Future Big Sky schedules

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Long Time Cat
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Re: Future Big Sky schedules

Post by Long Time Cat » Sun Aug 01, 2021 1:51 pm

Are you saying the griz are whiny babies?

"Confidence is contagious. So is a lack of confidence." Vince Lombardi

Joe Bobcat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by Joe Bobcat » Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:48 pm

coloradocat wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:18 pm
Hawks86 wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:00 pm
Friday night Cat griz game on ESPNU in '22 .

National tv the day before rivalry Saturday?! That would be huge exposure for both teams and for the conference. The problem is I don't think the griz are gonna want to play a night game in Bozeman in late November.
Heck I would think the griz would jump at the chance to show off how well they can handle potentially cold conditions. They probably wouldn't need any added cold weather clothing on the field or on the sideline, No way would they use heaters or warm liquids... all that stuff is for those soft southern teams. What could possibly go wrong? Hahahahahahahaha

If you're looking for someone with a little authority, I'm your man. I have as little as anyone!

Montanabob
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by Montanabob » Sun Aug 01, 2021 10:27 pm

Joe Bobcat wrote:
Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:48 pm
coloradocat wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:18 pm
Hawks86 wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:00 pm
Friday night Cat griz game on ESPNU in '22 .

National tv the day before rivalry Saturday?! That would be huge exposure for both teams and for the conference. The problem is I don't think the griz are gonna want to play a night game in Bozeman in late November.
Heck I would think the griz would jump at the chance to show off how well they can handle potentially cold conditions. They probably wouldn't need any added cold weather clothing on the field or on the sideline, No way would they use heaters or warm liquids... all that stuff is for those soft southern teams. What could possibly go wrong? Hahahahahahahaha
Saturday headline " bobcats win for the 6th time in a row while Robbie hauck is given credit for 34 solo tackles, on twenty five defensive plays"

MSU fan.... U of I Graduate... They're Back