Kenneth Eiden just committed!

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: kmax, SonomaCat, rtb

ibleedblue
BobcatNation Letterman
Posts: 194
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:40 pm

Kenneth Eiden just committed!

Post by ibleedblue » Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:37 am

Eiden just committed to the Cats!



User avatar
kennethnoisewater
1st Team All-BobcatNation
Posts: 1957
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:41 pm
Location: Bigfork, MT

Re: Kenneth Eiden just committed!

Post by kennethnoisewater » Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:38 am

You better not be messing with me.


Image

User avatar
coachouert
BobcatNation Hall of Famer
Posts: 3855
Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2005 6:49 am
Location: Bozeman

Re: Kenneth Eiden just committed!

Post by coachouert » Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:38 am

kennethnoisewater wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:38 am
You better not be messing with me.


Cat_stache_fever listens to Nickelback...and enjoys it.

Image

ilovethecats
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 4801
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:12 pm

Re: Kenneth Eiden just committed!

Post by ilovethecats » Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:38 am

Probably the only good thing to come from the Corona debacle. Had he had a regular summer and then senior season I don't think we land him. GREAT news!



iaafan
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 5718
Joined: Mon May 03, 2004 12:44 pm

Re: Kenneth Eiden just committed!

Post by iaafan » Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:45 am

ilovethecats wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:38 am
Probably the only good thing to come from the Corona debacle. Had he had a regular summer and then senior season I don't think we land him. GREAT news!
Despite that wet blanket you just slapped on me I'm still as jacked for this signing as I've been for any signing we've ever had!!! So there! :lol: \:D/



User avatar
Bozcat003
1st Team All-BobcatNation
Posts: 1915
Joined: Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:36 pm

Re: Kenneth Eiden just committed!

Post by Bozcat003 » Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:49 am

BOOOOOOM!!!



User avatar
technoCat
BobcatNation Hall of Famer
Posts: 3243
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:06 pm
Location: Bozeman

Re: Kenneth Eiden just committed!

Post by technoCat » Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:50 am

I kind of stopped paying attention to this guy since all signs pointed to him going elsewhere. What position do people see him at? He's kind of small for a DE but kind of big for a RB at this level. I know he's supposed to be a very explosive athlete so TE maybe?


DIE HARD CATS FAN SINCE 01/05/1984

User avatar
Bozcat003
1st Team All-BobcatNation
Posts: 1915
Joined: Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:36 pm

Re: Kenneth Eiden just committed!

Post by Bozcat003 » Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:55 am

technoCat wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:50 am
I kind of stopped paying attention to this guy since all signs pointed to him going elsewhere. What position do people see him at? He's kind of small for a DE but kind of big for a RB at this level. I know he's supposed to be a very explosive athlete so TE maybe?
I imagine OLB



User avatar
mslacatfan
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 4438
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2005 1:44 pm

Re: Kenneth Eiden just committed!

Post by mslacatfan » Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:08 am

Yes!!!!!!!

He reminds me of brad daly. Guy is gonna dominate the big sky!


FTG- GO CATS GO!

User avatar
CelticCat
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 10198
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2004 12:55 pm
Location: Mt Vernon, WA
Contact:

Re: Kenneth Eiden just committed!

Post by CelticCat » Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:09 am

Wow, I had all but written him off, so much so that I don't even know much about him.


R&R Cat Cast - the only Bobcat fan podcast - https://www.rrcatcast.com
Twitter - https://twitter.com/rrcatcast

FTG247365
Honorable Mention All-BobcatNation
Posts: 891
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:58 pm

Re: Kenneth Eiden just committed!

Post by FTG247365 » Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:23 am

mslacatfan wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:08 am
Yes!!!!!!!

He reminds me of brad daly. Guy is gonna dominate the big sky!
That's exactly what I was thinking, this is a big pick up for MSU.



User avatar
Hawks86
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 9437
Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2007 3:27 pm
Location: MT

Re: Kenneth Eiden just committed!

Post by Hawks86 » Mon Aug 17, 2020 12:00 pm

Image


"I'm a Bobcat forever its in my soul..."

Image

User avatar
Bobcatsinmso
BobcatNation Team Captain
Posts: 713
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 12:43 pm
Location: Missoula MT, Bozeman MT

Re: Kenneth Eiden just committed!

Post by Bobcatsinmso » Mon Aug 17, 2020 12:11 pm

This is very welcome news!


Go Cats Go! FTG www.eatsh!tgrizzlies.com
Blondie! You know what you are? You are a Son of a Bitch!

AFCAT
BobcatNation Hall of Famer
Posts: 3242
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:25 pm

Re: Kenneth Eiden just committed!

Post by AFCAT » Mon Aug 17, 2020 12:17 pm

Image


Help the Cats! Join the quarterback club!!
https://www.bobcatquarterbackclub.com
Want to pledge or donate to the Bobcat facilities plan?!
http://www.msuaf.org/msuathleticcomplex
Contact the Alumni Foundation at:
406-994-2092

PHAT CAT
Honorable Mention All-BobcatNation
Posts: 915
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2005 3:04 pm

Re: Kenneth Eiden just committed!

Post by PHAT CAT » Mon Aug 17, 2020 12:35 pm

WOW! That's sweet. Kid can ball. His dad is such a good guy and was a damn good player. Now his kid will follow in his foot steps. Big time pick up for the good guys.



iaafan
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 5718
Joined: Mon May 03, 2004 12:44 pm

Re: Kenneth Eiden just committed!

Post by iaafan » Mon Aug 17, 2020 12:59 pm

mslacatfan wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:08 am
Yes!!!!!!!

He reminds me of brad daly. Guy is gonna dominate the big sky!
That's exactly who he reminds me of as well. Not taking away from Rostad and Mellett, but I thought he was the best player in the state the past two years.



btribby
Honorable Mention All-BobcatNation
Posts: 754
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2007 1:49 pm
Location: Cody, WY

Re: Kenneth Eiden just committed!

Post by btribby » Mon Aug 17, 2020 1:08 pm

Why was everyone writing him off? I havent followed him one bit. But, glancing through his Twitter he didnt have any dynamite offers did he?


When I Wake Up In The Morning I Piss Blue and Gold

User avatar
VimSince03
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 7518
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:43 pm

Re: Kenneth Eiden just committed!

Post by VimSince03 » Mon Aug 17, 2020 1:14 pm

btribby wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 1:08 pm
Why was everyone writing him off? I havent followed him one bit. But, glancing through his Twitter he didnt have any dynamite offers did he?
Prior to COVID hitting, he was slated to have a busy schedule of FBS camps this summer (Big 10 and PAC-12). He was receiving heavy interest from a handful of them. In-person evaluations are basically the only way FBS schools will offer a Montana kid. Those trips all got cancelled and no offers were likely going to come...especially since those two conferences shut things down until next spring (and they still may not play). Throw in the fact AA may not have a season in a month likely pushed him into a decision sooner than later. MSU can definitely thank COVID and "FBS size" narratives for helping them land Kenneth.

Since starting his sophomore year, Kenneth has 36.5 sacks, 79 TFLs, 126 solos, 59 hurries, 1 interception (returned for a TD), and 1 fumble recovery (returned for a TD). These are ridiculous numbers for a two-year starter in AA. He's a generational talent in my opinion.


"There's two times of year for me: Football season, and waiting for football season."

btribby
Honorable Mention All-BobcatNation
Posts: 754
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2007 1:49 pm
Location: Cody, WY

Re: Kenneth Eiden just committed!

Post by btribby » Mon Aug 17, 2020 1:19 pm

VimSince03 wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 1:14 pm
btribby wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 1:08 pm
Why was everyone writing him off? I havent followed him one bit. But, glancing through his Twitter he didnt have any dynamite offers did he?
Prior to COVID hitting, he was slated to have a busy schedule of FBS camps this summer (Big 10 and PAC-12). He was receiving heavy interest from a handful of them. In-person evaluations are basically the only way FBS schools will offer a Montana kid. Those trips all got cancelled and no offers were likely going to come...especially since those two conferences shut things down until next spring (and they still may not play). Throw in the fact AA may not have a season in a month likely pushed him into a decision sooner than later. MSU can definitely thank COVID and "FBS size" narratives for helping them land Kenneth.

Since starting his sophomore year, Kenneth has 36.5 sacks, 79 TFLs, 126 solos, 59 hurries, 1 interception (returned for a TD), and 1 fumble recovery (returned for a TD). These are ridiculous numbers for a two-year starter in AA. He's a generational talent in my opinion.
=D^ =D^ =D^


When I Wake Up In The Morning I Piss Blue and Gold

User avatar
CelticCat
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 10198
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2004 12:55 pm
Location: Mt Vernon, WA
Contact:

Re: Kenneth Eiden just committed!

Post by CelticCat » Mon Aug 17, 2020 1:57 pm



R&R Cat Cast - the only Bobcat fan podcast - https://www.rrcatcast.com
Twitter - https://twitter.com/rrcatcast

Post Reply