Troy Freaking Andersen!

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Hi-Line Bobcat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Re: Troy Freaking Andersen!

Post by Hi-Line Bobcat » Fri Feb 10, 2023 9:19 pm

I don’t know if any of you watch golf, but today on 12 of the WM, Troy and some buddies were standing right behind Spieth. He looked like he was enjoying it.

If your left, you aren’t right.

Hi-Line Bobcat

Post by Hi-Line Bobcat » Fri Feb 10, 2023 9:32 pm

Calving season is coming around the corner, get it in while you can.

Cledus
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cledus » Sat Feb 11, 2023 10:53 am

Hi-Line Bobcat wrote:
Fri Feb 10, 2023 9:19 pm
I don’t know if any of you watch golf, but today on 12 of the WM, Troy and some buddies were standing right behind Spieth. He looked like he was enjoying it.
Dammit! I had the tournament on all day at work and didn't even notice. :hot: :rant:

Makes sense that he would be there with the Superbowl and all. I'll bet he's having a great time.

UM is the university equivalent of Axe Body Spray and essential oils.

Hi-Line Bobcat

Post by Hi-Line Bobcat » Sat Feb 11, 2023 1:13 pm

Cledus wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 10:53 am
Hi-Line Bobcat wrote:
Dammit! I had the tournament on all day at work and didn't even notice. :hot: :rant:

Makes sense that he would be there with the Superbowl and all. I'll bet he's having a great time.
I have it on video but don’t know how to post, since I don’t have any social media to link the video to.

Dmsubrew
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Dmsubrew » Sat Feb 11, 2023 7:33 pm

I actually met W. M. Phoenix and Spieth one time. Seemed like a really upstanding guys. Glad to hear that Troy was seen hanging out with them. Great individuals. -catfluff

AFCAT
Golden Bobcat

Post by AFCAT » Sat Feb 11, 2023 8:10 pm

Hi-Line Bobcat wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 1:13 pm
Cledus wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 10:53 am
Hi-Line Bobcat wrote:

I have it on video but don’t know how to post, since I don’t have any social media to link the video to.
If you have the MP4, then just upload it to giphy and you can create a gif. You don’t need to have an account. There won’t be any sound, but you can link the video to BN. Just edit it down on giphy to the part with Troy.

https://giphy.com/create/gifmaker

QB Club https://www.msubqc.org
Bobcat Collective https://linktr.ee/thebobcatcollective
“In the military, they teach you the best time to attack your enemy is nighttime and bad weather. We’ve got f—ing both!” — Devin Slaughter

PHAT CAT
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by PHAT CAT » Sat Feb 11, 2023 8:51 pm

Hi-Line Bobcat wrote:
Fri Feb 10, 2023 9:32 pm
Not sure if you know this, Hi-Line? My friend Michelle Simpson, is the CFO and Controller for the WM Phoenix Open. Shes from Whitewater, MT. Super nice person. You being from Malta. Didn't know if you were friends with her too? Anyway, she hooked me up with VIP passes one year on the 18th. I've never seen anything like that WM Tournament week. Troy and his crew, must be having the time of their lives. Talk about a talent show. Those ASU girls are top-notch. Sure made me miss my youth.

Hi-Line Bobcat

Post by Hi-Line Bobcat » Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:59 am

PHAT CAT wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 8:51 pm
Hi-Line Bobcat wrote:
Not sure if you know this, Hi-Line? My friend Michelle Simpson, is the CFO and Controller for the WM Phoenix Open. Shes from Whitewater, MT. Super nice person. You being from Malta. Didn't know if you were friends with her too? Anyway, she hooked me up with VIP passes one year on the 18th. I've never seen anything like that WM Tournament week. Troy and his crew, must be having the time of their lives. Talk about a talent show. Those ASU girls are top-notch. Sure made me miss my youth.
I did know she was connected to the tournament. My parents had her get them on the course to play one year, and she comped the round, so that was nice of her. I haven’t ever been to the tournament. but everybody I have talked to said it’s a bucket list deal if you like, good golf, partying, and sun. I have walked the course though and the views are great because of the rolling hills throughout the course.

PHAT CAT

Post by PHAT CAT » Sun Feb 12, 2023 2:38 pm

Hi-Line Bobcat wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:59 am
PHAT CAT wrote:
Hi-Line Bobcat wrote:
I did know she was connected to the tournament. My parents had her get them on the course to play one year, and she comped the round, so that was nice of her. I haven’t ever been to the tournament. but everybody I have talked to said it’s a bucket list deal if you like, good golf, partying, and sun. I have walked the course though and the views are great because of the rolling hills throughout the course.
I've never been to a sporting event, where the majority of the people are more interested in partying. And that's saying something, going to Cat/griz games my whole life. Michelle and her husband also own the Sleeping Buffalo Hot Springs. Sure looks like they did a great job rebuilding it. Her folks owned the bar and grill in Whitewater back in the day. Now another one of my friends mom, owns it. Who would of ever thought, a guy would know so many Whitewater Penguins. lol....

Hi-Line Bobcat

Post by Hi-Line Bobcat » Sun Feb 12, 2023 2:51 pm

PHAT CAT wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 2:38 pm
Hi-Line Bobcat wrote:
PHAT CAT wrote:
Hi-Line Bobcat wrote:
I've never been to a sporting event, where the majority of the people are more interested in partying. And that's saying something, going to Cat/griz games my whole life. Michelle and her husband also own the Sleeping Buffalo Hot Springs. Sure looks like they did a great job rebuilding it. Her folks owned the bar and grill in Whitewater back in the day. Now another one of my friends mom, owns it. Who would of ever thought, a guy would know so many Whitewater Penguins. lol....
I dated one for 4 years, they had something in the water up there. A lot of good looking girls came from Whitewater, hell Ella Anderson made Maxim before she went bat ****** crazy. My lil bro is doing work at the sleeping buff as we speak. The facelift was much needed. They also tore down the little bar and are putting in a brand new bar/restaurant, it should be good.

Montanabob

Post by Montanabob » Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:20 pm

So for a $2.5M purse, will that go to the IPF?

Hoping.

MSU fan.... U of I Graduate... They're Back

St George

Post by St George » Tue Feb 14, 2023 10:58 am

PHAT CAT wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 2:38 pm
Hi-Line Bobcat wrote:
PHAT CAT wrote:
Hi-Line Bobcat wrote:
Went to Wasted Management Tournament a few years ago with a couple friends. Biggest drunk fest you will see. Every young person from Phoenix old enough to drink was there. Young women in their best outfit and high heels all over the course, people passed out on the lawn, multiple bars set up everywhere, still have half hour wait to get a drink. This was before Arizona legalized pot. Watched Phil and Bubba a lot. Fun once.

SACCAT
Member # Retired

Post by SACCAT » Tue Feb 14, 2023 11:44 am

My wife's cousin finished 2nd this year. 2.1 million is a pretty good consolation prize.

RickRund
Golden Bobcat

Post by RickRund » Tue Feb 14, 2023 12:24 pm

SACCAT wrote:
Tue Feb 14, 2023 11:44 am
My wife's cousin finished 2nd this year. 2.1 million is a pretty good consolation prize.
Was wondering if that was him. Good day of golf...

msubobcats@outlook.com
Audiatur et altura pars: Let both sides be fairly heard.
Audi alteram partem: listen to the other side.

SACCAT
Member # Retired

Post by SACCAT » Tue Feb 14, 2023 12:38 pm

RickRund wrote:
Tue Feb 14, 2023 12:24 pm
SACCAT wrote:
Tue Feb 14, 2023 11:44 am
Was wondering if that was him. Good day of golf...
Yeah... Bummer of a finish, but he shot the same score as the #1 player in the world (on the final day) , and beat the #2 player by 3 strokes...

RickRund
Golden Bobcat

Post by RickRund » Tue Feb 14, 2023 4:02 pm

As I remember the last three or so holes were an adventure for all...

msubobcats@outlook.com
Audiatur et altura pars: Let both sides be fairly heard.
Audi alteram partem: listen to the other side.

AFCAT
Golden Bobcat

Post by AFCAT » Thu Mar 02, 2023 12:22 pm

I saw Troy working out in the BAC in Bozeman yesterday. So awesome that he is allowed to do that and wants to come back and be a mentor to the team. 8)

QB Club https://www.msubqc.org
Bobcat Collective https://linktr.ee/thebobcatcollective
“In the military, they teach you the best time to attack your enemy is nighttime and bad weather. We’ve got f—ing both!” — Devin Slaughter

bcatfan1

Post by bcatfan1 » Tue Apr 18, 2023 3:02 pm

Sorry. I don't know how to post just the image. But picture #6 on this article is Troy showing up to off season workouts... in a Carhartt sweatshirt. lol At least it doesn't appear to have any cow manure on it.

https://www.atlantafalcons.com/photos/t ... 2067d24753

Some people are a lot like slinkies....... Not really good for much, but it puts a smile on your face to watch them fall down a set of stairs.

tdub
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by tdub » Tue Apr 18, 2023 4:23 pm

bcatfan1 wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2023 3:02 pm
Sorry. I don't know how to post just the image. But picture #6 on this article is Troy showing up to off season workouts... in a Carhartt sweatshirt. lol At least it doesn't appear to have any cow manure on it.

https://www.atlantafalcons.com/photos/t ... 2067d24753

Gold medals aren't really made of gold. They're made of sweat, determination, and a hard-to-find alloy called guts. - Dan Gable

coloradocat
Golden Bobcat

Post by coloradocat » Tue Apr 18, 2023 4:44 pm

What kind of hat is that?

Eastwood, did not make it. Ball out! Recovered, by Montana State!! The Bobcats hold!!! The Bobcats hold!!!