U f Wyoming Game Tickets

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Cat Grad
Golden Bobcat

Re: U f Wyoming Game Tickets

Post by Cat Grad » Wed Jul 14, 2021 10:21 am

wbtfg wrote:
Wed Jul 14, 2021 10:00 am
Cat Grad wrote:
Wed Jul 14, 2021 9:56 am
For those of you going in your RVs, there are several good campgrounds close to Laramie and the fishing is really good!

Don't forget the Cubs are at Coors Field the 3d, 4th and 5th. Stop into Hayter's a couple blocks from the stadium. He'll have all his Bobcat "stuff" flying and the game will be on if you happen to indulge a bit too much and don't get back up to Laramie.

Plus, South Dakota State plays Colorado State Friday the 3d. Lots to do that weekend in and around Laramie, Fort Collins and LoDo.
I wasn't planning on going, but Cubs at Coors the same weekend might have sold me.

EDIT: Cubs are in town, 3-5 of August. Braves in town, the start of September.

You are correct! The Braves at Coors Field is even better. Might have to miss SDSU kicking the holy hell out of Colorado State. Or take that game in and leave Laramie and swing by Coors Field.

kennethnoisewater
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by kennethnoisewater » Wed Jul 14, 2021 10:24 am

wbtfg wrote:
Wed Jul 14, 2021 10:00 am
Cat Grad wrote:
For those of you going in your RVs, there are several good campgrounds close to Laramie and the fishing is really good!

Don't forget the Cubs are at Coors Field the 3d, 4th and 5th. Stop into Hayter's a couple blocks from the stadium. He'll have all his Bobcat "stuff" flying and the game will be on if you happen to indulge a bit too much and don't get back up to Laramie.

Plus, South Dakota State plays Colorado State Friday the 3d. Lots to do that weekend in and around Laramie, Fort Collins and LoDo.
I wasn't planning on going, but Cubs at Coors the same weekend might have sold me.

EDIT: Cubs are in town, 3-5 of August. Braves in town, the start of September.
And now I'm interested in adding Denver to the trip. Coors Field is a fun place to watch a game.

gtapp
Golden Bobcat

Post by gtapp » Wed Jul 14, 2021 11:30 am

Purchased 2 seats today in E 25 (basically 50 yard line upper deck. I will probably get two from the MSU ticket office also. I am going alone and will have 4 tickets so if anyone needs one as it gets closer to game day check in with me.

Gary Tapp
Graduated MSU 1981
Hamilton High School
Minneapolis, MN

BobcatDel
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by BobcatDel » Wed Jul 14, 2021 5:05 pm

BethanyCordell wrote:
Wed Jul 14, 2021 8:46 am
Bobcatsinmso wrote:
Mon Jul 12, 2021 10:26 pm
I was informed from the Bobcat club when I inquired that single season seats for all home games and the roads games are going on sale Aug 2nd, through the Bobcat ticket office, 1-406-994-CATS. They said that an e-mail or posting would be forthcoming with this information soon.
My relatives in Wyoming also mentioned that the game will most likely NOT be a sell out because it is a pre season, non conference game.
Perhaps Bethany Cordell can update some of that information in the next couple of weeks. This information provided in not official, its just what I have ascertained through research.
Sorry it took me a couple of days but I'm here!

We do indeed get an allotment of tickets for the Wyoming game. All single-game tickets, including road games, will go on sale on August 2nd. However, members of the Bobcat Club Annual Scholarship Fund will get early access to the Wyoming game starting Monday, July 19. If you're in that group, be sure to watch your emails because we'll be sending out a promo code this week.

It's awesome to see so much excitement for the upcoming season! Football is back, baby.

Bethany Cordell
Bobcat Athletics
Bethany…any news whether there will be a Bobcat tailgate?

kcatz
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by kcatz » Thu Jul 15, 2021 10:50 am

BobcatDel wrote:
Wed Jul 14, 2021 5:05 pm
BethanyCordell wrote:
Bobcatsinmso wrote:
I was informed from the Bobcat club when I inquired that single season seats for all home games and the roads games are going on sale Aug 2nd, through the Bobcat ticket office, 1-406-994-CATS. They said that an e-mail or posting would be forthcoming with this information soon.
My relatives in Wyoming also mentioned that the game will most likely NOT be a sell out because it is a pre season, non conference game.
Perhaps Bethany Cordell can update some of that information in the next couple of weeks. This information provided in not official, its just what I have ascertained through research.

We do indeed get an allotment of tickets for the Wyoming game. All single-game tickets, including road games, will go on sale on August 2nd. However, members of the Bobcat Club Annual Scholarship Fund will get early access to the Wyoming game starting Monday, July 19. If you're in that group, be sure to watch your emails because we'll be sending out a promo code this week.

It's awesome to see so much excitement for the upcoming season! Football is back, baby.

Bethany Cordell
Bobcat Athletics

Del, those arrangements are usually done by Alumni Assoc.

I bet they are planning something

HiLineCat
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by HiLineCat » Thu Jul 15, 2021 11:48 am

kcatz wrote:
Thu Jul 15, 2021 10:50 am
BobcatDel wrote:
Wed Jul 14, 2021 5:05 pm
BethanyCordell wrote:
Bobcatsinmso wrote:

Bethany Cordell
Bobcat Athletics

Del, those arrangements are usually done by Alumni Assoc.

I bet they are planning something
Kerry Hanson at the Alumni office says there will be a Friday night event and a tailgate on Saturday. Just waiting on Wyoming on the details.

Cledus
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cledus » Thu Jul 15, 2021 1:12 pm

Cat Grad wrote:

The owner is from Montana. He's a Billings West grad.

UM is the university equivalent of Axe Body Spray and essential oils.

Cat Grad
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cat Grad » Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:20 pm

Cledus wrote:
Thu Jul 15, 2021 1:12 pm
Cat Grad wrote:

I assumed everyone who pops down to Denver to watch the jack asses or rockies get their asses kicked by a decent team knew about Mike's decision to get the hell out of Montana.

ilovethecats
Golden Bobcat

Post by ilovethecats » Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:27 pm

Cat Grad wrote:
Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:20 pm
Cledus wrote:
Thu Jul 15, 2021 1:12 pm
Cat Grad wrote:

I assumed everyone who pops down to Denver to watch the jack asses or rockies get their asses kicked by a decent team knew about Mike's decision to get the hell out of Montana.
:-k

The MICKSTER
Honorable Mention All-BobcatNation

Post by The MICKSTER » Mon Aug 02, 2021 1:53 pm

Don't know if this has been posted yet or not, but I talked with Rick from the Athletics/Ticket office and you can go to the UW website at https://gowyo.com/promocode and use CODE: MSU@WYO , which will allow you to purchase tickets in Section A which is on the sideline off of the Cowboys end zone......so not the worst seats in the stadium but close.

There are still individual seats available that are better. It'd be nice to sit with other Bobcat fans but it'd be nice to see the game better as well......don't know what I'll do

gtapp
Golden Bobcat

Post by gtapp » Mon Aug 02, 2021 2:50 pm

The MICKSTER wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 1:53 pm
Don't know if this has been posted yet or not, but I talked with Rick from the Athletics/Ticket office and you can go to the UW website at https://gowyo.com/promocode and use CODE: MSU@WYO , which will allow you to purchase tickets in Section A which is on the sideline off of the Cowboys end zone......so not the worst seats in the stadium but close.

There are still individual seats available that are better. It'd be nice to sit with other Bobcat fans but it'd be nice to see the game better as well......don't know what I'll do
I bought both. 2 in their booster section (mid field) and 2 in the Bobcat section. Game time decision.

Gary Tapp
Graduated MSU 1981
Hamilton High School
Minneapolis, MN

BobcatDel

Post by BobcatDel » Mon Aug 02, 2021 4:39 pm

gtapp wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 2:50 pm
The MICKSTER wrote:

I bought both. 2 in their booster section (mid field) and 2 in the Bobcat section. Game time decision.
Will be our first time in this stadium. We bought 6 on the visitor side about 30 yard line. Spaced out but in pairs. And more expensive. When I saw where the Bobcat section was, it reminded me too much of NDSU seating and I hated that. So yeah would be nice to be seated with other Bobcat fans but wanted to see the game better. Still hoping they have a tailgate area pre-game so can enjoy gathering with Cat fans.

coloradocat
Golden Bobcat

Post by coloradocat » Mon Aug 02, 2021 4:44 pm

I have tickets closer to midfield but I figure I'll move back and forth between those and the Bobcat section. Maybe run over to the Cats section when we score! \:D/

Eastwood, did not make it. Ball out! Recovered, by Montana State!! The Bobcats hold!!! The Bobcats hold!!!

thefrank1

Post by thefrank1 » Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:44 pm

My brother-in-law, a retired UW professor, procured our tickets so we will be sitting near him in the heart of Cowboy Country. Bringing our extra large cow bells to really rub it in. :D

While registering my vehicles the assessor stated "I have had both Cat and Griz students and alums work for me and the Griz end up working under the direction of the Cats."

coloradocat
Golden Bobcat

Post by coloradocat » Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:04 pm

Anyone aware of any traditions at Wyoming games?

Eastwood, did not make it. Ball out! Recovered, by Montana State!! The Bobcats hold!!! The Bobcats hold!!!

CARDIAC_CATS
Golden Bobcat

Post by CARDIAC_CATS » Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:47 am

coloradocat wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:04 pm
Anyone aware of any traditions at Wyoming games?
I've been going to a Wyoming game every year for the past 30 years (Got to see Justin Herbert take on Josh Allen a few years back). It is a lot of fun and their fans are really friendly and enjoy tailgating. The Pokes have the "In Heaven There Is No Beer" song tradition the students and crowd sing. They also enter the stadium at the start with "Dead Or Alive" ... i.e. I'm A Cowboy, on a Steel Horse I ride as well as sing the Cowboy Joe Song. It will be a great first game (back from Covid) atmosphere for the Cats and the fans for both teams. I can't wait.

wapiti
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by wapiti » Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:37 am

What's Wyoming pick this year in the MWC?

I thought I saw something where they were picked 2nd for MWC East.
If so, that Cat's may have their hands full just to keep the game close.

AFCAT
Golden Bobcat

Post by AFCAT » Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:04 am

gtapp wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 2:50 pm
The MICKSTER wrote:

Seems like an easy decision. You start off in the Bobcat section and move to the Wyoming booster section in the fourth quarter if the Cats are winning. :D

QB Club https://www.msubqc.org
Bobcat Collective https://linktr.ee/thebobcatcollective
“In the military, they teach you the best time to attack your enemy is nighttime and bad weather. We’ve got f—ing both!” — Devin Slaughter

CodyCat
Member # Retired

Post by CodyCat » Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:30 am

wapiti wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:37 am

They are actually a decent team this year. Which is shocking. Bohl should be coach of the year every year he goes 6-6 or better. Normally, the Cats should win this game. But, it will be tough this year.

Hating the griz since 02.

CARDIAC_CATS
Golden Bobcat

Post by CARDIAC_CATS » Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:46 am

wapiti wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:37 am

Yeah they are picked second this year and have about 10 players on the Preseason All Conference Team (1st/2nd/3rd team selections). Valladay is a very good RB for them and was the #1 RB in the MWC in 2020 (#16 overall in the nation). So this will be a good test for the Bobcats run defense right out of the gate. It looks like Chambers will be their QB (won spring drill competition). He is very mobile and has Jared Allen size so their running game is no slouch this year. Their other QB Levi Williams came in while Chambers was hurt and did a nice job too. He had a lot of recruiting accolades out of Texas. This game is going to be a lot of fun.