Jim Brown (although I never saw him in person) - I mean I've never seen such a combination of power and speed - 247 lbs and flew by the Bills' DB's in full stride. Troy comes close, at the D1 level.

Julie Jones is massive in person, I can't imagine covering him man - they doubled him all night.

For my son's first NFL game in person, there could not have been a better one to see!
Coach Frazier is certainly having a fun season coaching Julio Jones and AJ Brown!