Bobcat Quarterback Club

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

bvancleeve
BobcatNation Letterman

Bobcat Quarterback Club

Post by bvancleeve » Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:02 am

Hello Bobcat Nation,

We are currently working on a big membership drive out to prospective BQC members, and thought I'd share the content on here for anyone interested in joining. Coach Vigen had his first Monday Night meeting last night, and did a great job. We have added the ability to watch the recording on Thursdays for anyone inside or outside a chapter location, so there is no better time to join than now. Here is the information below. DM if you have any questions.

Bobcat Quarterback Club Wants You
Click Here to Join
https://www.bobcatquarterbackclub.com/become-a-member

The Goal:
The goal of this email is to reach out to potential members in hopes to ignite your interest in joining the Quarterback Club. We continue our quest to Beat the Grizzlies and take the next step towards a National Championship and we firmly believe that is not possible without growing the BQC membership. The Board of Directors has created a goal to reach $1M in annual support, and we believe we can do it with your help. We believe that with an effort to drive new membership, reengage former members, and provide increased giving levels, we can achieve our goal!

Benefits to You:
We continue to add value to our membership and want to make sure you are aware of the benefits of joining this great membership. We currently have over 450 members spread across our great state, as well as, across the country. Below you will find the breakdown of membership levels and the benefits at each giving level. We have added these giving levels to make sure we could keep our entry level cost as low as we could, while offering our membership additional ways to give (and receive) more.

No Chapter, No Problem:
If you have never been a part of a Quarterback Club Game Review meeting with the coaching staff, you are missing out on the best way to truly connect with the program and understand what really goes into each game. Between the game summary, the X’s and O’s breakdown, and the open Q&A session, you will have the opportunity to immerse yourself in the success and challenges our coaches and players face each and every week. As we continue to innovate the technology, we have opened the ability for “non-chapter” members to engage with these Meetings, from anywhere in the world.

Increased Benefits to The Players and Coaches:
With the great working relationship with Coach Vigen, we have been able to bring more value to our players and coaches, which allows us to recruit at a high level, but also provides our current student-athletes the best college football experience in the country. Here are a few examples of the benefits we are providing these high character student athletes.

STATE OF THE ART VIDEO SYSTEMS:
  • XOS editing software and hardware (our #1 teaching tool).
  • Drone, High resolution cameras and filters, graphic design software and computer, “green” screen and studio lights. (This is what we use to produce video highlights and “edits” a top recruiting tool)
RECRUITING:
  • Flights, hotels for coaching travel. Official visit, allows us to pull the trigger on recruits and provide a 1st class visit, as well as get ahead of the competition in spring evaluation period.
  • it costs the football program approximately 2k per out of state visit! Your support is the difference!
PLAYER ENHANCEMENT:
  • I-pads: only school in Big Sky doing this, allows the players to watch film on their schedule. Can be used for academics as well
  • Fueling station: post practice meals, supplements. (Nutrition is the slight edge, not just fueling their body but also their brain) We provide education and access (only registered dietician in Big Sky)
STAFF ENHANCEMENT
  • Money for performance bonuses and retention.
  • Staff continuity is a huge predictor of overall program success.
  • Provide funds for a special teams intern and supervision of the football fueling station.
  • Professional development: staying on the cutting edge.
  • Provide funds for moving and relocation on new coaches.
  • The ability to provide this for the staff gives the ability for staff retention and helps us keep the best staff in the FCS.
Click The Link to Join: https://www.bobcatquarterbackclub.com/become-a-member

Brandon Vancleeve
President - Bobcat Collective
Email: brandon@bobcatcollective.com
Important Links: https://linktr.ee/thebobcatcollective

bvancleeve
BobcatNation Letterman

Re: Bobcat Quarterback Club

Post by bvancleeve » Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:04 am

There is also still time to sign up for the golf tournament coming up this Friday and the Banquet Saturday.

Brandon Vancleeve

kennethnoisewater
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by kennethnoisewater » Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:06 am

If you can afford $84 a month, you should join. Sure there are some benefits to you as a donor, but it's one of those donations that really feels like it's making a direct impact. I realize we're all paying for tickets and tailgates and hotels and booze, but if you can swing it, please do it!

As an aside, Vigen did do a great job last night of breaking down the last two games. He does an awesome job of communicating a clear message about this missed opportunity or that bad play or why this player or that player made a play work. Choate was entertaining, but unless you could listen to 46 words a second, you missed most of what he was saying. Looking forward to more of the meetings with Vigen!

catatac
Golden Bobcat

Post by catatac » Tue Sep 14, 2021 4:47 pm

kennethnoisewater wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:06 am
If you can afford $84 a month, you should join. Sure there are some benefits to you as a donor, but it's one of those donations that really feels like it's making a direct impact. I realize we're all paying for tickets and tailgates and hotels and booze, but if you can swing it, please do it!

As an aside, Vigen did do a great job last night of breaking down the last two games. He does an awesome job of communicating a clear message about this missed opportunity or that bad play or why this player or that player made a play work. Choate was entertaining, but unless you could listen to 46 words a second, you missed most of what he was saying. Looking forward to more of the meetings with Vigen!
:lol:

Great time to be a BOBCAT!

WalkOn79
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by WalkOn79 » Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:52 pm

Did a nice job last night. My first meeting so nothing to compare to, but the more I interact with Coach, the more I think we made the right hire.

"One of the greatest feelings in the world, moving someone from point A to point B against their will"

Mitch Brott - 2019 Cat / Griz

blueandgoldblitz
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by blueandgoldblitz » Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:37 pm

What time are the weekly teleconferences held? Can we get more info on how we would connect if we don't live near a chapter location?

AFCAT
Golden Bobcat

Post by AFCAT » Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:45 pm

blueandgoldblitz wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:37 pm
What time are the weekly teleconferences held? Can we get more info on how we would connect if we don't live near a chapter location?
Mondays at 5:30 Mountain. They also record the video and you can watch it later. Sign up at the QBC web page.

QB Club https://www.msubqc.org
Bobcat Collective https://linktr.ee/thebobcatcollective
“In the military, they teach you the best time to attack your enemy is nighttime and bad weather. We’ve got f—ing both!” — Devin Slaughter

blueandgoldblitz
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by blueandgoldblitz » Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:58 pm

Just trying to find out if I'd actually get anything out of my donation. I'd love to just make the donation and not worry about it but I don't have money to just throw at the program without getting a return unfortunately.

I like that it's available whenever I want. I work Mondays until 6 and it takes me a while to get home so I'd be hard pressed to make the Q&A. Just a tough situation and an even tougher sell to the wife if I'm not getting much back for my money!

AFCAT
Golden Bobcat

Post by AFCAT » Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:05 pm

blueandgoldblitz wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:58 pm
Just trying to find out if I'd actually get anything out of my donation. I'd love to just make the donation and not worry about it but I don't have money to just throw at the program without getting a return unfortunately.

I like that it's available whenever I want. I work Mondays until 6 and it takes me a while to get home so I'd be hard pressed to make the Q&A. Just a tough situation and an even tougher sell to the wife if I'm not getting much back for my money!
Look at the web page, you get some swag each year and there are other bennies. Watching the coaches talk and breaking down the film is always fun. You can also go to a meeting or watch the video with a member first to see if it’s worth the cost to you.

QB Club https://www.msubqc.org
Bobcat Collective https://linktr.ee/thebobcatcollective
“In the military, they teach you the best time to attack your enemy is nighttime and bad weather. We’ve got f—ing both!” — Devin Slaughter

bvancleeve
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by bvancleeve » Mon Sep 20, 2021 9:32 pm

blueandgoldblitz wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:37 pm
Sorry for the late reply here. We have recently launched our new website, https://www.msubqc.org/. Every week, we will attach the recording of the Monday Night Meetings onto the website (on Thursdays). All members will have a private login, and will be able to view those at their leisure. This website will also allow us to add additional content exclusive to QBC Members. We are currently working with Garrett Becker and the video production team on that exclusive content. We will continually add the Monday Night Meetings and the exclusive content to the website throughout the season and off season.

Brandon Vancleeve