BOOM!! Aaron Gerle

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: kmax, SonomaCat, rtb

Post Reply
User avatar
Hawks86
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 9368
Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2007 3:27 pm
Location: MT

BOOM!! Aaron Gerle

Post by Hawks86 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 4:58 pm



"I'm a Bobcat forever its in my soul..."

Image

User avatar
Bozcat003
1st Team All-BobcatNation
Posts: 1910
Joined: Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:36 pm

Re: BOOM!! Aaron Gerle

Post by Bozcat003 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 4:59 pm

Hawks86 wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 4:58 pm
Explosive!!!!



User avatar
catgrad05
1st Team All-BobcatNation
Posts: 1800
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:51 am
Location: North Central Montna

Re: BOOM!! Aaron Gerle

Post by catgrad05 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 5:18 pm

I like that we are back in Arizona some good players down there



imacat
Honorable Mention All-BobcatNation
Posts: 878
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:23 am

Re: BOOM!! Aaron Gerle

Post by imacat » Tue Jul 21, 2020 5:50 pm




Cataholic
Member # Retired
Posts: 2686
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:09 pm

Re: BOOM!! Aaron Gerle

Post by Cataholic » Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:06 pm

6’2” - 255 - Benches 400 - Squat 460 - 40 of 5.0 - and still has senior year ahead of him!



User avatar
Hawks86
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 9368
Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2007 3:27 pm
Location: MT

Re: BOOM!! Aaron Gerle

Post by Hawks86 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:49 pm

"Montana State, what isn’t there to be said?" Gerle said. "Success, faith, and family.

"Great staff and an amazing culture. I got to visit up there in early June and took a tour with admissions and felt it right after getting off the plane. Bozeman is definitely a special place and I’m pumped to be playing there soon."
https://www.azcentral.com/story/sports/ ... _azcsports


"I'm a Bobcat forever its in my soul..."

Image

Team10
Honorable Mention All-BobcatNation
Posts: 886
Joined: Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:54 am

Re: BOOM!! Aaron Gerle

Post by Team10 » Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:07 am

From the time the Cats first offered him I had my fingers crossed that the coaches would sell him on the program and get him to take a visit. Looks like the visit is what closed the deal. As someone already mentioned they see a bit of Minter in his film and I agree. He has a quick first step, great strength already, and will add mass with time. I can see him playing as a true freshman.



User avatar
wbtfg
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 10125
Joined: Sat Apr 03, 2004 12:52 pm

Re: BOOM!! Aaron Gerle

Post by wbtfg » Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:40 am

Hawks86 wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:49 pm
"Montana State, what isn’t there to be said?" Gerle said. "Success, faith, and family.

"Great staff and an amazing culture. I got to visit up there in early June and took a tour with admissions and felt it right after getting off the plane. Bozeman is definitely a special place and I’m pumped to be playing there soon."
https://www.azcentral.com/story/sports/ ... _azcsports
Also, kudos to the admissions staff for helping seal the deal.

"Great staff and an amazing culture. I got to visit up there in early June and took a tour with admissions and felt it right after getting off the plane. Bozeman is definitely a special place and I’m pumped to be playing there soon."



User avatar
PapaG
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 6448
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2004 11:44 am
Location: Portland, OR

Re: BOOM!! Aaron Gerle

Post by PapaG » Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:26 am

Hawks86 wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:49 pm
"Montana State, what isn’t there to be said?" Gerle said. "Success, faith, and family.

"Great staff and an amazing culture. I got to visit up there in early June and took a tour with admissions and felt it right after getting off the plane. Bozeman is definitely a special place and I’m pumped to be playing there soon."
https://www.azcentral.com/story/sports/ ... _azcsports
With everything that’s happened this year, it’s easy to forget just how much making the national semi-finals validates Choate and staff as legitimately elite. Helps with recruiting immensely.


Greg K.

imacat
Honorable Mention All-BobcatNation
Posts: 878
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:23 am

Re: BOOM!! Aaron Gerle

Post by imacat » Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:46 pm

Interesting article about his recruitment process.

https://406mtsports.com/college/big-sky ... 246b2.html



ilovethecats
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 4623
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:12 pm

Re: BOOM!! Aaron Gerle

Post by ilovethecats » Sun Jul 26, 2020 3:01 am

imacat wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:46 pm
Interesting article about his recruitment process.

https://406mtsports.com/college/big-sky ... 246b2.html
Awesome!



Clinton T
BobcatNation Letterman
Posts: 222
Joined: Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:30 pm
Location: Great Falls

Re: BOOM!! Aaron Gerle

Post by Clinton T » Sun Jul 26, 2020 2:49 pm

PapaG wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:26 am
Hawks86 wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:49 pm
"Montana State, what isn’t there to be said?" Gerle said. "Success, faith, and family.

"Great staff and an amazing culture. I got to visit up there in early June and took a tour with admissions and felt it right after getting off the plane. Bozeman is definitely a special place and I’m pumped to be playing there soon."
https://www.azcentral.com/story/sports/ ... _azcsports
With everything that’s happened this year, it’s easy to forget just how much making the national semi-finals validates Choate and staff as legitimately elite. Helps with recruiting immensely.
They have built an program and that is showing in recruitment. I agree there seems to be an air of legitimacy that was lacking under previous two regimes...even though those coaches are partly responsible for our current success.



Post Reply