Golden Coolie Questions

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: kmax, SonomaCat, rtb

BleedingBLue
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Re: Golden Coolie Questions

Post by BleedingBLue » Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:06 pm

Do you think the players were following the Boise hiring saga as closely as we were? Especially yesterday.

Joe Bobcat
1st Team All-BobcatNation

Post by Joe Bobcat » Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:59 pm

By the end of this season how many freshman will be starting on the women's team? For extra points name them.
Alternate question: Do we have one or more freshman women who will at least be in the conversation for freshman of the year?

I have reached a point in my life where I feel nothing almost all of the time that I am alive. It's very empowering. --- Colter Nuanez - adopted as a credo by Joe Bobcat because it fits so well

blueandgoldblitz
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by blueandgoldblitz » Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:07 am

This may be too late but in reference to the Spring Season (if it happens), if coach does decide to roll with the second team and save the starters for the fall, who do you see being the starting QB? Does coach roll with McKay to get him some experience before the fall? Maybe someone like Mellott? Thielen?

We could say TG makes the freshman wear pink thongs to every practice and you would say, "I'm so glad he left Missoula he tried that here and it didn't work either. LOL LMAF OMG LOL BAE" and whatever else you fruits over in Missoula say -Hi-Line

coloradocat
Honorable Mention All-BobcatNation

Post by coloradocat » Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:15 pm

blueandgoldblitz wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:07 am
This may be too late but in reference to the Spring Season (if it happens), if coach does decide to roll with the second team and save the starters for the fall, who do you see being the starting QB? Does coach roll with McKay to get him some experience before the fall? Maybe someone like Mellott? Thielen?
We have 5 QBs on the roster and 6 games. I say we start a different QB each game and whoever plays the best gets the last start. \:D/

Eastwood, did not make it. Ball out! Recovered, by Montana State!! The Bobcats hold!!! The Bobcats hold!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfcr-MPCJKc

Common Cat
Member # Retired

Post by Common Cat » Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:47 pm

blueandgoldblitz wrote:
O man that is a good question! I didn’t see it until now. We will read it next episode. That’s a good talking point.

@rfoley77 @rrcatcast Golden Coolie

KittieKop
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by KittieKop » Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:34 pm

coloradocat wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:15 pm
blueandgoldblitz wrote:
We have 5 QBs on the roster and 6 games. I say we start a different QB each game and whoever plays the best gets the last start. \:D/
I think (maybe?) I see where you're going here, but you know Cat/Griz is the middle (4th) game of the season, not the final one, for the spring?

"It was like a coordinated effort by the Missoulian and the police to bring UM Football program down..." eGriz 11/30/12

Now where did I leave my tinfoil hat?