Just the webcam on the B A C

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

Cledus
Golden Bobcat

Re: Just the webcam on the B A C

Post by Cledus » Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:48 am

AFCAT wrote:
Tue Jun 08, 2021 10:20 am
gtapp wrote:
Tue Jun 08, 2021 9:16 am
Been watching this building go up for over a year and just realized today you can zoom in. This from a guy who owned a 72 Mustang for 5 years and when I sold it the first thing the guy who bought it did when he climbed in was adjust the steering tilt. WTH. I didn't know I had that feature.
That's okay. I was on here for two years, I think, before I realized that 'Finish The Grind' was just another way to say 'FTG' or 'Fu#@ the griz.' 8-[
I picked up on that right away and thought they did that on purpose -- create a non-sexual double entendre.

UM is the university equivalent of Axe Body Spray and essential oils.

bobcat99
Golden Bobcat

Post by bobcat99 » Wed Jun 09, 2021 12:34 pm

Cledus wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 6:28 am
bobcat99 wrote:
Tue Jun 08, 2021 2:29 pm
AFCAT wrote:
gtapp wrote:
Been watching this building go up for over a year and just realized today you can zoom in. This from a guy who owned a 72 Mustang for 5 years and when I sold it the first thing the guy who bought it did when he climbed in was adjust the steering tilt. WTH. I didn't know I had that feature.
That's okay. I was on here for two years, I think, before I realized that 'Finish The Grind' was just another way to say 'FTG' or 'Fu#@ the griz.' 8-[
I have no idea how to post the “mind blown” gif, but just imagine it here. I had no idea.
Teach me your magic ways.

AFCAT
Golden Bobcat

Post by AFCAT » Wed Jun 09, 2021 12:39 pm

bobcat99 wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 12:34 pm
Cledus wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 6:28 am
bobcat99 wrote:
Tue Jun 08, 2021 2:29 pm
AFCAT wrote:
gtapp wrote:
I have no idea how to post the “mind blown” gif, but just imagine it here. I had no idea.
Teach me your magic ways.
Go to a site like giphy.com. Either upload your own gif there or copy the link to an existing gif. Paste the copied link into a post using the insert image tab (looks like a mountain silhouette).

QB Club https://www.msubqc.org
Bobcat Collective https://linktr.ee/thebobcatcollective
“In the military, they teach you the best time to attack your enemy is nighttime and bad weather. We’ve got f—ing both!” — Devin Slaughter

bobcat99
Golden Bobcat

Post by bobcat99 » Wed Jun 09, 2021 12:48 pm

I thought I tried it and on the preview it just showed the code instead of the image. I’ll try again sometime.

AFCAT
Golden Bobcat

Post by AFCAT » Wed Jun 09, 2021 12:56 pm

c
Last edited by AFCAT on Wed Jun 09, 2021 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

“In the military, they teach you the best time to attack your enemy is nighttime and bad weather. We’ve got f—ing both!” — Devin Slaughter

AFCAT
Golden Bobcat

Post by AFCAT » Wed Jun 09, 2021 12:59 pm

bobcat99 wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 12:48 pm
I thought I tried it and on the preview it just showed the code instead of the image. I’ll try again sometime.
Make sure to post the link inside the insert image thingies Image

gtapp
Golden Bobcat

Post by gtapp » Thu Jul 01, 2021 5:15 am

Bump

Gary Tapp
Graduated MSU 1981
Hamilton High School
Minneapolis, MN

gtapp
Golden Bobcat

Post by gtapp » Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:08 am

BUMP

Gary Tapp
Graduated MSU 1981
Hamilton High School
Minneapolis, MN

CodyCat
Member # Retired

Post by CodyCat » Fri Jul 30, 2021 3:15 pm

Anybody know why we stopped watering the grass in the SRO area that is next to the visitors section?

Hating the griz since 02.

RICO CAT
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by RICO CAT » Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:58 pm

I never knew that area was ever maintained. I wonder if it’s ever been considered how much it might cost to install bleachers in that odd section? It would look so much better and probably add another 100 seats. Cost is always an issue, however we have banned together for larger projects. Probably wouldn’t warrant its own webcam though…

“OVER THEM MOUNTAINS”

gtapp
Golden Bobcat

Post by gtapp » Fri Jul 30, 2021 6:06 pm

RICO CAT wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:58 pm
I never knew that area was ever maintained. I wonder if it’s ever been considered how much it might cost to install bleachers in that odd section? It would look so much better and probably add another 100 seats. Cost is always an issue, however we have banned together for larger projects. Probably wouldn’t warrant its own webcam though…
Put turf in there. Looks good, no watering, mowing, never muddy and if you use remnants or used turf it would be very cheap. I am hoping they put turf in the area between the BAC and the field. It would look good, be colorful and last a long time since it never sees much wear and tear.

Gary Tapp
Graduated MSU 1981
Hamilton High School
Minneapolis, MN

Cataholic
Golden Bobcat

Post by Cataholic » Fri Jul 30, 2021 11:08 pm

RICO CAT wrote:
I like this idea. Seems easy to accomplish for at least 100 seats.

mslacatfan
Golden Bobcat

Post by mslacatfan » Sat Jul 31, 2021 9:54 am

gtapp wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 6:06 pm
RICO CAT wrote:
Put turf in there. Looks good, no watering, mowing, never muddy and if you use remnants or used turf it would be very cheap. I am hoping they put turf in the area between the BAC and the field. It would look good, be colorful and last a long time since it never sees much wear and tear.
I think the plan is to eventually have that lower level of seating bowl all the way around that side, which would include that grassy area. Hopefully sooner then later, I think it would really tie the whole stadium together nicely. Turf would be a good temporary solution though

FTG- GO CATS GO!

kwcat
Member # Retired

Post by kwcat » Sat Jul 31, 2021 10:53 pm

gtapp wrote:
RICO CAT wrote:

Fun to watch the little kids beat each other up as they live out their future Bobcat dreams in that section!

allcat
Golden Bobcat

Post by allcat » Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:24 am

kwcat wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 10:53 pm
gtapp wrote:
RICO CAT wrote:

Fun to watch the little kids beat each other up as they live out their future Bobcat dreams in that section!
I also enjoy watching that.

Geezer. Part Bionic,. Part Iconic

AFCAT
Golden Bobcat

Post by AFCAT » Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:26 am

allcat wrote:
Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:24 am
kwcat wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 10:53 pm
gtapp wrote:
RICO CAT wrote:

I also enjoy watching that.
Turf is a fantastic idea for that little grass section and would be a cool addition.

Looks like they will put asphalt down soon in the North endzone though. I know they have Gameday festivities in the North end zone with people either selling or handing out drinks and food out of those little Conex containers.

stevo
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by stevo » Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:57 am

Can anyone tell me if the web cam is working? I have not been able to load it for days.

AFCAT
Golden Bobcat

Post by AFCAT » Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:01 am

It’s working. Give it at least 30 seconds to load.

ND0479
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by ND0479 » Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:54 am

stevo wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:57 am
Can anyone tell me if the web cam is working? I have not been able to load it for days.
Won't load on my computer or phone no matter how long I wait or what browser I'm using, but it loads on my wife's computer after :30-1:00.

AFCAT
Golden Bobcat

Post by AFCAT » Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:57 am

ND0479 wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:54 am
stevo wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:57 am
Won't load on my computer or phone no matter how long I wait or what browser I'm using, but it loads on my wife's computer after :30-1:00.
Try deleting your cookies and shutting down any apps that may be open.