U f Wyoming Game Tickets

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

tetoncat
Member # Retired

Re: U f Wyoming Game Tickets

Post by tetoncat » Wed Aug 04, 2021 12:43 pm

Jared Allen, now that is a big QB🤠

Sports is not bigger than life

BobcatDel
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by BobcatDel » Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:53 am

For those going to Wyoming game, the Bobcat gatherings are starting to come together. Plan is for Friday night gathering in Laramie starting around 5 pm and game day tailgate starting 11:30 am outside Gate 3. They are asking you to register for tailgate if planning on attending. You can follow final planning at the link below.

https://www.msuaf.org/s/1584/index.aspx ... alcid=8335

The MICKSTER
Honorable Mention All-BobcatNation

Post by The MICKSTER » Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:13 am

BobcatDel wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:53 am
For those going to Wyoming game, the Bobcat gatherings are starting to come together. Plan is for Friday night gathering in Laramie starting around 5 pm and game day tailgate starting 11:30 am outside Gate 3. They are asking you to register for tailgate if planning on attending. You can follow final planning at the link below.

https://www.msuaf.org/s/1584/index.aspx ... alcid=8335
Thanks for the info.....GO CATS!

60's Cat
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by 60's Cat » Fri Aug 13, 2021 4:25 pm

Thanks for passing this on.

WyoFan
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by WyoFan » Wed Aug 18, 2021 3:08 pm

gtapp wrote:
Mon Jul 12, 2021 10:24 pm
rivercat wrote:
Mon Jul 12, 2021 9:10 pm
My wife and I are planning on visiting our daughter and her husband in Fort Collins that weekend and will be going to the game. I'd be interested in any info that develops on tickets and seating of other Cat fans.
The MSU ticket office said they will be sending out an email if an allotment of tickets is provided by U of W. The only problem is it could be mid August before we know and if the answer is "no allotment" then there will not be many tickets left. I am not sure if they have sellouts at UW but it is the first game of the year so I would expect it to be at least close to full.

Funny story about Nebraska playing at UW. Nebraska asked for an allotment of 30,000 tickets. UW said that would be fine but our stadium only holds 25,000 so probably not.
Not true, UW stadium holds 29K. Visiting fans get good seats in the stadium, lower level, west side on their teams sideline. UW is too generous to visiting teams fans LOL.

CodyCat
Member # Retired

Post by CodyCat » Wed Aug 18, 2021 3:30 pm

WyoFan wrote:
Wed Aug 18, 2021 3:08 pm
gtapp wrote:
rivercat wrote:
My wife and I are planning on visiting our daughter and her husband in Fort Collins that weekend and will be going to the game. I'd be interested in any info that develops on tickets and seating of other Cat fans.
The MSU ticket office said they will be sending out an email if an allotment of tickets is provided by U of W. The only problem is it could be mid August before we know and if the answer is "no allotment" then there will not be many tickets left. I am not sure if they have sellouts at UW but it is the first game of the year so I would expect it to be at least close to full.

Funny story about Nebraska playing at UW. Nebraska asked for an allotment of 30,000 tickets. UW said that would be fine but our stadium only holds 25,000 so probably not.
Not true, UW stadium holds 29K. Visiting fans get good seats in the stadium, lower level, west side on their teams sideline. UW is too generous to visiting teams fans LOL.
It might be different if Wyoming fans ever sold the place out. They dont, for a variety of reasons. Which offers plenty of seats of the opponents fans.

Hating the griz since 02.

coloradocat
Golden Bobcat

Post by coloradocat » Wed Aug 18, 2021 4:03 pm

CodyCat wrote:
Wed Aug 18, 2021 3:30 pm
WyoFan wrote:
gtapp wrote:
rivercat wrote:

It might be different if Wyoming fans ever sold the place out. They dont, for a variety of reasons. Which offers plenty of seats of the opponents fans.
Seems like we're doing them a favor more than they're doing us a favor. Just another reason why we should make this a somewhat regular series; even if every game is in Laramie.

Eastwood, did not make it. Ball out! Recovered, by Montana State!! The Bobcats hold!!! The Bobcats hold!!!

CodyCat
Member # Retired

Post by CodyCat » Thu Aug 19, 2021 6:54 am

coloradocat wrote:
Wed Aug 18, 2021 4:03 pm
CodyCat wrote:
Wed Aug 18, 2021 3:30 pm
WyoFan wrote:
gtapp wrote:
rivercat wrote:

Seems like we're doing them a favor more than they're doing us a favor. Just another reason why we should make this a somewhat regular series; even if every game is in Laramie.
I agree! It would be great if this game was scheduled a little more often. Obviously, they will never come to Bozeman. But wouldnt that be something!

Hating the griz since 02.

Montanabob
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by Montanabob » Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:30 am

If it sells out Maybe it will be televised.

MSU fan.... U of I Graduate... They're Back

KittieKop
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by KittieKop » Thu Aug 19, 2021 11:09 am

Montanabob wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:30 am
If it sells out Maybe it will be televised.
I'm not going to hunt down the announcement, but it's being televised - Stadium channel.

"It was like a coordinated effort by the Missoulian and the police to bring UM Football program down..." eGriz 11/30/12

Now where did I leave my tinfoil hat?

technoCat
Golden Bobcat

Post by technoCat » Fri Aug 20, 2021 10:16 am

So this might be a dumb question but does anyone know of UW typically distributes there tickets? I thought I had an email with the tickets attached but that was just for the ticket insurance. I can't find anything in my email saying if they should come in the mail or be at roll call or something. Any ideas?

DIE HARD CATS FAN SINCE THE DAY I WAS BORN

BobcatDel

Post by BobcatDel » Fri Aug 20, 2021 11:25 am

Receipt said mine would come two weeks before game via email.

Mine just arrived minutes ago for download to Mobile App on my phone. My problem is that I am technology challenged so I am not sure how to distribute six electronic tickets to everyone I bought for…..or if I have to gather everyone up like a group of chicks to go through gate all at once!!!😃

catatac
Golden Bobcat

Post by catatac » Fri Aug 20, 2021 12:36 pm

BobcatDel wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 11:25 am

Mine just arrived minutes ago for download to Mobile App on my phone. My problem is that I am technology challenged so I am not sure how to distribute six electronic tickets to everyone I bought for…..or if I have to gather everyone up like a group of chicks to go through gate all at once!!!😃
So... when you pull up the tickets, see if there are six different bar codes. If so, you can screen shot or take a picture of each of them and email or txt them. If there is only one bar code, I THINK you can do the same and just send a SS or pic of that one bar code to each of the six people. I'm not 100% on all that but I think that's how it works.

Great time to be a BOBCAT!

BobcatDel

Post by BobcatDel » Fri Aug 20, 2021 1:28 pm

catatac wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 12:36 pm
BobcatDel wrote:

So... when you pull up the tickets, see if there are six different bar codes. If so, you can screen shot or take a picture of each of them and email or txt them. If there is only one bar code, I THINK you can do the same and just send a SS or pic of that one bar code to each of the six people. I'm not 100% on all that but I think that's how it works.
Thanks…will try it.

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Sat Aug 21, 2021 12:29 pm

BobcatDel wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 1:28 pm
catatac wrote:
BobcatDel wrote:

Thanks…will try it.
Just an FYI, but there is a new technology where screen shots will not work. I don’t know if Wyoming’s system will work or not. We went to a Jazz game and it clearly states that screen shots won’t work. The tickets need to go into your wallet on your phone. The wallet communicates with the reader at the gate wirelessly (maybe via Bluetooth). You can transfer the tickets from your wallet to another users wallet. It was a real pain in the ass, but probably is more secure and quicker for each arena.

Once again, not sure which system Wyoming uses, just be on the lookout for a warning if screen shots don’t work. My wife just went to a Sheryl Crow concert and screen shots worked for them.

BobcatDel

Post by BobcatDel » Sat Aug 21, 2021 6:09 pm

Cataholic wrote:
Sat Aug 21, 2021 12:29 pm
BobcatDel wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 1:28 pm
catatac wrote:
BobcatDel wrote:

Thanks…will try it.
Just an FYI, but there is a new technology where screen shots will not work. I don’t know if Wyoming’s system will work or not. We went to a Jazz game and it clearly states that screen shots won’t work. The tickets need to go into your wallet on your phone. The wallet communicates with the reader at the gate wirelessly (maybe via Bluetooth). You can transfer the tickets from your wallet to another users wallet. It was a real pain in the ass, but probably is more secure and quicker for each arena.

Once again, not sure which system Wyoming uses, just be on the lookout for a warning if screen shots don’t work. My wife just went to a Sheryl Crow concert and screen shots worked for them.
I did take screen shots and sent to folks. Also I called Wyoming ticket office to inquire re your comment but no return call yet.

falconcat
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by falconcat » Sun Aug 22, 2021 1:34 pm

I have 2 tickets for the WYO game in the MSU section that are available at par.

gtapp
Golden Bobcat

Post by gtapp » Sun Aug 22, 2021 6:07 pm

I have 4 tickets and will only be using 2 (at the most) so if someone is at the game and needs 2 extra tickets pm me. No cost.

Gary Tapp
Graduated MSU 1981
Hamilton High School
Minneapolis, MN

ilovethecats
Golden Bobcat

Post by ilovethecats » Mon Aug 23, 2021 2:02 pm

Plenty of tickets to be had, but no hotels or vrbo’s to be had. Crazy a place like Laramie would have so few rooms

cats2506
Golden Bobcat

Post by cats2506 » Mon Aug 23, 2021 2:06 pm

ilovethecats wrote:
Mon Aug 23, 2021 2:02 pm
Plenty of tickets to be had, but no hotels or vrbo’s to be had. Crazy a place like Laramie would have so few rooms
Cheyenne isn't far is it?

PlayerRep wrote:The point is not the record of the teams UM beat, it's the quality and record of the teams UM almost beat.