Fall Schedule

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

catatac
Golden Bobcat

Fall Schedule

Post by catatac » Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:47 pm

After the Vigan hire announcement I got to thinking about the schedule. Does anyone know the status here, what will be changing with the 2021 schedule as it was determined prior to Covid? Since some Big Sky teams are apparently proceeding with the dumb abbreviated Spring season I assume we'll basically just have to leave the 2021 schedule more or less in place (Not sure about SUU and OOC games)? If so, we got a bit lucky there and would hopefully ease the transition\pressure on our new coach. So if memory serves (if we would have had a normal 2020 season), we were going to have to travel to Utah, Weber, Eastern, and Montana. Now we get to have Eastern and Montana travel to Bozeman, and we don't play Weber?

Great time to be a BOBCAT!

The MICKSTER
Honorable Mention All-BobcatNation

Re: Fall Schedule

Post by The MICKSTER » Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:54 pm

catatac wrote:
Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:47 pm
After the Vigan hire announcement I got to thinking about the schedule. Does anyone know the status here, what will be changing with the 2021 schedule as it was determined prior to Covid? Since some Big Sky teams are apparently proceeding with the dumb abbreviated Spring season I assume we'll basically just have to leave the 2021 schedule more or less in place (Not sure about SUU and OOC games)? If so, we got a bit lucky there and would hopefully ease the transition\pressure on our new coach. So if memory serves (if we would have had a normal 2020 season), we were going to have to travel to Utah, Weber, Eastern, and Montana. Now we get to have Eastern and Montana travel to Bozeman, and we don't play Weber?
Check out previous thread... https://bobcatnation.com/bobcatbb/viewt ... 20&t=49445

catatac
Golden Bobcat

Re: Fall Schedule

Post by catatac » Tue Feb 09, 2021 2:29 pm

Oops, sorry about the duplicate - thanks Mickster! Mods - feel free to delete this if you want.

Great time to be a BOBCAT!