Quaran-Teaming with Choate

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

bvancleeve
BobcatNation Letterman

Quaran-Teaming with Choate

Post by bvancleeve » Wed Apr 15, 2020 9:53 am

Hello Bobcat Nation,

I wanted to let everyone know that the Bobcat Quarterback Club is holding a series of live video webinars with Coach Choate over the next 3 weeks. If you were ever thinking about joining the QBC, now would be a great time. Here are some of the details of the series of sessions we are going to have with Choate and his staff. For those of you that have been to one of these interactive video meetings, you can attest how awesome they are.

Below is the message that was sent out to all members this week.

Team,

As we all continue our quarantines and sheltering-in-place, Coach Choate and the Quarterback Club Board thought it was time to come together and talk about our favorite topic....Bobcat Football! Coach has some exciting content lined up to share with our members that is certain to get the blue and gold juices flowing again. The plan is to have 3 "Monday Nights with Choate" segments that are live streams with Coach talking about all things Bobcat Football.

Topics Include:

State of Bobcat Football with Choate
  • Updates from the Big Sky Conference Meeting
  • Updates on Fall Sports Schedule
  • Innovations in Recruiting and Film Breakdown
  • Recruiting Update

State of Bobcat Athletics with Costello
  • North Endzone Update
  • Updates and Changes to Fall Sports

X's and O's Breakdown with New OC Justin Udy

X's and O's Breakdown with DC Kane Ioane

Recruiting updates

Interviews with Former Bobcat Greats

Schedule:
  • 4-15 Wednesday: Choate Video intro to be emailed to all members
  • 4-20 5:30PM Monday Night Football – Week 1
  • 4-27 5:30PM Monday Night Football – Week 2
  • 5-4 5:30PM Monday Night Football – Week 3

Not only is this a great time to reconnect with Bobcat Football, but this is a great time to help grow our membership. Please share this information with any prospective members that you know so we can continue to Own The State!

More information to follow.

For those of you unfamiliar with the Quarterback Club:
The Bobcat Quarterback Club was established in 2000 for the sole purpose of enhancing the Montana State University Bobcat Football Program above and beyond the athletic department budget and to BEAT THE GRIZ. Since its inception, we have beaten the Griz 9 times, and won 6 BSC Titles. 100% of the funds from BQC go directly to the football program. You can become a member for $83/month.
Link to website: https://www.bobcatquarterbackclub.com

If interested in becoming a member, email rvancleeve@pinecc.com and we will make sure we get you access to these events.

Brandon Vancleeve
President - Bobcat Collective
Email: brandon@bobcatcollective.com
Important Links: https://linktr.ee/thebobcatcollective

Montanabob
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Re: Quaran-Teaming with Choate

Post by Montanabob » Wed Apr 15, 2020 10:03 am

bvancleeve wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 9:53 am
Hello Bobcat Nation,

I wanted to let everyone know that the Bobcat Quarterback Club is holding a series of live video webinars with Coach Choate over the next 3 weeks. If you were ever thinking about joining the QBC, now would be a great time. Here are some of the details of the series of sessions we are going to have with Choate and his staff. For those of you that have been to one of these interactive video meetings, you can attest how awesome they are.

Below is the message that was sent out to all members this week.

Team,

As we all continue our quarantines and sheltering-in-place, Coach Choate and the Quarterback Club Board thought it was time to come together and talk about our favorite topic....Bobcat Football! Coach has some exciting content lined up to share with our members that is certain to get the blue and gold juices flowing again. The plan is to have 3 "Monday Nights with Choate" segments that are live streams with Coach talking about all things Bobcat Football.

Topics Include:

State of Bobcat Football with Choate
  • Updates from the Big Sky Conference Meeting
  • Updates on Fall Sports Schedule
  • Innovations in Recruiting and Film Breakdown
  • Recruiting Update

State of Bobcat Athletics with Costello
  • North Endzone Update
  • Updates and Changes to Fall Sports

X's and O's Breakdown with New OC Justin Udy

X's and O's Breakdown with DC Kane Ioane

Recruiting updates

Interviews with Former Bobcat Greats

Schedule:
  • 4-15 Wednesday: Choate Video intro to be emailed to all members
  • 4-20 5:30PM Monday Night Football – Week 1
  • 4-27 5:30PM Monday Night Football – Week 2
  • 5-4 5:30PM Monday Night Football – Week 3

Not only is this a great time to reconnect with Bobcat Football, but this is a great time to help grow our membership. Please share this information with any prospective members that you know so we can continue to Own The State!

More information to follow.

For those of you unfamiliar with the Quarterback Club:
The Bobcat Quarterback Club was established in 2000 for the sole purpose of enhancing the Montana State University Bobcat Football Program above and beyond the athletic department budget and to BEAT THE GRIZ. Since its inception, we have beaten the Griz 9 times, and won 6 BSC Titles. 100% of the funds from BQC go directly to the football program. You can become a member for $83/month.
Link to website: https://www.bobcatquarterbackclub.com

If interested in becoming a member, email rvancleeve@pinecc.com and we will make sure we get you access to these events.
Just a thought, maybe the dues should be $84 a month instead of $83 to tribute to the 1984 championship

MSU fan.... U of I Graduate... They're Back

bvancleeve
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by bvancleeve » Wed Apr 15, 2020 10:05 am

Just a thought, maybe the dues should be $84 a month instead of $83 to tribute to the 1984 championship
Brilliant!

Brandon Vancleeve

kennethnoisewater

Post by kennethnoisewater » Wed Apr 15, 2020 10:44 am

Highly recommend joining. I don't even go to all the events and I'm more than happy with what I get for the price. I get it, a lot of you are stretched as far as you can go with tickets, and I wouldn't recommend doing anything that puts you in a tough spot financially. But if you can swing it, I don't think you'll be disappointed. If you're on BN more than about twice a year, you like talking about and reading about Bobcat Football. The info you get and just the chance to hear from the coaches is the best you'll get anywhere, and it's not close. And seriously, if you think Choate is fun to listen to in post-game interviews, just wait until you hear him on a Monday night.

I watched the video from him this morning and it was great. Thanks for doing this Brandon and Rick, looking forward to the next few Mondays!

AFCAT
Golden Bobcat

Post by AFCAT » Wed Apr 15, 2020 10:48 am

Money well spent folks. Lots of interesting information for Cat fans.

QB Club https://www.msubqc.org
Bobcat Collective https://linktr.ee/thebobcatcollective
“In the military, they teach you the best time to attack your enemy is nighttime and bad weather. We’ve got f—ing both!” — Devin Slaughter

bvancleeve
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by bvancleeve » Wed Apr 15, 2020 10:48 am

kennethnoisewater wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 10:44 am
Highly recommend joining. I don't even go to all the events and I'm more than happy with what I get for the price. I get it, a lot of you are stretched as far as you can go with tickets, and I wouldn't recommend doing anything that puts you in a tough spot financially. But if you can swing it, I don't think you'll be disappointed. If you're on BN more than about twice a year, you like talking about and reading about Bobcat Football. The info you get and just the chance to hear from the coaches is the best you'll get anywhere, and it's not close. And seriously, if you think Choate is fun to listen to in post-game interviews, just wait until you hear him on a Monday night.

I watched the video from him this morning and it was great. Thanks for doing this Brandon and Rick, looking forward to the next few Mondays!
Thanks for the feedback. Another thing to keep in mind, is we are no longer limited to the chapter locations in providing the live video meetings. I know that was a challenge for people in the past that were not able to join the video meetings. You can be anywhere in the world and join coach on Monday Nights.

Brandon Vancleeve

SwaggerMcNulty
New Recruit

Post by SwaggerMcNulty » Wed Apr 15, 2020 11:15 am

Quarterback Club is amazing. If you get excited about recruiting news, play-by-play, or hearing from the coaches directly, you should join.

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Post by wbtfg » Wed Apr 15, 2020 11:35 am

bvancleeve wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 10:48 am
kennethnoisewater wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 10:44 am

Thanks for the feedback. Another thing to keep in mind, is we are no longer limited to the chapter locations in providing the live video meetings. I know that was a challenge for people in the past that were not able to join the video meetings. You can be anywhere in the world and join coach on Monday Nights.
Oh wow....I hadn't heard that bit of news. I'm glad that finally happened.

gocats77
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by gocats77 » Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:17 pm

Are these calls only available at the assigned dates and times or are they recorded for listening at a different time?

bvancleeve
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by bvancleeve » Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:27 pm

gocats77 wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:17 pm
Are these calls only available at the assigned dates and times or are they recorded for listening at a different time?
Short answer is yes. We are working on a better way to provide the recordings in the future, but if you email Rick at rvancleeve@pinecc.com. He can get you individual access. In the future, we hope to have a secure portal, where members can login and access the library of recorded content.

Brandon Vancleeve

bvancleeve
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by bvancleeve » Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:40 pm

Just got done with our first session of three with Coach Choate and Udy. We had over 200 people in attendance and the coaches knocked it out of the park! Still time to catch the next two and we can send the recording of tonight's meeting to catch you up. Looking forward to hearing feedback from all that attended.

Go Cats!

Brandon Vancleeve

AFCAT
Golden Bobcat

Post by AFCAT » Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:05 pm

bvancleeve wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:40 pm
Just got done with our first session of three with Coach Choate and Udy. We had over 200 people in attendance and the coaches knocked it out of the park! Still time to catch the next two and we can send the recording of tonight's meeting to catch you up. Looking forward to hearing feedback from all that attended.

Go Cats!
Great hour. Lot's of new information. I really liked the option of watching it at home, but I love going out to the actual meetings too.

QB Club https://www.msubqc.org
Bobcat Collective https://linktr.ee/thebobcatcollective
“In the military, they teach you the best time to attack your enemy is nighttime and bad weather. We’ve got f—ing both!” — Devin Slaughter

Bobcat Jim
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by Bobcat Jim » Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:44 pm

Except for some streaming issues, which was probably on my end, this was great and really needed to break up this isolation period. The wife and I enjoy the Monday night meetings and dinner afterwards, but knowing we can catch a replay of the meeting if we can't make it live will be nice.

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Post by wbtfg » Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:35 pm

bvancleeve wrote:

Go Cats!
Everything came through loud and clear, though, I didn’t see a question/chat box anywhere on my end.

HelenaCat
Honorable Mention All-BobcatNation

Post by HelenaCat » Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:28 am

wbtfg wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:35 pm
bvancleeve wrote:

Go Cats!
Everything came through loud and clear, though, I didn’t see a question/chat box anywhere on my end.

Came through well on my end also, just a couple times with short streaming glitches. I could see the question box when I reduced the screen size down from full screen.

stevo
BobcatNation Team Captain

Post by stevo » Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:40 am

I think it worked great. Was able to hear and ask a question. I think this is a great option going forward as long as we can keep it in house.

ButteCat
BobcatNation Redshirt

Post by ButteCat » Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:42 am

It was great. My only feedback would be that it was kind of short, as there was not much time for questions.

HelenaCat95
Golden Bobcat

Post by HelenaCat95 » Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:51 am

stevo wrote:
Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:40 am
I think it worked great. Was able to hear and ask a question. I think this is a great option going forward as long as we can keep it in house.
Right now...everything is in house.
:oops: :lol:

bvancleeve
BobcatNation Letterman

Post by bvancleeve » Tue Apr 21, 2020 8:07 am

ButteCat wrote:
Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:42 am
It was great. My only feedback would be that it was kind of short, as there was not much time for questions.
Good feedback, we are trying to keep them at 45 minutes in respect of the coaches time, since we have him committed to 4 of these. He is always gracious with his time, which is great. I believe I got to every question that was asked in the chat.

Brandon Vancleeve

kennethnoisewater

Post by kennethnoisewater » Tue Apr 21, 2020 9:52 am

I liked listening to Udy a lot. He has a very clear direction in his mind and communicates it well. I never got the chance to listen to Matt Miller lay out his vision and philosophy, but Udy clearly has the equivalent of a very clear business plan for the offense, and I truly believe it will be successful. Great meeting last night Brandon, thanks to you and your dad for all the work on it!