Boom! Elijah Elliot Commits

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

JDoub
Member # Retired

Re: Boom! Elijah Elliot Commits

Post by JDoub » Thu May 07, 2020 11:23 am

AFCAT wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 10:08 am
mslacatfan wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 8:11 am
The talent at RB in this years Freshman class is just ridiculous. If they can all stay healthy and stick it out at MSU... I can’t even imagine the depth/rushing attack this will create like 2 or 3 years from now. Nuts.

Elliott looks like he could play immediately, Olivio looks like another Ifanse, and the Wyoming kid looks like another chad Newell. Loaded!
Don’t forget about Jaalen Rening.
Last season we had 3 RB's rush for over 100 yds IN ONE GAME, and I believe they were the #2, #4 and #5 RB's on the depth chart at the time - and wasn't that a first in MSU history?

What I'd love to see is to up that to 4 RB's in one game over 100, with this RB room it's possible

WTH - too much to ask?

goals

Montanabob
BobcatNation Hall of Famer

Post by Montanabob » Thu May 07, 2020 11:37 am

JDoub wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 11:23 am
AFCAT wrote:
mslacatfan wrote:
The talent at RB in this years Freshman class is just ridiculous. If they can all stay healthy and stick it out at MSU... I can’t even imagine the depth/rushing attack this will create like 2 or 3 years from now. Nuts.

Elliott looks like he could play immediately, Olivio looks like another Ifanse, and the Wyoming kid looks like another chad Newell. Loaded!
Last season we had 3 RB's rush for over 100 yds IN ONE GAME, and I believe they were the #2, #4 and #5 RB's on the depth chart at the time - and wasn't that a first in MSU history?

What I'd love to see is to up that to 4 RB's in one game over 100, with this RB room it's possible

WTH - too much to ask?

goals
Would even be better if it is the last game of the regular season.

MSU fan.... U of I Graduate... They're Back

CelticCat
Golden Bobcat

Post by CelticCat » Thu May 07, 2020 11:56 am

mslacatfan wrote:

Unfortunately history tells us they won't all make it 3 years.

R&R Cat Cast - the only Bobcat fan podcast - https://www.rrcatcast.com
Twitter - https://twitter.com/rrcatcast

catatac
Golden Bobcat

Post by catatac » Thu May 07, 2020 5:08 pm

AFCAT wrote:
mslacatfan wrote:

And Troy will carry the rock a few times every game... the running attack of this team is going to be phenomenal once again. I'm guessing we'll once again be in the top ten of FCS, maybe top five, competing with some triple option teams.

Great time to be a BOBCAT!

AFCAT
Golden Bobcat

Post by AFCAT » Sat May 09, 2020 8:59 pm

QB Club https://www.msubqc.org
Bobcat Collective https://linktr.ee/thebobcatcollective
“In the military, they teach you the best time to attack your enemy is nighttime and bad weather. We’ve got f—ing both!” — Devin Slaughter