Just the webcam on the B A C

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

AFCAT
Golden Bobcat

Re: Just the webcam on the B A C

Post by AFCAT » Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:08 pm

Yeah, MSU has the best graphics and video personnel in the business. I doubt working up a new video would cost much if anything at all.

QB Club https://www.msubqc.org
Bobcat Collective https://linktr.ee/thebobcatcollective
“In the military, they teach you the best time to attack your enemy is nighttime and bad weather. We’ve got f—ing both!” — Devin Slaughter

gtapp
Golden Bobcat

Post by gtapp » Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:52 pm

Is the outside white surface the final siding? I see a portion is now grey. Is that just paint or another layer of siding?

Gary Tapp
Graduated MSU 1981
Hamilton High School
Minneapolis, MN

AFCAT
Golden Bobcat

Post by AFCAT » Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:08 pm

gtapp wrote:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:52 pm
Is the outside white surface the final siding? I see a portion is now grey. Is that just paint or another layer of siding?
No, those look to be insulated panels. I believe they have some sort of brickwork or stone work that will go over sections of those panels.

“In the military, they teach you the best time to attack your enemy is nighttime and bad weather. We’ve got f—ing both!” — Devin Slaughter

ND0479
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by ND0479 » Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:14 pm

We need cameras inside! How are we supposed to keep these workers in check if we can't' see the progress?

fsburr1
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by fsburr1 » Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:54 pm

Those are insulated panels. They are now installing an orange vapor barrier over the panels on the upper floor and finishing the roofing over the clinic wing. Most of the interior partition walls appear to be up as well as conduit and boxes for the electrical. Many of the door frames are being installed as well. They still have entryway concrete to pour. Waiting for things to dry out I suspect as lots of water has dripped into that area.

TomCat88
Golden Bobcat

Post by TomCat88 » Sat Mar 06, 2021 9:04 am

Drove by the stadium on my way through town, as is tradition, yesterday. They were putting plastic sheeting on the exterior of the new facility in preparation for the rainy season.

MSU - 15 team National Champions (most recent 2021); 57 individual National Champions (most recent 2023).
toM StUber

RickRund
Golden Bobcat

Post by RickRund » Sat Mar 06, 2021 10:18 am

Looks like a little action on the turf...

msubobcats@outlook.com
Audiatur et altura pars: Let both sides be fairly heard.
Audi alteram partem: listen to the other side.

mslacatfan
Golden Bobcat

Post by mslacatfan » Tue Mar 30, 2021 3:38 pm

bump

FTG- GO CATS GO!

coloradocat
Golden Bobcat

Post by coloradocat » Tue Mar 30, 2021 3:46 pm

mslacatfan wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 3:38 pm
bump
Somebody tell them to tilt the camera down!

Eastwood, did not make it. Ball out! Recovered, by Montana State!! The Bobcats hold!!! The Bobcats hold!!!

gtapp
Golden Bobcat

Post by gtapp » Wed Apr 14, 2021 9:10 am

Looks like windows (or at least window frames) are going in.

Gary Tapp
Graduated MSU 1981
Hamilton High School
Minneapolis, MN

FYI
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by FYI » Thu Apr 29, 2021 9:42 am

Big box truck, good size crew unloading a lot of material this morning.

AFCAT
Golden Bobcat

Post by AFCAT » Thu Apr 29, 2021 9:53 am

FYI wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 9:42 am
Big box truck, good size crew unloading a lot of material this morning.
Yeah, it's for the graduation ceremony.

catsrback76
Golden Bobcat

Post by catsrback76 » Sat May 22, 2021 7:18 am

Took a peek today and it's looking like some of the bigger windows may be in.

gtapp
Golden Bobcat

Post by gtapp » Tue Jun 08, 2021 9:16 am

Been watching this building go up for over a year and just realized today you can zoom in. This from a guy who owned a 72 Mustang for 5 years and when I sold it the first thing the guy who bought it did when he climbed in was adjust the steering tilt. WTH. I didn't know I had that feature.

Gary Tapp
Graduated MSU 1981
Hamilton High School
Minneapolis, MN

AFCAT
Golden Bobcat

Post by AFCAT » Tue Jun 08, 2021 10:20 am

gtapp wrote:
Tue Jun 08, 2021 9:16 am
Been watching this building go up for over a year and just realized today you can zoom in. This from a guy who owned a 72 Mustang for 5 years and when I sold it the first thing the guy who bought it did when he climbed in was adjust the steering tilt. WTH. I didn't know I had that feature.
That's okay. I was on here for two years, I think, before I realized that 'Finish The Grind' was just another way to say 'FTG' or 'Fu#@ the griz.' 8-[

Montanabob
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by Montanabob » Tue Jun 08, 2021 11:22 am

AFCAT wrote:
Tue Jun 08, 2021 10:20 am
gtapp wrote:
That's okay. I was on here for two years, I think, before I realized that 'Finish The Grind' was just another way to say 'FTG' or 'Fu#@ the griz.' 8-[
Well and I still don't know how to zoom in after looking. But I wish they would have put railing up on the roof for a great place to Tailgate.
What are the odds that in the next home game against the Fine Traditional Griz, they try to see how strong the glass is in the coaches office and overthrow a pass trying to break the glass?

MSU fan.... U of I Graduate... They're Back

AFCAT
Golden Bobcat

Post by AFCAT » Tue Jun 08, 2021 11:37 am

Montanabob wrote:
Tue Jun 08, 2021 11:22 am
AFCAT wrote:
gtapp wrote:
Well and I still don't know how to zoom in after looking. But I wish they would have put railing up on the roof for a great place to Tailgate.
What are the odds that in the next home game against the Fine Traditional Griz, they try to see how strong the glass is in the coaches office and overthrow a pass trying to break the glass?
Yup, the BAC roof would be a great tailgate spot. I can't think of a better place to put a bunch of drunk and rowdy fans. No liability issues there. :D

bobcat99
Golden Bobcat

Post by bobcat99 » Tue Jun 08, 2021 2:29 pm

AFCAT wrote:
gtapp wrote:
I have no idea how to post the “mind blown” gif, but just imagine it here. I had no idea.

Montanabob
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by Montanabob » Tue Jun 08, 2021 2:41 pm

AFCAT wrote:
Tue Jun 08, 2021 11:37 am
Montanabob wrote:
Tue Jun 08, 2021 11:22 am
AFCAT wrote:
gtapp wrote:
Yup, the BAC roof would be a great tailgate spot. I can't think of a better place to put a bunch of drunk and rowdy fans. No liability issues there. :D
Does this mean you have insider information that beer and alcohol sales will be allowed in the stadium? Or is the BAC roof considered a parking lot tailgate area?

MSU fan.... U of I Graduate... They're Back

Cledus
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cledus » Wed Jun 09, 2021 6:28 am

bobcat99 wrote:
Tue Jun 08, 2021 2:29 pm
AFCAT wrote:
gtapp wrote:
I have no idea how to post the “mind blown” gif, but just imagine it here. I had no idea.

UM is the university equivalent of Axe Body Spray and essential oils.