Tunnel Walk

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

CodyCat
Member # Retired

Tunnel Walk

Post by CodyCat » Fri Nov 06, 2020 7:46 am

Couple goals of this thread:

1. No turning it into anything related to Covid!
2. And that is it.

Since the Prowl will now be a thing of the past what are peoples thoughts for a new Game Day Tradition? Nebraska does a Tunnel Walk and I thought something similar could be really awesome. What are other peoples thoughts on this?

Hating the griz since 02.

Hawks86
Golden Bobcat

Re: Tunnel Walk

Post by Hawks86 » Fri Nov 06, 2020 8:38 am

The prowl might just fade away. The teams actual entrance is really good.

"I'm a Bobcat forever its in my soul..."

AFCAT
Golden Bobcat

Post by AFCAT » Fri Nov 06, 2020 9:22 am

I’d like them to somehow keep the tribute they do at the Sonny Holland statue before the games. Maybe, exit out the front of the new facility towards the statue and then enter the stadium from where the have historically done so. Otherwise, they would have to move the statue inside the stadium and put it near or under the scoreboard.

QB Club https://www.msubqc.org
Bobcat Collective https://linktr.ee/thebobcatcollective
“In the military, they teach you the best time to attack your enemy is nighttime and bad weather. We’ve got f—ing both!” — Devin Slaughter

BleedingBLue
Golden Bobcat

Post by BleedingBLue » Fri Nov 06, 2020 11:04 am

I agree with @Hawks86 and @AFCAT about loving what we already have. Maybe they could enhance it a bit by getting a new blow up tunnel that conceals the team for a longer stretch, but other than that the smoke, pyrotechnics and the rodeo team are awesome.

CodyCat
Member # Retired

Post by CodyCat » Fri Nov 06, 2020 11:56 am

BleedingBLue wrote:
Fri Nov 06, 2020 11:04 am
I agree with @Hawks86 and @AFCAT about loving what we already have. Maybe they could enhance it a bit by getting a new blow up tunnel that conceals the team for a longer stretch, but other than that the smoke, pyrotechnics and the rodeo team are awesome.
I dont disagree. But leading up to all that we need something. I believe Costello has stated that once the BAC is completed the Prowl will no longer exist.

Hating the griz since 02.

94VegasCat
Golden Bobcat
Location: Physically in northern Montana but my heart and soul are in Bobcat Stadium

Post by 94VegasCat » Fri Nov 06, 2020 6:40 pm

Put Sonny between where the blockhouses used to be and have the team come out of that area and hand pat Sonnys feet as they run by, a la Clemsons rock

GO CATS GO. ESG! GO CATS GO

Bobcatsinmso
Honorable Mention All-BobcatNation

Post by Bobcatsinmso » Sat Nov 07, 2020 5:55 pm

Sonny will without a doubt be in a prominent place in or near Bobcat stadium and the players will still walk past and touch the statue on the way to the field entrance. We will all find out in anther 20 months or so the precise location of Mr. Holland.

The State of Montana is Bobcat country.
missoula....still just 20 miles from Montana.
FTG