Page 9 of 29

Re: Off season random *^%$

Posted: Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:37 am
by Cledus
kwcat wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:16 am
That Kevin Cashus was quite the player!😜
Yup, that Eeh-fun-ins guy runs pretty hard also. :lol: :lol:

Re: Off season random *^%$

Posted: Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:45 am
by Hawks86

Re: Off season random *^%$

Posted: Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:54 am
by BigBruceBaker
Choate was probably licking his chops at the thought of being able to cancel the spring game....

Re: Off season random *^%$

Posted: Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:21 pm
by BobcatDel
A couple more humorous notes circulating on the web during these interesting times without our daily dose of sports.....

1. Hmmmm...a bit of an old one but still a goody.

Week 2 without sports....
Found a lady sitting on my couch yesterday.
Apparently she’s my wife!
She seems nice.


2. I’m in California and they were doing some “human interest” type stories on a local station last night... with all the quarantines, shelter in place, and such taking effect.

In one of the “lighter” interviews, they were interviewing an OBGYN at one of the local clinics. I may not have the wording exactly right but she said something to the effect that she is starting to think forward a bit about increasing patient load, and the expected increase in activity in delivery rooms and maternity wards in 9 months....she chuckled and said “apparently people don’t sit around on the couch twiddling their thumbs while quarantined”.... which brought laughter from the whole news crew....

Re: Off season random *^%$

Posted: Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:56 pm
by Cledus
BobcatDel wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:21 pm
A couple more humorous notes circulating on the web during these interesting times without our daily dose of sports.....

1. Hmmmm...a bit of an old one but still a goody.

Week 2 without sports....
Found a lady sitting on my couch yesterday.
Apparently she’s my wife!
She seems nice.


2. I’m in California and they were doing some “human interest” type stories on a local station last night... with all the quarantines, shelter in place, and such taking effect.

In one of the “lighter” interviews, they were interviewing an OBGYN at one of the local clinics. I may not have the wording exactly right but she said something to the effect that she is starting to think forward a bit about increasing patient load, and the expected increase in activity in delivery rooms and maternity wards in 9 months....she chuckled and said “apparently people don’t sit around on the couch twiddling their thumbs while quarantined”.... which brought laughter from the whole news crew....
Yeah, Bob and Tom said the same thing earlier this week. There's a gonna be a new baby boom. :lol: :lol:

Re: Off season random *^%$

Posted: Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:08 pm
by kennethnoisewater
Cledus wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:56 pm
BobcatDel wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:21 pm
A couple more humorous notes circulating on the web during these interesting times without our daily dose of sports.....

1. Hmmmm...a bit of an old one but still a goody.

Week 2 without sports....
Found a lady sitting on my couch yesterday.
Apparently she’s my wife!
She seems nice.


2. I’m in California and they were doing some “human interest” type stories on a local station last night... with all the quarantines, shelter in place, and such taking effect.

In one of the “lighter” interviews, they were interviewing an OBGYN at one of the local clinics. I may not have the wording exactly right but she said something to the effect that she is starting to think forward a bit about increasing patient load, and the expected increase in activity in delivery rooms and maternity wards in 9 months....she chuckled and said “apparently people don’t sit around on the couch twiddling their thumbs while quarantined”.... which brought laughter from the whole news crew....
Yeah, Bob and Tom said the same thing earlier this week. There's a gonna be a new baby boom. :lol: :lol:
I personally think there will be a little baby boom but a bigger divorce boom. It's unfortunate, but I think people are going to get really sick of each other.

Re: Off season random *^%$

Posted: Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:20 pm
by BobcatDel
kennethnoisewater wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:08 pm
Cledus wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:56 pm
BobcatDel wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:21 pm
A couple more humorous notes circulating on the web during these interesting times without our daily dose of sports.....

1. Hmmmm...a bit of an old one but still a goody.

Week 2 without sports....
Found a lady sitting on my couch yesterday.
Apparently she’s my wife!
She seems nice.


2. I’m in California and they were doing some “human interest” type stories on a local station last night... with all the quarantines, shelter in place, and such taking effect.

In one of the “lighter” interviews, they were interviewing an OBGYN at one of the local clinics. I may not have the wording exactly right but she said something to the effect that she is starting to think forward a bit about increasing patient load, and the expected increase in activity in delivery rooms and maternity wards in 9 months....she chuckled and said “apparently people don’t sit around on the couch twiddling their thumbs while quarantined”.... which brought laughter from the whole news crew....
Yeah, Bob and Tom said the same thing earlier this week. There's a gonna be a new baby boom. :lol: :lol:
I personally think there will be a little baby boom but a bigger divorce boom. It's unfortunate, but I think people are going to get really sick of each other.
I’ll let you know when the divorce attorney interview happens and if they are “drooling” during the clip.

Re: Off season random *^%$

Posted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:50 pm
by AFCAT

Re: Off season random *^%$

Posted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:57 pm
by HelenaCat95
AFCAT wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:50 pm
That is hilarious. Great job Video crew!!!

Re: Off season random *^%$

Posted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:24 pm
by wbtfg
HelenaCat95 wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:57 pm
AFCAT wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:50 pm
That is hilarious. Great job Video crew!!!
That is so good...haha

Re: Off season random *^%$

Posted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:03 pm
by Cledus
That’s pretty funny. Maybe the friendship bracelet was for Bob Hawk. 🤣🤣

Re: Off season random *^%$

Posted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:21 pm
by D-Wreck
Cledus wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:03 pm
That’s pretty funny. Maybe the friendship bracelet was for Bob Hawk. 🤣🤣
He tagged it for Monte. I was rolling! :lol:

Re: Off season random *^%$

Posted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:29 pm
by tdub
My favorite part was the picture in the scrapbook! I’m rolling!

Image

Re: Off season random *^%$

Posted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:24 am
by Cataholic
That is so good!

Re: Off season random *^%$

Posted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:34 am
by CelticCat
So in that video:

Choate scrapbooks that picture
Choate scrapbooks the article "Hate has no place in place in Treasure State sports" by Bill Speltz
He makes a friendship bracelet for Monte
He writes an apology note to "Mr. Official" for using harsh words

Gold.

Re: Off season random *^%$

Posted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:56 am
by catatac
CelticCat wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:34 am
So in that video:

Choate scrapbooks that picture
Choate scrapbooks the article "Hate has no place in place in Treasure State sports" by Bill Speltz
He makes a friendship bracelet for Monte
He writes an apology note to "Mr. Official" for using harsh words

Gold.
Don't forget... he reads (The Rivaly book), spends time with pet (stuffed bobcat), does Spring cleaning (dusting all the BOBCAT trophies), and watched old movies (repeat of the last four in a row brawl wins) :) The whole thing is awesome.

Re: Off season random *^%$

Posted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:12 pm
by Cledus
catatac wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:56 am
CelticCat wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:34 am
So in that video:

Choate scrapbooks that picture
Choate scrapbooks the article "Hate has no place in place in Treasure State sports" by Bill Speltz
He makes a friendship bracelet for Monte
He writes an apology note to "Mr. Official" for using harsh words

Gold.
Don't forget... he reads (The Rivaly book), spends time with pet (stuffed bobcat), does Spring cleaning (dusting all the BOBCAT trophies), and watched old movies (repeat of the last four in a row brawl wins) :) The whole thing is awesome.
Massive, but subtle, trolling.

Re: Off season random *^%$

Posted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:52 pm
by Montanabob
So what was he parodying with the hand sanitizer and go fight go dancing?

Re: Off season random *^%$

Posted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:01 pm
by wbtfg
Montanabob wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:52 pm
So what was he parodying with the hand sanitizer and go fight go dancing?
It's a Peyton Manning SNL skit.

Re: Off season random *^%$

Posted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:20 pm
by AFCAT
wbtfg wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:01 pm
Montanabob wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:52 pm
So what was he parodying with the hand sanitizer and go fight go dancing?
It's a Payton Manning SNL skit.
https://www.marktastic.com/2009/02/will ... ng-on-snl/