Injuries

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

coloradocat
Golden Bobcat

Re: Injuries

Post by coloradocat » Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:57 pm

BleedingBLue wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 4:35 pm
Was there a presser today and if so any mention of Session or Benson's injuries?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Eastwood, did not make it. Ball out! Recovered, by Montana State!! The Bobcats hold!!! The Bobcats hold!!!

exppi
Member # Retired

Re: Injuries

Post by exppi » Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:27 pm

PortlandCat90 wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:03 pm
BleedingBLue wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 4:35 pm
Was there a presser today and if so any mention of Session or Benson's injuries?
13:12 mark for injury update

Chase will be good to go. "Typical Monday soreness...accumulation...walked off field Saturday certainly beat up...I trust we will get him back out there...". Sounds like the "normal" soreness, abuse, traffic wreck beatings that a Nose would take during a long season.

TJ out through at least December.

Elliott healthy. Sounds as if Lane has just beat him out. I think also they want Lane to mirror Ifanse's running plays with Elliott more outside. I bet we see Elijah take the #2 spot the week.

On a side note, Vigen is a split-personality in press conferences vs. the locker room. I used to think he to struggled for words at the table but know I can see with each question he tells himself "Make some ****** up so that I don't give anybody the real answer about what is happening." Smart guy.

Very smart.