Off season random *^%$

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Football here.

Moderators: kmax, SonomaCat, rtb

Post Reply
User avatar
Montanabob
1st Team All-BobcatNation
Posts: 1674
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:29 pm
Location: Two Dot

Re: Off season random *^%$

Post by Montanabob » Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:13 am



MSU fan.... U of I Graduate... They're Back

User avatar
AFCAT
BobcatNation Hall of Famer
Posts: 3718
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:25 pm

Re: Off season random *^%$

Post by AFCAT » Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:05 pm



QB Club
https://www.bobcatquarterbackclub.com
Want to pledge or donate to the Bobcat facilities plan?!
http://www.msuaf.org/msuathleticcomplex
"The players were rocking. The stadium was rocking. The griz couldn't handle it." Travis Jonsen

User avatar
AFCAT
BobcatNation Hall of Famer
Posts: 3718
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:25 pm

Re: Off season random *^%$

Post by AFCAT » Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:07 pm

Montanabob wrote:
Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:13 am
Another one bites the dust
https://gopoly.com/news/2021/3/29/cal-p ... eason.aspx
And getting absolutely gashed their last two games certainly didn't help. Baldwin has his hands full there.


QB Club
https://www.bobcatquarterbackclub.com
Want to pledge or donate to the Bobcat facilities plan?!
http://www.msuaf.org/msuathleticcomplex
"The players were rocking. The stadium was rocking. The griz couldn't handle it." Travis Jonsen

User avatar
PapaG
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 6560
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2004 11:44 am
Location: Portland, OR

Re: Off season random *^%$

Post by PapaG » Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:41 pm

AFCAT wrote:
Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:07 pm
Montanabob wrote:
Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:13 am
Another one bites the dust
https://gopoly.com/news/2021/3/29/cal-p ... eason.aspx
And getting absolutely gashed their last two games certainly didn't help. Baldwin has his hands full there.
Who couldn’t see this coming. Silly spring season.
———
"We made this decision because of the high number of serious, season-ending injuries to our players," said Cal Poly Director of Athletics Don Oberhelman. "In addition, there are many seniors who informed us of their decision to defer spring quarter enrollment to the fall so that they can play a full fall season."


Greg K.

User avatar
RickRund
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 5070
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:08 pm
Location: Post Falls ID

Re: Off season random *^%$

Post by RickRund » Mon Mar 29, 2021 2:37 pm

PapaG wrote:
Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:41 pm
AFCAT wrote:
Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:07 pm
Montanabob wrote:
Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:13 am
Another one bites the dust
https://gopoly.com/news/2021/3/29/cal-p ... eason.aspx
And getting absolutely gashed their last two games certainly didn't help. Baldwin has his hands full there.
Who couldn’t see this coming. Silly spring season.
———
"We made this decision because of the high number of serious, season-ending injuries to our players," said Cal Poly Director of Athletics Don Oberhelman. "In addition, there are many seniors who informed us of their decision to defer spring quarter enrollment to the fall so that they can play a full fall season."
And if I am not mistaken CalPoly doesn't have tough winters like Bozeman...



BleedingBLue
BobcatNation Hall of Famer
Posts: 3229
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:00 pm

Re: Off season random *^%$

Post by BleedingBLue » Mon Mar 29, 2021 4:20 pm

Chattanooga is now out as well. They were 3-2 overall and 3-1 in conference.



User avatar
wbtfg
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 10728
Joined: Sat Apr 03, 2004 12:52 pm

Re: Off season random *^%$

Post by wbtfg » Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:41 am




User avatar
Montanabob
1st Team All-BobcatNation
Posts: 1674
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:29 pm
Location: Two Dot

Re: Off season random *^%$

Post by Montanabob » Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:42 pm

RickRund wrote:
Mon Mar 29, 2021 2:37 pm
PapaG wrote:
Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:41 pm
AFCAT wrote:
Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:07 pm
Montanabob wrote:
Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:13 am
Another one bites the dust
https://gopoly.com/news/2021/3/29/cal-p ... eason.aspx
And getting absolutely gashed their last two games certainly didn't help. Baldwin has his hands full there.
Who couldn’t see this coming. Silly spring season.
———
"We made this decision because of the high number of serious, season-ending injuries to our players," said Cal Poly Director of Athletics Don Oberhelman. "In addition, there are many seniors who informed us of their decision to defer spring quarter enrollment to the fall so that they can play a full fall season."
And if I am not mistaken CalPoly doesn't have tough winters like Bozeman...
Are you kidding? Lows in winter 40° and daytime highs in the 60's? Summer's are about like Bozeman.


MSU fan.... U of I Graduate... They're Back

User avatar
RickRund
Golden Bobcat
Posts: 5070
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:08 pm
Location: Post Falls ID

Re: Off season random *^%$

Post by RickRund » Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:31 pm

Montanabob wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:42 pm
RickRund wrote:
Mon Mar 29, 2021 2:37 pm
PapaG wrote:
Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:41 pm
AFCAT wrote:
Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:07 pm
Montanabob wrote:
Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:13 am
Another one bites the dust
https://gopoly.com/news/2021/3/29/cal-p ... eason.aspx
And getting absolutely gashed their last two games certainly didn't help. Baldwin has his hands full there.
Who couldn’t see this coming. Silly spring season.
———
"We made this decision because of the high number of serious, season-ending injuries to our players," said Cal Poly Director of Athletics Don Oberhelman. "In addition, there are many seniors who informed us of their decision to defer spring quarter enrollment to the fall so that they can play a full fall season."
And if I am not mistaken CalPoly doesn't have tough winters like Bozeman...
Are you kidding? Lows in winter 40° and daytime highs in the 60's? Summer's are about like Bozeman.
Should have thrown in a funny emoji... It doesn't get cold enough there to make me wear a jacket. I was going to add that no way should Spring Ball should have caused issues with injuries. They must have been snake-bit.



User avatar
Montanabob
1st Team All-BobcatNation
Posts: 1674
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:29 pm
Location: Two Dot

Re: Off season random *^%$

Post by Montanabob » Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:38 am

RickRund wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:31 pm
Montanabob wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:42 pm
RickRund wrote:
Mon Mar 29, 2021 2:37 pm
PapaG wrote:
Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:41 pm
AFCAT wrote:
Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:07 pm
Montanabob wrote:
Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:13 am
Another one bites the dust
https://gopoly.com/news/2021/3/29/cal-p ... eason.aspx
And getting absolutely gashed their last two games certainly didn't help. Baldwin has his hands full there.
Who couldn’t see this coming. Silly spring season.
———
"We made this decision because of the high number of serious, season-ending injuries to our players," said Cal Poly Director of Athletics Don Oberhelman. "In addition, there are many seniors who informed us of their decision to defer spring quarter enrollment to the fall so that they can play a full fall season."
And if I am not mistaken CalPoly doesn't have tough winters like Bozeman...
Are you kidding? Lows in winter 40° and daytime highs in the 60's? Summer's are about like Bozeman.
Should have thrown in a funny emoji... It doesn't get cold enough there to make me wear a jacket. I was going to add that no way should Spring Ball should have caused issues with injuries. They must have been snake-bit.
Ok. I surrender after living 13 years in San Diego. I should have known better. I think the real reason is he is changing from triple option power run to a passing game. Question is can you pull it off. I don't think he should have changed their option game I think that is very hard to defend and could have been harder to defend if they could actually throw the ball which they haven't done in decades.


MSU fan.... U of I Graduate... They're Back

Post Reply