Rude People

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

aucat
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Re: Rude People

Post by aucat » Sun May 02, 2021 6:08 pm

4KornerKat wrote:
Sat Apr 24, 2021 8:31 pm
Just need to compare covid to second hand smoke, more relatable. If you are close enough to someone, indoors or out, to smell them smoking a cigarette, wear a mask.
Ain't that the truth? I have never seen anything in my life become a divisive thing when it makes no sense.
Rather than argue about the idiotic behavior, and I have seen poor little old ladies who work as cashiers
in grocery stores treated the same way, I can only hope that enough folks will get vaccinated so that this
will not be an issue come fall.
I have to say though, that the behavior of my fellow Montana citizens often confuses me and I find it dismaying.

If you support MSU then you should try to support the rules that they have to put into place and not behave like impetulent
children. What's next, sitting anywhere you want to in the stadium and screaming at the ushers because you can't sit on
the 50 yard line?

Griz__00
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Griz__00 » Mon May 03, 2021 4:02 pm

To the dumbasses who think vaccines are not crucial. India had reported over 300k cases for several days in a row. They are dying so fast the people just can’t keep up. All you need to know that this virus, that some idiots call a “hoax” is as real as it gets, is look at foreign countries. I rest my case. Or is India “lying” as well?

CodyCat
Member # Retired

Post by CodyCat » Mon May 03, 2021 7:10 pm

Griz__00 wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 4:02 pm
To the dumbasses who think vaccines are not crucial. India had reported over 300k cases for several days in a row. They are dying so fast the people just can’t keep up. All you need to know that this virus, that some idiots call a “hoax” is as real as it gets, is look at foreign countries. I rest my case. Or is India “lying” as well?
=D^ =D^ =D^

Hating the griz since 02.

3-7-77
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by 3-7-77 » Mon May 03, 2021 8:54 pm

Perhaps they have found the solution to their overpopulation problem. China, too. :-({|= Dead people don't reproduce, right?

"I'm just a fly in the ointment, Hans. The monkey in the wrench. The pain in the ass."

Helcat72
Golden Bobcat

Post by Helcat72 » Mon May 03, 2021 9:22 pm

Griz__00 wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 4:02 pm
I agree 100%

2024 Resume dominance