We need to get a NDSU/MSU rivalry going.....

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

WYOBISONMAN
BobcatNation Letterman

We need to get a NDSU/MSU rivalry going.....

Post by WYOBISONMAN » Tue Mar 30, 2004 10:11 am

We played against each other in the late 70's and early 80's.....time to crank up a rivalry between the two land grant schools in North dakota and Montana. I was in undergrad schools when we played regularly and they were great games! And besides......we both beat the Griz :D . I hope our athletic administrations start scheduling games with each other.

CARDIAC_CATS
Golden Bobcat

Post by CARDIAC_CATS » Tue Mar 30, 2004 1:51 pm

I would like to see this happen as well. Very good old rivalry that would be very good for the fans on both sides.

orsalak
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by orsalak » Tue Mar 30, 2004 2:16 pm

Now that you guys are a 1-aa school I would like to see this happen as well. I think we had a lot to lose and not much to gain when you were d-2, but now I think it would be a fun rivalry. Good luck with your new conference.

CatfaninGA
Honorable Mention All-BobcatNation

Post by CatfaninGA » Tue Mar 30, 2004 2:39 pm

How about the MSU AD getting on the phone and having MSU come to South Carolina and replace the Clemson Tigers having to play Utah State.

This would be a dream come true for me, MSU my home town school vs. my adopted school of Clemson!

Ya'll know the payout would be grand! Come on down and play in front of 80,000 the kids would love it for sure!

NavyBlue
BobcatNation Letterman

CatfaninGA

Post by NavyBlue » Tue Mar 30, 2004 5:47 pm

As a Utah State fan I would love to get out of that game. I think our AD said awhile ago we were trying to get out of that one but could not.

We could use another home game this year.