2021 spring ball

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: kmax, SonomaCat, rtb

User avatar
Hawks86
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 9666
Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2007 3:27 pm
Location: MT

2021 spring ball

Post by Hawks86 » Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:39 am



"I'm a Bobcat forever its in my soul..."

BleedingBLue
BobcatNation Hall of Famer
Posts: 3229
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:00 pm

Re: 2021 spring ball

Post by BleedingBLue » Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:56 am

Hawks86 wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:39 am
That intro still gives me chills.



User avatar
coloradocat
Honorable Mention All-BobcatNation
Posts: 977
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:24 pm

Re: 2021 spring ball

Post by coloradocat » Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:00 am

I wish Root would have interviewed that griz homer Brent Musberger after the game. :D


Eastwood, did not make it. Ball out! Recovered, by Montana State!! The Bobcats hold!!! The Bobcats hold!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfcr-MPCJKc

User avatar
kennethnoisewater
Member # Retired
Posts: 2145
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:41 pm
Location: Kalispell, MT

Re: 2021 spring ball

Post by kennethnoisewater » Mon Mar 22, 2021 10:12 am

I like how he said 12 months of winter, and it's clearly 24 months of winter for the little bears.


Image

User avatar
catsrback76
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 7617
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2005 11:18 am
Location: Sitting on the hill looking at the Adriatic!

Re: 2021 spring ball

Post by catsrback76 » Mon Mar 22, 2021 10:38 am

kennethnoisewater wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 10:12 am
I like how he said 12 months of winter, and it's clearly 24 months of winter for the little bears.
And they were praying that Cat/griz this year would not be in Bozeman again!!! :lol:



MTnative
BobcatNation Redshirt
Posts: 14
Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:08 pm

Re: 2021 spring ball

Post by MTnative » Mon Mar 22, 2021 10:56 am

"A collection of upper classmen that have never tasted victory against the Cats."

And never will!!! Is it September yet?



User avatar
Hawks86
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 9666
Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2007 3:27 pm
Location: MT

Re: 2021 spring ball

Post by Hawks86 » Mon Mar 22, 2021 2:18 pm







"I'm a Bobcat forever its in my soul..."

User avatar
CatBot
BobcatNation Letterman
Posts: 102
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2020 6:38 pm

Re: 2021 spring ball

Post by CatBot » Mon Mar 22, 2021 2:27 pm

What ever happened to the Twitter account that was counting the number of days since the grizz beat the Cats in football? :lol:



bobcat99
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 4219
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:11 am

Re: 2021 spring ball

Post by bobcat99 » Mon Mar 22, 2021 3:55 pm

Wow. I’m really surprised Vigen isn’t calling plays.



User avatar
thefrank1
Honorable Mention All-BobcatNation
Posts: 835
Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:14 pm
Location: Bozeman

Re: 2021 spring ball

Post by thefrank1 » Mon Mar 22, 2021 5:59 pm

I'm not, the head coach shouldn't have that distraction.


While registering my vehicles the assessor stated "I have had both Cat and Griz students and alums work for me and the Griz end up working under the direction of the Cats."

User avatar
technoCat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer
Posts: 3269
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:06 pm
Location: Bozeman

Re: 2021 spring ball

Post by technoCat » Mon Mar 22, 2021 6:50 pm

Man what happened to Troy that he still isn't 100% after almost 2 years?!


DIE HARD CATS FAN SINCE 01/05/1984

User avatar
catsrback76
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 7617
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2005 11:18 am
Location: Sitting on the hill looking at the Adriatic!

Re: 2021 spring ball

Post by catsrback76 » Mon Mar 22, 2021 10:52 pm

technoCat wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 6:50 pm
Man what happened to Troy that he still isn't 100% after almost 2 years?!
Choate rode that horse to the ground and got a pay raise! Probably not fair, and probably not far from the truth!



rivercat
BobcatNation Team Captain
Posts: 434
Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:26 am
Location: Bozeman

Re: 2021 spring ball

Post by rivercat » Mon Mar 22, 2021 10:59 pm

thefrank1 wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 5:59 pm
I'm not, the head coach shouldn't have that distraction.
Ditto!!!


"...get in 21 personnel and pound people and take their souls and have fun doing that..." coach Choate

User avatar
AFCAT
BobcatNation Hall of Famer
Posts: 3717
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:25 pm

Re: 2021 spring ball

Post by AFCAT » Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:54 am

First day of Spring ball.

Image


QB Club
https://www.bobcatquarterbackclub.com
Want to pledge or donate to the Bobcat facilities plan?!
http://www.msuaf.org/msuathleticcomplex
"The players were rocking. The stadium was rocking. The griz couldn't handle it." Travis Jonsen

91catAlum
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 7160
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:41 pm
Location: Clancy, MT

Re: 2021 spring ball

Post by 91catAlum » Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:56 am

technoCat wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 6:50 pm
Man what happened to Troy that he still isn't 100% after almost 2 years?!
Its been 1 year and 4 months. ACLs can take a long time, its a 1 year process at a minimum, sometimes longer depending on what position you play. Hopefully he'll be 100% before fall.


Image
24-17
31-23
29-25
48-14

User avatar
coachouert
BobcatNation Hall of Famer
Posts: 3909
Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2005 6:49 am
Location: Bozeman

Re: 2021 spring ball

Post by coachouert » Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:57 am

91catAlum wrote:
Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:56 am
technoCat wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 6:50 pm
Man what happened to Troy that he still isn't 100% after almost 2 years?!
Its been 1 year and 4 months. ACLs can take a long time, its a 1 year process at a minimum, sometimes longer depending on what position you play. Hopefully he'll be 100% before fall.
Also people need to keep in mind that his surgery was delayed last year due to COVID.


Cat_stache_fever listens to Nickelback...and enjoys it.

Image

91catAlum
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 7160
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:41 pm
Location: Clancy, MT

Re: 2021 spring ball

Post by 91catAlum » Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:21 am

coachouert wrote:
Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:57 am
91catAlum wrote:
Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:56 am
technoCat wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 6:50 pm
Man what happened to Troy that he still isn't 100% after almost 2 years?!
Its been 1 year and 4 months. ACLs can take a long time, its a 1 year process at a minimum, sometimes longer depending on what position you play. Hopefully he'll be 100% before fall.
Also people need to keep in mind that his surgery was delayed last year due to COVID.
Great point, forgot about that. Initially they weren't sure if he needed surgery, then COVID issues etc. so its only been about 1 year since the surgery.


Image
24-17
31-23
29-25
48-14

User avatar
mslacatfan
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 4544
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2005 1:44 pm

Re: 2021 spring ball

Post by mslacatfan » Tue Mar 23, 2021 12:04 pm

AFCAT wrote:
Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:54 am
First day of Spring ball.

Image

Hahahaha. Classic.


FTG- GO CATS GO!

bobcat99
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 4219
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:11 am

Re: 2021 spring ball

Post by bobcat99 » Tue Mar 23, 2021 3:50 pm

catsrback76 wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 10:52 pm
technoCat wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 6:50 pm
Man what happened to Troy that he still isn't 100% after almost 2 years?!
Choate rode that horse to the ground and got a pay raise! Probably not fair, and probably not far from the truth!
Pretty far from the truth, and the only thing that isn’t fair is your accusation.



gtapp
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 4216
Joined: Mon Jul 19, 2004 2:09 pm
Location: Minneapolis, MN

Re: 2021 spring ball

Post by gtapp » Tue Mar 23, 2021 4:40 pm

Looks like the snow melted and they are having their first official spring practice.


Gary Tapp
Graduated MSU 1981
Hamilton High School
Minneapolis, MN

Post Reply