NAU - MSU 2019

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: kmax, SonomaCat, rtb

Post Reply
User avatar
Catfanatic84
Honorable Mention All-BobcatNation
Posts: 855
Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:35 pm

NAU - MSU 2019

Post by Catfanatic84 » Sat Oct 03, 2020 11:14 am

Anyone know the 2019 NAU game is available on youtube? I can't find it...and out of market, so I can't get SWX.



User avatar
RickRund
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 4692
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:08 pm
Location: Post Falls ID

Re: NAU - MSU 2019

Post by RickRund » Sat Oct 03, 2020 9:47 pm

Catfanatic84 wrote:
Sat Oct 03, 2020 11:14 am
Anyone know the 2019 NAU game is available on youtube? I can't find it...and out of market, so I can't get SWX.
I am lucky to get the Spokane SWX..



User avatar
CelticCat
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 10198
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2004 12:55 pm
Location: Mt Vernon, WA
Contact:

Re: NAU - MSU 2019

Post by CelticCat » Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:51 pm

You can find a reply on www.watchbigsky.com, just filter by sport and team, then date.


R&R Cat Cast - the only Bobcat fan podcast - https://www.rrcatcast.com
Twitter - https://twitter.com/rrcatcast

User avatar
RickRund
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 4692
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:08 pm
Location: Post Falls ID

Re: NAU - MSU 2019

Post by RickRund » Sun Oct 04, 2020 12:30 pm

CelticCat wrote:
Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:51 pm
You can find a reply on www.watchbigsky.com, just filter by sport and team, then date.
Good to know. Also yesterday was the CATS at unc.

Did I see where UNC might be looking to move to the WAC? They would need a MAJOR =P~ upgrade of their high school stadium.



TomCat88
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 14381
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:16 am
Location: An endless run of moguls

Re: NAU - MSU 2019

Post by TomCat88 » Sun Oct 04, 2020 12:46 pm

RickRund wrote:
Sun Oct 04, 2020 12:30 pm
CelticCat wrote:
Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:51 pm
You can find a reply on www.watchbigsky.com, just filter by sport and team, then date.
Good to know. Also yesterday was the CATS at unc.

Did I see where UNC might be looking to move to the WAC? They would need a MAJOR =P~ upgrade of their high school stadium.
Not sure if UNC is, but SUU is.


MSU - 14 team National Champions (most recent 2011); 52 individual National Champions (most recent 2017).
toM StUber

BleedingBLue
BobcatNation Hall of Famer
Posts: 3013
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:00 pm

Re: NAU - MSU 2019

Post by BleedingBLue » Sun Oct 04, 2020 1:15 pm

RickRund wrote:
Sun Oct 04, 2020 12:30 pm
CelticCat wrote:
Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:51 pm
You can find a reply on www.watchbigsky.com, just filter by sport and team, then date.
Good to know. Also yesterday was the CATS at unc.

Did I see where UNC might be looking to move to the WAC? They would need a MAJOR =P~ upgrade of their high school stadium.
The WAC will play at the FCS level for football if it happens.



Post Reply